Chapter 1

You are so MAGNETIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kring Kring!*

“Mmmhf… So noisyyyyy” I whined as I heard my alarm ringing like mad.

“Shut uuuuuup!” I went up from bed and angrily grabbed my phone and immediately turned off the alarm. I was about to climb back to bed when I heard someone call.. How lucky.

“Hello?” I answered without even bothering to check who called. I already know who it is anyways.

“You’re about to go back to bed again aren’t you?” He replied.

“WHAAAAAAAAT?! Of course not. I was about to go up actually.” I lied.

“Psh. You know you can’t lie to me. I know you too well. And besides, I can totally see you from here.” I swear I could hear him smirk from the other line. Why does his room have to be in front of my room anyway?! Ugh!

I slightly moved my curtain to check on him. And there he was, looking so gorgeous first thing in the morning. This is unfair. I look like a rag right at this moment.

“Can you stop checking on me like that Mr. Tuan? It’s creeping me out.” I lied again. I totally love it whenever I know I’m the first person he sees and talks to in the morning.

“Oh c’mon… I know you love seeing me.” Bulls eye. But I’m not gonna admit that. Nuh uh.

“You sure you’re awake? You sound like you’re dreaming kiddo.”

 “Seriously? You’re the kiddo here, Lia. I’m a year older than you are!”

 “Who cares?! Ugh. I’m gonna start fixing my things for school.” I immediately hide behind my curtain so that he won’t be able to see me smile. He never fails to make my days start great.

After showering I went down to have my breakfast. I saw my mom and her ever so yummy-looking breakfast.

“Hmm! Looks gooood~”

“Oh! Lia you’re awake already?” She asked and I just nodded. I dipped my finger on some syrup from the pancake she made. “Happy Birthday sweetie!” She exclaimed and hugged me tight.

I giggled and hugged her back. “Thanks mom!” Aww~ I have the best mom!

 After eating and getting my stuff done, I went out and was not surprised to see this dumpling holding his skateboard while staring straight at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter