Final

Love Is An Open Door

As ya'll know, "___" means your name 


He yawned.

The sunlight has crept its way through the barriers of his thick curtains. As usual, he woke up in a mess. His hair stuck out in all directions, his eyebags prominent, and he was hungry. He made his way from his room to the other side of the dorm to reach the refrigerator. Then he opened the door and found nothing in it except a quarter of a medium-sized blackforest cake from Suga's birthday Yesterday. He stuffed the cake in his mouth and swallowed it, then went back to his room.

When Suga came out of the bathroom hungry, he won't stop complaining because his cake is missing. The other members were pissed off because they were awakened from their slumber for the cries and wails of the previous birthday boy had pierced their ears. No one said that they had eaten the cake, since they just woke up. Until they realized one member was missing. 

"V! Taehyung! Come out!"

At that instant, he knew what it was about.

The cake.

He bolted out of his dorm and ran as fast as he could. Once he heard no more thumping footsteps following him, he started to slow down.

He's jogging now, still making sure if his hyungs are really gone.

***

Meanwhile, a group of four girls are playing cards and messing around in their dorm. 

"HA! TAKE THAT, ___! NOW GO OUTSIDE AND TAKE THE TRASH." said Naeun. 

"Ughh..." you groaned, then Sumin spoke.

"Umm, could you also do this week's grocery shopping?" She asked and you sighed. "Fine."

You picked up the garbage sack, that due to the really thick layer of plastic reduced the smell but also made it heavier, and grabbed the money you shared from working at a cafe. Then you opened the front door furiously. You didn't know someone was jogging on the other side, close to the walls where the door was. Then,

BANG! "Ah!" both of you cried in unison. The girls in the dorm could only laugh at you, so you closed the door. You were about to grab your things and leave when you saw a cute orange-haired boy sitting down with his knees up, his left hand on his side to steady himself and his right covering his left eye. You crouched down.

"Omo! Are you okay? Mianhae, I was in a hurry." You tried to reason. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said and looked up to see a pair of beautiful eyes staring down at him. 

"Are you sure? I can take you to the nurse. Let me see your eye." You said, trying to remove his hand from covering his eye. 

He swat your hand away. "I'm fine." He didn't want to look weak, especially in front of a girl like you. Then he stood up, and put both of his hands in his sides. 'He's okay.' You thought and took the garbage bag and stood up as well. You started walking when he approached you.

'Aside from getting away from my hyungs, I can hang out with this cute girl.' He thought.

"So... Uh, what's your name?" He asked with full curiosity.

"___. You?" You smiled at him. He blushed.

"Uhh, Taehyung. B-but you can call me V i-if it's... easier." He smiled, trying to hide his nervousness. 'Why am I nervous?' he asks himself.

"So, V." He nodded. "What brings you here? I mean, why were you running?"

"I was running away from Suga hyung, because I stole his cake." He looked down, embarrassed. Never thought he would admit to a girl he just met. You giggled. "Umm, what are you doing here, carrying a garbage bag?"

"I'm taking out the trash. Then I'm gonna go shopping." You said as you jogged a few meters to the big trash bin. 

"C-can I go shopping with you?" He asked. 

"Sure," you replied,"but I'm gonna wash my hands first so wait, kay?"

He was right in front of the bathroom door when you got out. "My gosh, you scared me." You said and he chuckled.

***

You're in the grocery store now with him and you head to the cashier. He felt bad that he couldn't pay because he came with his pj's and didn't bring his wallet, so he didn't buy anything. Once you were done, he helped you carry your groceries.

"So, what class are you taking?" He asked.

"I'm taking medical classes. I wanna be a doctor."

"Really?"

You nod. "Uh-huh. You?"

"Business. But it's only for my study, I'm a trainee together with my friends at Big Hit."

"Oh, have you debuted yet?"

"Yeah, in June 2 years ago." He smiled.

"Wow, I never thought I'd be friends with a kpop idol." You smiled back at him.

Both of you talked a lot on your way back to your dorm. And you became great friends.

***

It's been a month since your encounter with V, but he didn't show up anywhere in the campus. 'Probably busy with his schedule.' You thought.

One day, you were nudged at the cafetreria. You sat with Minah only, since Sumin was sick and Naeun was at her grandma's house. 7 boys including Taehyung sat with the two of you. Minah, who was a bit puzzled, blushed uncontrollably realizing Jungkook's presence beside her. 

"Annyeong, Minah!" Greeted Jungkook.

"A-annyeong..." replied Minah who was looking down, trying to hide her red cheeks.

You and Minah became good friends with the 7 boys. You didn't realize it was 15 minutes before time for the next class, where people usually get out of the cafeteria to either talk to their friends or study. The cafteria is empty. The 6 boys left, getting ready for class. Minah stood up to follow them and you stood up as well. But Taehyung's arms blocked you from going anywhere. 

"Are you free this Saturday?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"My hyungs are out of the dorms this weekend. Wanna come over and watch a movie?"

"Why not?" You smiled.

***

 The girls squealed in delight when they heard about you and Taehyung. You walked to his dorm and knocked the door.

"Come in." Someone from the other side said. The dorm was in a mess(well, boys) but the living room where the TV was located was pretty tidy. 

You strolled to the couch and looked at the TV screen. 'FROZEN' it read. You raised a brow at Taehyung. He chuckled and patted the seat next to him. So you sat there and he awkwardly placed his arm on your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. 

Both of sang along with all the songs and you did a duo of 'Love Is An Open Door'.

"___-ah, remember how we met eachother that day?" He asked. You nodded. "When I first met you, I felt fireworks in my tummy and my heart almost exploded seeing that smile of yours." He looked down, embarrassed. "I love you, ___. Will you be my girlfriend?" You raised both of your eyebrows in shock but nodded.

"Jinjja?!" He exclaimed. You nodded. "Yay, you're finally mine now~" He scanned your face for a while, and leaned in for a kiss.

He pulled away and sighed in content. "Love really is an open door."

You giggled and rested your head on his shoulder, then he kissed your forehead.


Hey guys! I finally finished writing this. (Phew!) Brb studying (watches Bangtan Bomb instead) 

Sorry, I'm easily distracted. So there's the fanfic of alien Tae Tae and you! Hoped you liked it!

Seeya! :)

 for reading :)

(This is why I love these boys)

applepie1068