Chapter 1

It's All Lies

Daehyun's Pov:
    As I walked into TSM High, I could hear all of the fangirls shouting my name. Every once in a while I would say hi, wave, or send them a wink. As much as I enjoyed the attention I got from the fangirls, there was still a lot about me that people don't know. This life is all a lie. I'm not what people see me as.
    People think I'm one of the richest kids in school and live in a huge mansion, when in my harsh reality, I hardly have a dime to my name, and live in an apartment in the bad side of town. The only reason I am in this school, is because I got a scholarship for good grades.
    Some days I wish that I could escape this life, but I could never leave my Umma behind. She is very sick with cancer and the hospital bills are piling up. After school today I have to go out and find a good paying job so that I can help pay the hospital bills. Honestly, if my Umma dies, I would want to as well. My Appa left us when my Umma got sick so I haven't seen the bastard for over three months.
    You may be wondering how I managed to pull off acting rich, well, it's not as hard as you'd think, all I really have to do is talk big and strut around school with an arrogant attitude and voila! You got your fake snobby rich kid. The only thing I worry about is someone finding out my secret and telling everyone in the school, because if they found out, I'd be ridiculed to no end.
    The only people who know my secret are my group of friends, Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. They are all from rich families but they are all neglected by their parents and are known as rebels in my school. When the six of us are together, we tend to make trouble, but nothing too bad that we get suspended or anything.
    These guys are the closest things I'll ever get to having brothers. They've even helped me pull off the fake rich kid life. I don't know what I would do without them.
    There is also another secret that I have been keeping from the world. I, Jung Daehyun, am in love. I'm in love with the nerd who is Byun Baekhyun.

************
Baekhyun's Pov:
    It was just another day and I was getting ready for school. Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun and I am a nerd, I also happen to be the president of the Daehyun fan club.
    I've had a crush on the boy for over ten years, but he never noticed me once. Even when I was standing right in front of him he didn't even notice me, but sadly the feelings that I have for him aren't going away anytime soon, and it drove me insane.
    I get bullied a lot at school, and mainly by these guys that call themselves B.A.P. Which happens to be the group that Daehyun is a part of, but Daehyun doesn't usually bully others anyways, it's mostly his friends.
    I have 11 friends myself, their names are my best friend Chanyeol, the leader Suho, Big eyed D.O, smart mouth Kai, the maknae Sehun, resident Baozi Xiumin, Donald Duck Luhan, Chen the Troll, Lay the healing unicorn as we call him, Kris the Artiste, and lastly the Gucci Prince Tao.
    "Hey Baek!" I heard my best friends shout from across the room, causing me to turn my head in their direction.
    "Hey Guys." I said and walked towards them, but as I walked towards them, I wasn't looking where I was going and ended up tripping over someones foot and crashing right into my crush, Daehyun. "Um, I'm really sorry! I really didn't mean to." 
    "Do I know you?" Daehyun asked making my heart break into a million pieces.
    "I'm Baekhyun, we're in the same class." I said trying to hide the hurt in my voice.
    "Hm." Daehyun said and walked right past me. Thankfully his friends weren't there, other wise I'd be on the floor.
    'sigh... He'll never notice me.... I just wish that he would and that I could know more about him...' I thought to myself, but you know what they say, be careful what you wish for.

**************
Daehyun's Pov:
    One of the main points of being popular is to be mean to people, especially the nerds, but of course, I couldn't be mean to the one that I love, so I usually just ignore him when I see him. Even though I want so badly to be with him, it just wouldn't work out between us. I mean he's the nerd and I'm the popular fake rich kid. Besides, I didn't have time for love, I had to find a job quickly so at lunch I looked in the classifieds to find the perfect job for me.
    The one that really caught my attention was a restaurant near where I lived called the Byun Diner. 'Hm... This should be good. I walk over there after school and drop off my resume.'
    "Hey Daehyun, do you want to come to this party that we are having at Yongguk's house. His parents are out of town so we have the whole mansion to ourselves. Plus, I might be able to get you a date with that girl you've eyeing." Himchan said with a wink, which utterly confused me. The only person I've been eyeing is Byun Baekhyun, not some stupid girl.
    "What are you talking about? There is no girl that I like." I said confused about where they got this idea from.
    "You know exactly what we are talking about. Park Yoonji, you guys are always chumming around with one another like a couple. She may not be rich but if you like her, go for it." Yongguk said, and it finally made sense how they had come to that conclusion. You see, Yoonji is actually my neighbor and the only one other than B.A.P who know about my little white lie that I've been living for the last two years or so. 
    "I don't like Yoonji, she's my neighbor. Besides, she likes some one from her home town." I explained, and the boys finally connected the dots.
    "So she knows about you?" Yongguk asked.
    "Yeah, how would she not? She lives right next door to me, and thankfully she agreed to keep my secret so it all good." I explained, waving off the thought of me actually liking a girl. Psh, girls are nothing special, Baekhyun on the other hand is very special to be. He will bare my children one day... Wait! I forgot! Men can't bare children... I'm such an idiot. -_-
    "Okay then, but you should still come to the party. Everyone from school is going to be there. I even invited the nerds so that we'd have someone to make fools out of. Especially those EXO guys." Yongguk said and I immediately snapped my head towards Yongguk.
    "What? How exactly are you going to do that?" I asked, feeling very worried for Baekhyun.
    "Well, we're going to make sure that they enter as a group and then we will throw some eggs and flour at them, maybe some water balloons too." Yongguk said making me nervous, and kind of angry at the same time.
    "Are you sure that you want to do that? I mean, that's going to be a lot of eggs and flour to waste. Let's just leave them be. Besides, making a fool out of them isn't going to accomplish anything." I said, hoping that they wouldn't ask me why I was defending them.
    "Alright fine, but we should still at least push them into the pool when they walk by. That would be hilarious!" Yongguk said and I knew that there was no way that I could keep them from humiliating my future boyfriend and his friends.

 

 

Hi! Sorry for the late update, I haven't been on here in forever. I hope you enjoy the update. :)