Chapter #4

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri went to the living room. She sat at the table to get her breakfast. She grabbed a slice of the bread and her favourite coffee. Just in a minute, Tiffany joined her.

   "So, you already open your heart?" Tiffany asked. Yuri frowned.

   "Open what?" Yuri asked. Tiffany smiles as she takes a sit in front of Yuri.

   "You've find a man!" Tiffany answered as she gave her phone to Yuri.

 

Breaking news; Kwon Yuri, the MMA Fighter caught dating with a man in Han River yesterday.

 

Yuri's eyes become wider. She almost chocked the bread. Tiffany gives her the coffee.

   "So, how?" Tiffany smiled at her happily.

   "It's a misunderstanding. He just saved me from the crowd. That's all," Yuri said as she stand up from her sit.

 

 

 

 

   "Look," Tao said as he showed his phone to Kyungsoo.

   "She's dating? I don't think so..." Kyungsoo said as he looks at Luhan who just came out from nowhere. Tao looked at Kyungsoo with a furrowed eyebrows. Kyungsoo knew that Tao wanted to asked why did he say like that. "Look carefully, it's Luhan hyung's motorbike, isn't?" Kyungsoo gave a look at Tao.

   "Seriously?" Tao looked at his phone nearer. He then goes to Luhan whom about to go somewhere. "Luhan ge!" Tao stopped him. "What's this?" Tao asked.

   "MMA Fighter?" Luhan said slowly. So, that girl is the MMA fighter? I see... "I saved this girl from a group of people."

   "What's going on here?" Sehun asked in a sudden. He also take a look at Tao's phone. "I think I've seen her before..." Sehun exclaimed. Luhan, Tao and Kyungsoo looked at him.

   "At the--"

   "Yah, Oh Sehun! Don't think to run from us!" Suddenly Baekhyun and Chanyeol came out from the room and started to chase the youngest. Before S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter