3rd Chapter ( aren´t I creative with the chapter titles? xD)

Undercover

Hoseok didn´t know what to expect as he followed Taehyung. Sure, he had read over the profiles of the other targets too, but still, he couldn´t really imagine what Taehyung´s friends would be like.

And to be honest he just overflew the information on the others.

Ok, let´s say he looked at it shortly.

… Ok, scratch that.

He didn´t really look at the information of the others, but seriously, as if a paper could tell so much about a person.

Suppressing a Sigh he began listening to Taehyung once again; just to find out that he was repeating the same word over and over again.

“Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung…”

“What? “ Hoseok finally asked, not quite sure what the strange boy was trying to accomplish.

Suddenly, Taehyungs rather intense staring was interrupted as his eyes formed into crescents, his mouth turning into a square smile.

“Nothing, it´s just that you were spacing out and I wanted to see how long it would take you to notice me again”

As Hoseok blinked and looked around he noticed that he really must have been spacing out, because they were at the same location where they were just a few minutes before.

Now forming a smile on his own, Hoseok Said “Well, after we wasted so much time we should go and meet your friends now, right?”

Taehyung nodded his head at a speed that almost made Hoseok feel nauseous from just watching it.

And once again was the orange haired boy rambling on “I´m sure you´ll like them. They´re awesome! Well, not superhero or pigeon like awesome, but… Well… I… I don´t really know why. But I´m sure you´ll find them awesome too.”

All the while that Taehyung talked they were (not so) slowly walking to the location where Taehyung apparently always met his friends.

Suddenly Taehyung stopped walking, just to start waving excitedly with an even bigger grin sporting of his face as he at the same time shouted “Taekwoon Hyung! Hey Taekwoon Hyung! I made a new friend! And – Who´s that ?”

While shouting out his news Taehyung had begun running to his friend (With Hoseok following closely behind) just to stop in front of him and a new figure.

Taekwoon made no indication that he was going to answer soon, so Hakyeon began introducing himself

“Hi! My name´s Hakyeon! I´m-“

He was suddenly interrupted as the Orange haired boy hugged him, eyes wide in excitement while saying (or almost yelling) “WOW! Are you a friend of Hyung? This is the first time that I´ve seen him with anyone else than Ilhoon Hyung or me! Well, not that I´ve seen him with me, because, well, I am me so it would be a bit creepy if I could see us, like, walking together or something like that. Oh, by the way, say, do you like pigeons?”

Taehyung had Hakyeon already released from his Hug and was now staring expectantly at the other with a somewhat intense stare.

A bit startled, Hoseok cleared his Throat and was about to answer that yes, he indeed liked Pigeons when he was interrupted by a quiet chuckle.

It took him a moment to make out the source of the chuckle, but he was all the more surprised when he saw that it came from Taekwoon.

Momentarily stunned into silence he almost missed it as his target began to speak. “Taehyung – ah, you shouldn´t ask him so many questions at the same time.”

Taekwoon didn´t say anything more to what just found it´s happening, but Hakyeon was still surprised. That was the most that he had heard the male talk since he met him.

Just as he was about to answer Taehyung´s earlier question, said boy began to speak once again “Hey, has one of you two seen Ilhoon Hyung? Well, actually you couldn´t have seen him Hakyeon because you don´t know what he looks like. So I´m just asking Taekwoon Hyung. Although if he would have seen Ilhoon Hyung than you too would have seen him and would know what he looks like. So I guess you haven´t seen him. Or have you? No, no, no, no. You don´t have to answer. Come on Taekwoon Hyung we´re going to search for Ilhoon Hyung. You two wait here!”

And with that Taehyung pulled Taekwoon along, leaving Hakyeon and Hoseok behind.

Still a bit bewildered, Hakyeon cleared his throat.

Hoseok send a grin in his direction, waiting for it to begin.

And, oh boy, it did.

Not two seconds passed when Hakyeon began whining “Waah, Why did you get Taehyung? He´s so much more like me. That´s so unfair. Taekwoon didn´t even really want to talk to me. But he isn´t so bad. But still. Taehyung even hugged me! It´s so different from Taekwoon´s cold shoulder. But, well. Did you find any information already?”

Hoseok´s grin slipped off in sync with the change of topic and the sudden seriousness.

He made sure that no one was listening in before he said “No, not really. Except that he´s not really good in math I didn´t find anything yet. But it´s only the first day. We shouldn´t expect something different, really.”

Hakyeon sighed, Hand driving through his hair as he replied “Yes, me neither. You are right. But I still find it hard to believe that some High school kids could possibly be connected to something this big”

Seconds in silence passed before Hakyeon asked “What do you think? How long will we have to wait?”

_______

Ilhoon was still somewhat trying to shake Sungjae off, with no real success.

But he didn’t like the other following him around. He was granting on his nerves. He almost seemed like an over excited… rabbit or something like that. Although, with his height, he would better be described as an Overexcited Elephant. Or an Overexcited giraffe. 

Yes.

An Overexcited giraffe.   

He turned around, only to roll his eyes annoyed. Unfortunately he was right and still being followed by the giraffe.

Wow. His day just kept getting better and better.

And his sarcasm just got more and more.

He (Once again) stopped, only to ask “You´re still going to follow me?”

As an answer he received a yes.

Wow. How unexpected. (And wow, now his thoughts were already turning sarcastic too.)

But then Sungjae said “… Hyung, I have to pee. Where´s the bathroom?”

For a moment Ilhoon considered sending him in the wrong direction. But then he sighed. He couldn´t let the giraffe wet his pants on his first day, now could he?

Nope.

But he´d let it happen at the second day, definitely.

And (With a shake of his head) he began leading the younger to the bathroom.

_____

Taehyung was retreating from the toilette to go and wash his hands.

While he and Taekwoon were searching for Ilhoon he suddenly had got an unbearable need to go to the toilette.

Taekwoon was waiting outside for him so he tried to hurry up.

But he got distracted by another male who was also washing his hands. Said male suddenly looked up with a grin and said “Hi, I´m Sungjae! And you?”

For a moment Taehyung only looked at the stranger, Sungjae, then, in a serious voice, he asked the all deciding question. “Say, do you like Pigeons?”

“Of course! Pigeons are awesome!”

And suddenly Taehyung´s face was showing a wide smile as he stretched out his arms to bring Sungjae into a hug, who didn´t resist at all.

And there they were standing, hugging each other while jumping a bit with one of them suggesting being friends and the other excitedly agreeing.

And so, Hand in Hand they left the bathroom, going to their friends who still were in blissful cluelessness as to what was to come.

(Honestly, I´m pitying them and I´m the one writing this xD)

____________________________________________________________________

Weell.. Yeah.. Long time no see? xD

Ok first of all : Sorry for the missing NamJin in this chapter, but it will definetly begin with the next, Promise :3

There´s nothing else I want to say to be honest.. Yeah..

Although there´s one thing xD If there´s anything you´d like to read in this story (a certain twist or happening, a certain person, Ship etc.)

Just tell me in the comments. I already have this story halfly plkanned out but if I like your idea and it doesn´t interfere with my Plot I´d try to write it :3

Ciao, and once again sorry for the long wait and missing Namjin