Chapter 5

Scars

As he turned around to look at the teacher , our eyes met . He gave me a devilish grin as he walked towards me and ploped his bag on to the table behind me and sat down .

Soon Mr Goh finished taking the attendance " That's all for now ,  since today its your first day i shall forgiive all 7 of you being late by take note that I will not tolerate any of you being late again ! Also since I will be your homeroom teacher i expect to see all of your grade staying right at the top and i expect none of you to slack ! Let's start our lesson now ! "

Though Tae Hyung was sitting behind me , he did not once disturbed me and i found it to be weird , a annoying brat like him could be concentrating in class ? As i turn around i found out the reason why he was not disturbing me , he was sleeping .

Soon before i know it , it was break time " So Jin ! Let's hurry to the cafeteria before it get crowded with people ." Hye won said as she pulled my arm and went hand in hand to the cafeteria

After we got our food we went to a empty table , however to my luck i found the group of boys with Tae Hyung sitting right infrolnt of us . Thankfully Tae Hyung was facing the other side of the cafeteria . However there was a guy who sparked my interest . He kept sneaking glances at me . Well maybe Tae Hyung had told them how he had made a fool out of me . Annoying bastard .

After break , me and Hye Won went seperate ways as she took up dancing as her minor while i took up drama

As I entered the music room I was welcomed by a girl, she told me that she was one of the senior in the music class and I was assigned in to her group . As I got a seat i looked around the circle formed by my group i noticed someone , the guy I saw from before .He was walking towardss our group . " No please no don't let him be assign to this group as well " I wished . However it was to the opposiite of what i had wished , he was in our group and he choosed to sit directly in front of me .

Soon the whole group was here the senior that ushred me here then stood up " Hi , I am Kang Min ah , I will be the team leader of this group . Some of you have asked me if this will be your permenant grouping . That's was a good question ! Unfortunately this is not our permenant grouping , this grouping is for us to find out your hidden talent and the assign you in to your own department , singing , rapping , costume designing ,dance cherographer , dancing and composing . You might wonder how do we find out where should we be assign to , the teacher has given us a mission , we are to prepare a showcase in 3 weeks as we prepare the teachers and some of the seniors will be observing all of you and see how all of you will fit in to a department . For now let's all do our best and may we get assign to the department we want . All right i shall end my briefing here let's all introduce ourself shall we ? "

Everyone  then introduce themselves , as it stopped at the guy who was staring at me i paid extra attention . " Hi i am Kim Seok Jin , you can call me Jin ,i personally enjoy composing music so i hope i will get in to the composing department . Let's work well together ! "

Soon it was my turn " I am Jung So Jin , I have no personal bias to any of the department as i am still unsure where i belong to singing or composing , however i will do my best in finding where i belong in the 3 weeks "

After a hours of deciding how and what we want for the showcase , we have decided on the theme to be some thing light hearted and somethings alll students can relate to .We were then told to get in to 3 groups base on where we think we more belong to composing , dance cherographer  or costume designing . Of course i went to composing . However despite our group having 15 people in total , only 3 people joined composing , and it was none other than me , Ji Hoon and Jin .

 image_download.php?c_user_action=downloa

Author note : Hmm i wonder why does Jin keeps looking at so jin ... i guess some of you know the reason alr .  Btw i jus noticed that both their name ends with a Jin lol . Anyway here is a slightly longer chapter as i managed to forked out more time i hope you liked it ! Do comment !