For the Love of Pororo

For the Love of Pororo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“APPA!”

Jinyoung sighed, getting up with a hand on his back and trudging over to the bedroom that housed his two eldest sons. Upon entering, the four year old boy that Jinyoung and his husband adopted two years ago latched himself upon Jinyoung’s calf, sobbing with his Pororo doll clutched in his hand. Looking closer, Jinyoung had noticed that one of the arms of Jackson’s Pororo doll had been ripped off, 6 year old brother Mark holding said Pororo doll’s arm in his hands.

“Appa!” Jackson cried out, clutching harder to his father’s leg, “Markie ripped Pororo’s arm off!”

Jinyoung gave a stern look to his oldest son, who sulked and handed his father his younger brother’s doll’s arm back. “Mark, why on Earth would you rip Pororo’s arm off? You need to apologize to your brother.”

Mark pouted, “GaGa hid my Crong and called me stupid! I hate him!”

Before Jinyoung could scold Mark on his poor word choice, Jackson screamed out and sobbed louder.

“Appaa! I-I don’t want Mark to hate me!” Jackson let out a whine, “He was saying Crong was better than Pororo, and P-Pororo’s better!”

The 30 year old Busan native sighed heavily, picking the younger boy up and placing him on his hip to try and calm him down. Jinyoung closed his eyes, and bounced lightly, cringing at the ache in his lower back and pain spreading through his ankles. “Jackson… You have to be quiet or else you’re gonna wake up Youngjae, or even worse, your baby brother BamBam. You don’t want to do that, right?”

Jackson immediately softened up, laying his head into the crook of his father’s neck and blew his runny nose into Jinyoung’s shirt, “N-No… I just want Markie to love me.”

Jinyoung cringed at the snot wiped all over his shirt, sitting Jackson next to Mark, “Ah… I see… Well Jackson, if you want Mark to be nice to you and for me to put Pororo’s arm back on, you’re going to have to apologize and give him a big hug. Or else, Mark may not love you as much as he did before.”

Mark huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, before being tackled in a big hug by his younger brother. “Markie! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! You’re not stupid! I love you and I’ll get Crongie for you,” Jackson shouted out as he laid wet sloppy kisses all over his older brother’s face. The American adoptee couldn’t help but giggle and nod, pushing his younger brother off of him, “I love you too, GaGa. I’m sorry for ripping off of Pororo’s arm… We can watch more Pororo if Appa lets us!”

Jinyoung couldn’t help himself but nod and smile at his eldest sons before he left to finish the dinner he was preparing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If someone were to ask Jinyoung what he would be doing as an adult, he would not have guessed stay at home father. Instead, he probably would have told that person about how he would be in the entertainment industry or working at his uncle’s company.

Jinyoung met Jaebum at a cafe, as cliche as it sounds, not knowing he had spilled his americano all over a rising idol. Jaebum was signed as a solo artist to JYP Entertainment, climbing charts with his single, Bounce, and debuting as an actor soon after. Jaebum had a strange (In Jinyoung’s eyes) obsession with Jinyoung, constantly trying to ask him to go to his shows and events, just wanting to get closer to the other male. It took a year for Jinyoung to realize that Jaebum was trying to court him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter