School Time

Always and Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        * Sweeties POV *

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I could hear the alarm clock ringing from my bedsid,  and I already knew what that meant. It was time for the usual morning wake up call. I grew up in a very wealthy family and we had maids, Butler's and all that fancy stuff you could think of.

But me myself have never really thought of it as an advantage.  In fact sometimes it felt terrible. I was always taken by limo to school, and had bodyguards coming into school and coming out of school. I mean, my family wasn't just any ordinary rich family. We owned big big hotels all around the world.

However despite that, I'm still kept prisoner in South Korea,  because my parents say it's safer here. However I want to travel to big countries like America, and make it big. 

Before I knew it I could hear a my maids rushing in my room. I still had my nightgown on and I wasn't planning on taking it off. However one of my maids told me, “ But me lady,  if you do not get ready, master will be very upset, especially on your first day back to high-schoo! ” As usual I had no choice but to change quickly, and head to school.

As soon as I walked to my locker, I felt a tight tug on my hair. I quickly turned around to find my best friend Gongchan laughing hysterically at me. Surprised,  I used my finger to push his head back. “ YAAA, WHAT ARE U DOI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter