Won't you look my way?

Maybe, Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon has always been an exception to Jessica.

 

Maybe it was since that time they all tried to wake Jessica up, two hours earlier than usual for their new variety show, using methods such as placing the alarm clock on her ear, sliding a cube of ice down her pyjamas, shaking her and mimicking an earthquake of magnitude nine, and even carrying her out of her room and tossing her onto Sooyoung’s bed, but still failing to summon Jessica back from slumber land. Only to have Taeyeon enter the room, squat down beside her, poke her cheeks a few times, and—voilà—Miss Comatose is awake.

 

Or the time they conspired to put cucumbers in Jessica’s yoghurt drink, only to have her discover the hard way, she had stubbornly refused to speak to them for the next two days. Even Yoona and Seohyun could not douse the raging flames of Hellsica. It took Taeyeon however, only a back hug accompanied with a diabetes-inducing whine ‘sicaaaa’ to crush all her walls.

 

Or was it since the day Taeyeon first entered their practice studio and how Jessica stood up with her hands outstretched saying, “Hi I’m Jessica, nice to have you here Taeyeon.” They had all been in shock. The Ice Princess never says Hi first, ever. And for her to initiate a conversation which consisted of more than one word with a stranger? Damn. The heavens must have been merciful that day.

 

 

Taeyeon’s not sure why, but the day she discovered she was Jessica’s exception was the day she wished she hadn’t.

 

“Come on Jessi. We haven’t watched a movie together since forever. Just accompany me this time. Please? Please? It’ll just be the two of us, pretty please?”

 

“You do know flattery is not gonna work on me right Tiff. I already know I’m pretty.”

 

“Fine. But Jessi, I know you are not going to sacrifice this friendship of ours just cos’ you’re lazy.”

 

“Don’t worry our friendship is strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter