LOVE LOCK

LOVE LOCK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE LOCK

 

 

It’s not easy to be single, why? Because people around you keep asking why are you single? But, do you really need a reason to be single? It’s all about faith and destiny, of course, the most important is LOVE.

 

“What are you doing, Pie?” Jane asked.

 

“Uh? Nothing.” Pie immediately hides her note book, she doesn’t want anyone read what her wrote.

 

“Let’s go to canteen, I am hungry.” Jane pulled Pie’s arm, Jane is Pie best friend since she was in Junior high school, and they went to same high school and university. Pie followed her to canteen, she is also hungry.

 

“What do you want, Pie?” Jane asked.

 

“I will get fish and chips.” Pie said, she offered her money to the cashier and got her food. They sat on the long table, along with some students.

 

“Pie, I wondering why are you still single? Van seems so in love with you, and he is cute.” Jane asked while munching her food.

 

“Haih, how much he pay you for promote him?” Pie laughed and sipped her drink.

 

“Or, maybe Kim?” Jane asked, it makes Pie chocked.

 

“Are you crazy? You know he is not my type, he is annoying, he always teased me.” Pie wiped her lips.

 

“But he is cute, cuter than Van, and.. Hi, Kim!” Jane waved to someone on Pie’s back, again, Pie chocked and turned to face Kim. Kim, he is tall, his hair is deeply black with thick eyebrow, sharp nose and bright eyes, but for Pie, he is the most annoying man in the world.

 

“Hi, Jane, and…” Kim pets Pie’s head, “Hi little hamster.”

 

“I am not little hamster!” Pie pushed his hand away. Kim laughed and sat on her bench.

 

“don’t you know you looks like hamster with those cheeks and lips?” He laughed, he took one of Pie’s chip and eat it.

 

“Hih! You are so annoying, go away, stop teasing me.” Pie pushed him, she doesn’t understand why Kim loves to , and he always around her.

 

“Kim, let’s play basketball!” Zee called him from a distance.

 

“Okay!” He yelled to him, “ I need to go, see you around, hamster!” again, Kim patted her head, he run to the basketball court.

 

“I wish not.” Pie said annoyed by him.

 

“He is cute, super cute. And Zee is also cute. Oh My God.” Jane said.

 

“Shut up, Jane. Kim is far away from cute!” Pie grumbled. Pie doesn’t understand why Kim loves to , they used to be a childhood friends, he is a good boy when he was in elementary school, well, until now he is still good, but not to Pie. Since they went to junior high school, Kim grooved with men, and Pie surrounded by her friends, and Kim always come around to everyday, so annoying, and what a bad luck, they went to some school and university. Today’s class is cancelled, it’s a good news for Pie, she went home immediately, she wants to spend her day with reading novel on her lovely bed. She was reading while munching her chocolate while her mom called her.

 

“Kim is looking for you downstairs.” Mrs. Manaying told her.

 

“Who?”

 

“Kim. Be hurry, just went downstairs and see him,”

 

“I don’t want to see him, what is he doing here?” Pie grumbled, she put her book aside.

 

“He is your friend, don’t be like that, meet him.” Mrs. Manaying advised her.

 

“Huh, what do he wants?” Pie grumbled, she went downstairs to meet Kim. “What are you doing here?” She asked him fiercely.

 

“Hi!” Kim smiles to her, “I need your help.” He said, he pulls Pie outside, they are on her porch.

 

“What? Don’t touch me!” Pie pulls her arm.

 

“Don’t be fierce. Do you want to go to Korea?” He asked.

 

“What??”

 

“Hamster, you are not deaf, right?”

 

Pie hits his shoulder, “Of course I want,! what do you want?”

 

“I won two tickets,” He took out a paper on his pocket. “But, it’s for a couple, I can’t go if I don’t have a couple. Since you are also single, and never have boyfriend,”

 

“teased me and I will leave.” Pie glanced fiercely.

 

“well, we just need to act like a couple, so we can have this free holiday on winter, which mean one week from today.” He grinned and waved the paper on Pie’s face.

 

“With you?” She glanced, but travel to Korea for free, who can resist it? She loves Korean series, she loves everything about Korea.

 

“Yes, for free.” Kim grinned. “Free holiday.”

 

“But I have to act like a couple with you!” Pie grumbled.

 

“Well, if you don’t want, I will..”

 

“Who said I don’t. We can act like a couple, but you are not allowed to take any advantages from me. Pie grabbed the paper out of his hand. He just stared on pie. “How?”

 

“Pie..” Kim grabbed her shoulders, staring seriously to her.

 

“What?” Pie asked him, confused.

 

“Do you really think I want to touch you and so on?” Kim asked, he laughed so hard, “You are crazy!’” He said between his laugh.

 

“Stop it! I won’t go!” Pie yelled, he is annoying, really.

 

“okay, okay, I am sorry.” Kim wiped the tear on his eyes, “Don’t worry about that. So, deal?” He offered his hand.

 

“Okay! And stop being annoying!” Pie glanced on him, but still she shakes his hand. Korea, for free? It’s great! Who cares if she has to go with Kim, the super annoying man, Korea is super tempting, and it’s free! Yay!

 

Day by day passed so fast, she researched some information about Korea, preparing her stuffs, and here she is, waiting for Kim to pick her up, it’s weird that her mom let her go with Kim, well, not so weird, actually Manaying’s family and Burnaphan’s family is a long time best friend, it’s started by Mr. Manaying dan Mr. Burnpahan. That’s why Kim and Pie are friend each other since they were a baby. A white taxi stopped in front of her house, and the annoying man comes out.

 

“No need to ring the bell.” Pie said, she opened the door before Kim rang the bell.

 

“Hai shorty! Are you ready? Where is Aunty?” Kim smiles to her.

 

“Stop calling me..” Pie said in a high tone.

 

“Pie, don’t be rude to him.” Mrs. Manaying warned her, “Kim, take of her, be careful you two.”

 

“I will take care of her, thank you Aunty.” Kim smiles. Wait, he does looks cute especially when he’s smiling, but still he is annoying.

 

“See you, mom.” Pie kissed her mom’s cheek while Kim took her luggage to the cab.

 

“See you, Aunty.” Kim waved goodbye.

 

“Take care, kids, and Kim, remember to take care of her.” Mrs. Manaying said with happy smile on her face. The cab took them to the airport.

 

“Hamster, your luggage is so heavy, did you pack up your closet in to it?” Kim .

 

“Yes, I deliberately bring heavy luggage, because you will bring it for me!”

 

“Oi.. How if I don’t want?”

 

“You have to, because we are couple here.” Pie said with devilish smile, she is so happy that she can avenge him. They arrived in the airport, Kim is busy with their luggage, he put it in the trolley, they walked to the meeting point, They won the free tour with 2 other couple.


“Kim and Pie.” The man with red shirt called their name.

 

“Yes,” Kim answered.

 

“My name is Kevin, I will be your tour guide for this event. So, is she your girlfriend?” He shook Pie’s hand after Kim.

 

“yes, of course.” Kim wraps his arm on Pie’s shoulder and pulled her closer. “She is my lovely girlfriend.” He grinned to Pie, meanwhile Pie is trying to keep a distance from him. “Don’t be shy, baby.” Kim .

 

Pie grinned, failed to smile, “I am not shy, Baby.” She said, failed to be sweet but sounds infuriated.

 

“Good then, let me take your luggage for check in.” Kevin took their trolley and walked in front of them. “Follow me!”

 

“Don’t touch me!” Pie grumbled in whisper, trying to push him away.

 

“ssstt.. we are couple, we need to act like couple.”

 

“You can’t hug me like this!” Pie insisted.

 

“Don’t you read the paper?” Kim asked.

 

“what paper?”

 

“The paper that you steal from me!”

 

“Uh.. That paper, I didn’t. I threw it away.” Pie said. She threw it away after their deal because she thought it’s not important.

 

“Well, if they know we are not a couple, we have to pay for this tour and penalty. I won’t pay for anything because you don’t want to collaborate.” Kim smiles, “Okay, my baby hamster?”

 

“I will kill you.” Pie said, feels so miserable but she wants to go to Korea.

 

“That’s why you never have boyfriend.”

 

“After this trip, I will kick you!” Pie never has a boyfriend, that’s right. But how about Kim? Did he has one? Fern said that He is also single, and no one come closer to them because Kim is always around her, they often fight, but for Pie, she doesn’t realize it. Kim is annoying, end of discussion. They sat side by side on the flight, Kevin’s seat is two seat after their seat. “Move your hand!” Pie pushed Kim’s arm, she wants to use the arm rest, actually just to annoy him.

 

“But we can share.” Kim put his hand again.

 

“No way!” She pushed his hand and rested her.

 

“Fine,” Kim said, he hold her hand tightly and rested his hand on arm rest. “we share.”

 

“Don’t touch my hand!” Pie pulled her hand but Kim insisted to hold it.

 

“Are you okay?” The stewardess asked them, because they make some noises.

 

“we are fine, this is her first time on a flight, she is panicked.” Kim said.

 

“I am not!” Pie cut him.

 

“don’t be shy, baby, it’s okay.” Kim smiles to her, Pie glared fiercely.

 

“It’s okay miss, everything is good, we will arrived in Incheon Airport safely.” The stewardess smiles to them and left.

 

“let my hand go!” Pie pulled her hand. She is annoyed, she choose to sleep than fight with Kim. She woke up with her head on Kim’s shoulder.

 

“Finally,” Kim mumbled, “Now I understand why you are so stubborn, your head is so heavy like a stone.” He massaged his shoulder. “We will be landing in no minute.” Pie didn’t answer him but glanced fiercely. Finally they arrived in Korea, it’s cold, but they brought their winter clothes already.

 

“Come on, follow me, follow me!” Kevin called them and two other couples. “We will meet our team here, because we need documentations and we have some schedule for our trip. Here, take the schedule.” He offered the paper to everyone. “Please be close to each other and follow me.” He said and walked to the immigration.

 

Kim took Pie’s hand and hold it. “Why did you hold my hand again? Don’t touch me!” Pie is trying to pull her hand.

 

“Didn’t you hear him? We need to be close to each other and follow him, look, your legs are short, if I didn’t hold you, you will be lost, shorty hamster.”

 

“UH! You are really annoying!” Pie grumbled, but she has no choice than follows him and let him hold her hand. They passed the immigration and went to the bus. Sat side by side in the bus. “You can let my hand go, now!” Pie said and pulled her hand roughly.

 

“Wuih, relax Pie, I also don’t want to hold it any longer.” Kim said. He took off his coat and put it on his lap.

 

“Okay, welcome to Seoul, our trip today will be in seoul, tomorrow we went to Nami island and Sky resort. Today we will go to the signature of Seoul, Seoul Tower. This is Kelly, my assistant.” Kevin introduced a Korean girl, “Kelly will help you if you need anything, now, she will give you your breakfast, and we are on the way to seoul tower.” Kevin said, he took a seat and let Kelly go around with breakfast. They got a burger for their breakfast, juice and mineral water. The bus took them to Seoul Tower, Kevin gave them some good information about Korea, even told them some Korean language. “At Seoul Tower you will find a place that we called as Love Lock, said that a couple who lock their love there by writing their name on the padlock and threw the key away will be together forever.” Kevin said. “Therefore, you might lock your love there, that’s our belief, that’s the myth. We will give you the padlock when we arrived, our photographer will take the documentation, so please be ready!” Kevin smiles widely, other couples seems so enthusiast.

 

“What a silly myth, a padlock can do nothing with love.” Kim said while munching his burger.

 

“I won’t lock anything with you.” Pie said.

 

“That’s a myth, nothing will be happen,”

 

“That’s their belief! I will lock my love with someone I love the most.” Pie glared on him.

 

“oh, come on, that’s just a fake story to make us visit the Seoul tower, only for tourism purpose.” Kim rolled his eyes.

 

“No! I don’t want to break the myth!” Pie insisted.

 

“Well, it’s okay, but you know, they will be curious, and remember that we have to pay a big amount of money if they find out. I hope you have enough money.”

 

“you..” Pie seems so furious, “uh!” pie threw her face away.

 

“Don’t worry, it won’t have any effects, bweh, that’s a silly thing packed in one story.”

 

“But..” Now she seems worried.

 

“Seriously, do you believe in that crap?” Kim turned to face her.

 

“I just don’t want to lock the padlock with you!” Pie wants to yell but her voice pent up on .

 

“Do you think I want to?” Kim asked back.

 

“You!” Pie is so furious and lost her words.

 

“That’s myth is a myth, never be true.” Kim sat casually on his seat. “Unless you are a small minded woman whom believe in crap.”

 

“Well! Who care? We will lock it!”

 

they arrived at Seoul Tower, it’s the highest place in Korea, they need to walk through the uphill road because their bus can’t reach there. They wore their coat and gloves, it’s really cold even though today is a sunny day. It’s like a remote move for Kim because he always hold Pie’s hand, and Pie always glaring fiercely on him.

 

“What?” Kim asked her, Pie glared on their hands. “We are couple, remember?”

 

“why did I say yes?” Pie mumbled, Kim heard it but he acts like he didn’t hear it.

 

“Come on, we will take a group photos! Couples please take a position here,” Kevin pointed, he direct every one to take a position. “Kim, Pie, be closer.” He said. Kim moves closer to Pie.

 

“Don’t be too close!” Pie pushed him.

 

“Come on, quickly,” Kevin said, the photographer is ready to capture their photos, also another couples. Instead of keep his distance, Kim wraps his arm on Pie’s waist.

 

“What are you doing?!” Pie grumbled, trying to escape.

 

“They are waiting for us.” Kim said in a low voice, he doesn’t even move his lips, “act like couple.” Pie obliged to stay close to him, but she has to smile for the photos, she tried to calm herself, it’s nothing, it’s just acting or they will pay for the tour and penalty, and she needs to enjoy the holiday.

 

“Okay, let’s go to the love lock, this is your padlock.” Kevin gave the couples a padlock and Marker for each, there is their name graphed on the padlock, “We will be here for 15 minutes, and go inside to the live museum, and the top of the tower. Don’t worry about the photos, our photographer will take your pictures.” Kevin said. They walked to the lovelock, it’s a beautiful spot, a lot of padlocks on the fence with couples name written on it.

 

“Still afraid of the myth?” Kim teased.

 

“Hell, no!” Pie grabbed the padlocks of Kim’s hand. “Let’s do this.”

 

“Are you ready? I will take your picture.” The photographer cut them.

 

“Uh, yes.” Pie nodded, suddenly her heart beating faster, she told herself so many times that it’s just a myth, she wouldn’t end up with Kim or she will life in misery everyday.

 

Kim hold her hand, he smiles to her, a sweet smile, she feels something weird inside her, her heart beating calmer, why his smiles looks so sincere? He bent down and whispered on her ear, “Why do you make that face? Are you afraid of the myth, shorty hamster?” Pie wakes up from her mind, there is no sweet smile or anything, that’s only her feeling. She stepped on Kim’s feet. “Ouch!” Kim wauls.

 

“Ups, sorry, baby,  did you hurt? Let’s lock our love here.” She smiles to him, that teasing smile. Kim glared on her, he took the padlock.

 

“Lock it together,” The photographer said.

 

“Challenging the myth.” Kim stands on her back, whispering on her ear while they hold the padlock together.

 

“Who’s dare?” Pie answered him and lock the padlock.

 

“Nice one.” The photographer smiles to them. “Now, throw the key.”

 

“Throw the key?” Kim repeated.

 

“To make the myth work.” The photographer smiles.

 

“Are you scared?” Pie asked him with teasing smile on her face.

 

“No.” Kim shook his head.

 

“Good then,” Pie took the key and throw it out of the fence. “It’s just a myth.” She said.

 

“yes, it is.” Kim answered her.  They went to the Live Museum and the top of Seoul tower, of course they still fighting, but trying to look lovely everytime Kevin, Kelly, or the photographer come closer. They went to the hotel at 8AM, it’s a nice hotel in Gangnam district, Kevin asked them to wait in the lobby before he gave the key and took their luggage out.

 

“Tomorrow we will go to Nami Island and stay in Sky Resort, we will go on 9 AM, please prepare and don’t be late.” Kevin told them and gave the key to each couple.

 

“I am sorry, can we get room with twin bed?” Pie asked to Kevin.

 

“Twin bed? WHY? We can’t change.” Kevin stared confusedly on her.

 

“Uh, we..” Pie is confused to find a good reason.

 

“We never sleep together, she is shy.” Kim smiles and wraps his arm on Pie’s shoulder. “It’s okay, baby.”

 

“I see.” Kevin laughed, “It’s okay, you are couple,” He winked, “You will love the king bed.”

 

“Of course we will,” Kim smiles. “Let’s go to our room, Baby.” He herd Pie to the lift.

 

“I don’t want to sleep on one bed with you!” Pie yelled in the lift, there is only two of them, she immediately pushed Kim away.

 

“well, you can sleep outside, or in the bath tube.” Kim answered.

 

“Are you crazy?! I am woman!”

 

“You are the one who have problem.”

 

“Uh!” Pie can’t answer, he is right. Their room is quite big, there is a couch in their room, one big bed, and the room view is city view.

 

“I will take a bath first.” Kim said, Pie is busy with her luggage, so she let him take a bath first. “Ahhh, so fresh!” Kim threw himself on the bed like a big star.

 

“Oi! Wear your tshirt!” Pie yelled.

 

“I can’t sleep with tshirt on.”

 

“But I don’t want to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter