Our List.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai

                All of us fell asleep for a few hours in the waiting room whilst Henry went to visit my mother. When he came back he looked a little better than we did that was for sure.

“Any news?” Henry asked taking the seat next to me.

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head “No.”

“Slept at all?” Henry frowned.

I nodded as I looked at him “A little bit.”

“Oh. By the way.” Henry shifted in his seat “I met your sisters.”

I blinked at him “They’re back?”

“Yes.” He smiled at me “They told me to look after you and that they were looking forward to seeing the girl that tamed their brother. And they’re very pretty. You’ve been holding out on me Jongin.”

If I wasn’t so exhausted I’d have blushed “It’s genetic.”

“Ah you are cocky.” He sighed “Well we’re all one big family now.” He reached over and patted me on the shoulder.

“Mr Lau?” A nurse called and Henry waved her over as we all stood up “Are all of these Miss Lau’s family?”

Henry shook his head “No but they may as well be so whatever you tell me you can say in front of them.”

“Your sister is stable now but we have had to put her on life support.” The nurse said and I felt my heart drop into my already hollow chest “Her heart is very weak and all of the stress from what had happened put a lot of strain on it. I’m afraid if we don’t find her a donor soon she won’t make it.”

Yixing placed a hand on my back as I stared at the nurse like she had just slapped me “Can we see her?”

“Only one person at a time.” The nurse said “She’s not going to be awake so I’ll warn you now.”

“I won’t get to speak to her?” I whispered.

The nurse gave me a sad, sympathetic look “No I’m sorry you won’t be able to. She won’t be conscious.”

 

 

I waited outside of the room in a daze as Henry saw his sister, I didn’t know what she looked like but I heard him crying inside and I knew it was bad.

“Jongin.” Someone nudged me.

“Jongin!” Sehun elbowed me in the stomach.

I let out a grunt and looked at him in annoyance “What Sehun?”

“Stop looking like that.” Sehun scolded “She’s not going to die.”

I raked my fingers through my hair and sighed. I was so tired “I don’t want to see her looking frail. I don’t want to remember her that way. I want to remember her dancing in the rain and trying to do a cart wheel. I want to remember her jumping into lakes or doing spur of the moment trips to the beach.”

“If you even think about not going in there to see her I will literally drag you in there myself.” Yixing snapped at me from the opposing wall “I know she said she doesn’t want us to see her this way but since when did she ever do as she was told?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter