Dyed Results.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The end result of the hair dye was not what I had expected.  At first I didn’t know if the colours would suit them but I found myself finding them even more attractive with a bit of diversity mixed in with their unusualness.

Luhan looked at himself in the mirror and ran his hand through his now bright pink hair “How does this look good?” he turned to look at me “It’s pink.”

“Tell me about it.” Sehun said from the sofa. His hair was a sort of dark purple “I don’t even know what’s going on with the universe anymore.”

Yixing shrugged “I knew it would look good.” His hair was a dark blood red.

Kai hadn’t even looked at his yet, he sat on the stool staring at me with annoyed eyes “I don’t even know how you coaxed me into this.”

“Jongin.” I placed my hands on his shoulders and met his eye-level “You look handsome. Believe me.”

He blinked at me “You think so?”

“You should really go look in a mirror.” I encouraged him “Seriously I didn’t think it would suit you but it does.”

“She’s right.” Luhan said moving away from the mirror to stand next to me as I stood up “It suits you. A lot.”

Kai stood up like he had been zapped with electricity and ran to the mirror where he stared at himself wide-eyed “Holy I have white hair!” he looked at me and broke out into a grin “And it looks amazing.”

“You’re welcome.” I nudged Luhan “I told you to have faith.” And then I realised something, that not everyone lived alone “I hope your parents don’t freak out.”

“Nah.” Sehun looked at me “You should have seen my brother’s hair when he was my age. It was worse. Think he had a mullet at one point.”

I shuddered at the thought “Great.”

The door knocked and Kai looked at it in bewilderment “Who is that?” he asked as he walked towards it and when he opened it I was surprised to see Henry stood there.

“Jongin.” He nodded at him before stepping in he then turned to look at Kai again “Oh you let her touch your hair.”

“Guys this is my brother.” I groaned as I sat down on the stool, making it spin so it faced him “What do you want now? You’re infecting my oxygen.”

“You do that all on your own.” He rolled his eyes as he continued to walk towards me and then frowned at the three others “Oh she did your hair too I guess.”

“These are our friends.” Kai said appearing next to Henry after closing the door “Lay, Sehun and Luhan.”

Henry nodded “Strangely the odd colours suit you guys. I am rather jealous that my sister’s stupid antics actually look good. I hope she’s not intruding on your life too much.”

“Don’t worry they’re always like that.” Kai s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter