I have a lover (The end)

I have a lover

 

Hyomin examined her girlfriend’s sleeping face beside her, who looked so peaceful, she traced her finger along her nose and lip, smiling. She couldn’t help but wonder what she did in her past life to have been so blessed to have this woman in her life as significant other. Eunjung never failed to make her feel so loved and precious through they had a very limited appearance to public together as lovers, but she could never ask for more.

Hyomin got up to take shower, get dressed and prepare work attire for her girlfriend, if anyone knew this they would never wonder why Eunjung always looked chic and cool or even great as a fasionista.

After breakfast Hyomin was picking her car key ready to leave for work but Eunjung took it from her and put back on table

“Hm, ?” Hyomin frowned

“I’ll drive you to work today” Eunjung said taking hold of Hyomin’s hand

“But ..?” Hyomin was going to oppose but Eunjung put her finger on her lip

“No but, from now on we’ll drive to work on the same car” Eunjung stated

Hyomin was surprised; this was the very first time they would go to work together, all these years they would avoid attracting people’s attention by driving separate cars to work.

“I guess my staff would have find out by now who my lover was so there was no reason for you to drive a car to work” Eunjung reasoned before leading Hyomin out of their home.

 

Once Hyomin sat down on her desk, the sound of people talking seemed to die down, no more gossip or the mention of her girlfriend’s name could be heard.

“Hi Sunny” I cheerfully greeted Sunny

 “Hi Hyomin” Sunny replied sheepishly

 While other people still acted the same around Hyomin through bit awkward but Sunny and Soyeon were totally different, Sunny didn’t talk to her much while Soyeon didn’t even smile at her, Hyomin understood at some point they might be shocked to find out about this and she didn’t blame them, little that she knew, it was because of another reason.

“Lunch time now” Eunjung stood in front of Hyomin’s desk, Hyomin slowly lifted up her head

“Let’s go and have lunch together” Eunjung said taking Hyomin’s hand , this was a second time of today that Eunjung made Hyomin puzzled, they never had lunch together on work days.

The office staff looked at them with green eyes of envy, some found it very sweet.

 

“ Eunjung boss-nim was so romantic when she announced her lover ?”

“I would have trade everything just to have someone said that to me”

“How could Hyomin ssi patiently listen to the gossip every day without being jealous?”

“They must have a very strong trust on each other to keep their relationship alive.

“They made a cool couple”

“ I wonder when started dating without us seeing”

Suddenly Soyeon furiously stood up and intentionally put document on her desk loudly and walked out.

“What’s wrong with her” a woman said before resuming their discussion over their boss and her lover.

 

*********

“What’s on my face?” Eunjung jokingly asked as she noticed that Hyomin kept looking at her all the time while they were having lunch.

“Are you sure about this?” Hyomin asked

“About what?” Eunjung asked as she put spaghetti into .

“ Eunjung ah, I know you know what I’m talking about” Hyomin said, whining at her lover for trying to be clueless.

“There’s no need to hide any more Hyomin ah, I’m sick of the crap people were making, I know you’ve put up with those non-sense rumors for so long, while I’m the one with all the frame and glory, you’re always the one behind my back, it’s time for you to shine honey”

Eunjung reached out to wipe her girlfriend’s tear, she was so sensitive these days.

“My girlfriend is such a crying baby” Eunjung joked which earned a light hit on ther arm by Hyomin

 “I hate you for making me cry” Hyomin sniffed

“I love you too” Eunjung grinned.

**********

As expected, reporters started to follow Eunjung to be the first find out who her lover was. Eunjung has prepared for that

“Today Ham Eunjung , a successful brand founder of Ham EJ, and the heir of the fashion chain company, was spot having lunch at an Italian Restaurant with an unknown lady who presumed to be her lover? , judging from intimacy they shared, it couldn’t be interpreted as something else, “ Ham Eunjung’s lover” was top hit words that netizens searched the most overnight after she announced about her lover…..”

Eunjung stole a glance at her girlfriend who rested her back on bedhead watching TV in their bedroom, she worried how she would react for being exposed in public, Hyomin went really quiet staring at TV and it worried her more.

“Honey, are you ok? Eunjung asked as she bent over to hug her girlfriend, Hyomin shook her head.      

“Couldn’t they just take a better picture of me, from that camera angel my face looked so chubby honey, aish” Hyomin complained, with that Eunjung burst out her laughter.

“Just for you know you’re the most gorgeous and y for me, that’s enough” Eunjung cupped Hyomin’s face and kissed her passionately before it led them to another level.

“Please stay tuned we’ll keep you update who the mysterious lady was …..” Eunjung clicked on the remote control to turn off TV before resuming what they were doing.

 

*************

 

“ Honey, I’ll have to go to see a business share holder today, can you wait till I come back to pick you up later” Eunjung asked her love who was busily sketching something.

“ Arraso, no problem, I’ll be working until late anyway” Hyomin said.

“ Ok, just eat something before I come, don’t starve yourself” Eunjung said and left

Ham & EJ staff started to get used to their boss’s sweetness and romantic side, they were there to support them and were loyal enough not to reveal this, while many of them were happy for the couple even Sunny, one particular was still obsessed with her jealousy and looked at them with a hurtful heart.

Evening came, and most staff were leaving to their home, while Hyomin still worked tirelessly

“Bye Hyomin, see you tomorrow” Sunny said preparing to leave

“Bye Sunny” Hyomin waved at her.

Hyomin lifted her head from her drawing when she felt someone stood in front of her

“Oh , Soyeon ssi , are you still here?” Hyomin asked looking around to empty office.

“Yes, I need to do some report, Eunjung boss-nim needed it” Soyeon pretended to  smile

“I see” Hyomin said before resuming her work but realized that Soyeon was still standing there

“How may I help you Soyeon ssi” Hyomin asked her nicely

“ Hm, I wonder if you could walk with me to the document store room at the back, it’s a bit dark and nobody is here” Soyeon said

Hyomin understood that Soyeon might be scared so she was willing to accompany her to a small  document store room compartment-like .When they arrived there Soyeon pretended to look for document she needed and Hyomin offered to help looking for it

“Hyomin ssi, you are so lucky to have Eunjung boss-nim as your lover” Soyeon picked up a conversation

 “ Yeah, she’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met in my life” Hyomin said smiling , Soyeon forced her smile .

Hyomin was busily looking for particular document that Soyeon mentioned, then she started to feel uneasy due to the size of the store room, she needed to get out and get some fresh air.

“Soyeon ssi, did you find it? Hyomin asked her but no response, she turned around and the door was closing and the light went off.  Hyomin started tried to push the door but it was locked from outside, she kept knocking on the door and calling Soyeon’s name, she started to get panic and breathed difficultly

“ Eunjung ah” Hyomin called and then passed out.

**********

Eunjung finished her business and came back to her company to pick up her girlfriend, she saw Soyeon’s car passing hers, she wondered why her secretary checked out this late but she subsided it as she wanted to see her love.

When she arrived the office floor, it was nobody there which she wasn’t surprised cause it was time for everyone to be home by now, she walked straight to Hyomin’s desk which light was still on but couldn’t find her there, she looked down on her desk seeing Hyomin’s sketch admiring her girlfriend’s talent, she was waiting for five minutes more but didn’t see Hyomin show up so she called her but her phone was there, then she walked to WC to find her “ Hyomin, are you there?” no response. Fear was building up inside her heart, she went back to her office only to find an empty, she started hastily running around shouting her name, she was about to pass a store room when she heard a faint knocking sound, she stopped and listened.

“Hyomin , are you there?” Eunjung asked, no response, she found the door was locked by a padlock and was about to walk off when she heard a weak familiar voice “Eunjung”

“ Hyomin ah ? ” Eunjung asked again.

“Help me, Eunjung ah” Hyomin mustered her strength to call her girlfriend

“Oh my god, Hyomin ah” Eunjung crazily screamed, pulling a locked padlock but it didn’t dodge a bit , she tried to find an object to hit on padlock , she took nearby fire extinguisher to hit on it

“Hang on there Hyomin ah” she frantically hit the padlock with a fire extinguisher she found, finally it was broken, unlocked, she flung the door open and found Hyomin laid unconscious on the floor.

“Hyomin ah, please open your eyes and talk to me my love” Eunjung cried, Hyomin’s heartbeat became slower.

“Please don’t do this to me!” Eunjung cried out loud 

 

*************

“Hyomin ah I miss you” Eunjung thought while she was sitting in meeting room for an important board meeting at her father’s company. She absent-mindedly listened to what people said, it didn’t really reach her ears. She patiently waited for the meeting to end, so she could leave this place.

 

Flashback

Hyomin was back to consciousness after she was hospitalized overnight, she woke up to see Eunjung sleeping by her side, as she was recalling the incident that happened to her before she passed out, Eunjung woked up.

“Honey, how are you feeling?” Eunjung asked, obviously worried 

“I had a good sleep” Hyomin joked trying to erase her girlfriend’s worry.

 “Honey, why did you end up locked in that room?” Eunjung was not going to forgive whoever dared to do that to her girlfriend. Hyomin contemplated before answered.

“ Oh, I saw the room was opened so I walked in to check and accidentally locked myself up there, you know, I was kinda silly” Hyomin laughed faintly

Hyomin was never good at lying , Eunjung knew her girlfriend was lying, she was locked from outside with padlock on it and there was no way Hyomin would walk in that small dark room, but she didn’t want to disturb her girlfriend’s mind so she didn’t ask further. 

Jiyeon came to visit Hyomin when she heard a news from Eunjung, if it wasn’t for an important board meeting and Hyomin’s persuasion she wouldn’t leave Hyomin alone ( with Jiyeon) , beside Jiyeon promised to look after her for Eunjung.

End of Flashback

 

Eunjung could hear giggle and laughter when she arrived at hospital room that Hyomin stayed, and that giggle was none other than Jiyeon, she was watching a gag show and laughed with her signature laughter full of potato chip, behind a mask that many people saw her as an idol, this was real Jiyeon she knew for the longest time.

“Oh, you are here Eunjung” Jiyeon shortly said and went back to watching gag show, Eunjung could only shake her head in disbelief

 “You are not helping it” Eunjung said

“What?” Jiyeon asked

“Instead of taking care of Hyomin, your laughter is disturbing her rest” Eunjung said while walking to her smiling girlfriend.

“She needs to laugh to get recovered fast, right Hyomin ah ?” Jiyeon stubbornly reasoned and Hyomin nodded

“See?” Jiyeon said proudly, Eunjung just ignored Jiyeon

“When will I be able to discharged, I wanna go home?” Hyomin whined like a kid.

 “I just talked to a doctor, you’ll be prescribed for some medicine and then you can go home” Eunjung said

 

*******************

 

Soyeon was passing a white envelope to Eunjung who stared at her emotionlessly   

“I’m sorry boss-nim” Soyeon said feeling regretful and guilty for all she did. Soyeon came back to office after disappearing for two days and got a message from her boss asking if she was okay and if there was any wrong, then she realized her boss didn’t know about what she did, she couldn’t stand it any longer.

She admitted getting Hyomin trapped in the room and locked her in out jealousy and felt bad for what she did. She expected Eunjung to slap or shout at her for doing that, but her boss kept calm and listened.

“I suspected it when I saw your car passing me that night” Eunjung finally spoke “But since Hyomin didn’t say it herself so I hoped I was wrong” Eunjung calmly said.

Soyeon felt guiltier that Hyomin didn’t even tell her boss, after what she did to her, she still covered it for her.

 “It would be lie if I said I didn’t get angry at you for what you did to my girlfriend” Eunjung continued “ I couldn’t imagine how it would be if I didn’t find her, but if Hyomin chose to forgive you then I respect her decison” Eunjung said , Soyeon was crying

“Please save your sorry for Hyomin, she deserves to hear it” with that Eunjung just torn the white envelope .

 

***************

Hyomin was nervous inside the car, her hand was wet with cold sweat, Eunjung opened the door for her and held her hand leading her to a red carpet. Yes, this was a very first time, she would appear in public with her girlfriend, the love of her life and her everything.

Hyomin tried to adjust her eyes to camera flashes that aiming at her as soon as she stepped her foot on red carpet of Korean Fashion Week, after a month of news buzzing here and about the mysterious lady beside Eunjung’s side. Hyomin was dressed in long red evening dress with light make-up and wavy hair, she shined through the whole event, and reporters was awed in her beauty. Hyomin hugged Eunjung’s arm as they walked together and stopped at the backdrop for photos shoot.

“Eunjung ssi, this lady beside you is your lover that you mentioned”

“Yes” Eunjung answered, holding Hyomin’s hand.

“Did you keep her hidden away because of her beauty? A reporter asked and made Hyomin blushed.

“That’s a part of many reasons” Eunjung said

“Why did you decide to reveal this to public just now?

“Because she deserves to be recognized as my one and only love” Eunjung said before leading Hyomin inside the hall.

******************

“The Fashion Influence couple, CEO and founder of Ham EJ, “ Ham Eunjung” and a shining star designer “ Park Hyomin” were reported to leave Korea for France for their honeymoon trip , the couple has uploaded their sweet moment photos on their instragram accounts with overloaded comments from fans , but what surprised us the most were the captions on their most photos “ Photos by Park Jiyeon” ,  a hot actress and idol, it left fans  in a mystery why Park Jiyeon was there with them…… any update we will let you know before other …..Stay tuned”    

 

THE END


 

I want to make a closing for this story for real so here you are , the ending part, thank you for your subscriptions and comments. Hope EunMin fans are not overloaded with diabetes :P .

Please look forward to my next story

Annyeong