But finally...

Always Together

1390109_213922675455662_964269645_n.jpg
 

"yoboseyo…?"minjun answered his phone.


 

Nothing…


 

"yoboseyo…?"minjun said again, waiting for an answer.


 

"H-help m-me…"a weak voice moaned.


 

"Junho-ya…?" minjun asked worriedly.



 




 

"junho-ya! Why you don’t answer? What's going on? Where are you?" minjun asked with a worry and scared voice.



 

"hyung…"junho moaned again.


 

"Tell me where you are…? junho-ya you hear me…? I'll come there just tell me where you are"



 

"In the park…n-near dorm…"


 

"Just stay there ok? I'm coming there just wait a little…"

 

.

.

.


 

Minjun arrived the park. There weren’t anyone and it was natural… it was 1pm.



 

"junho-ya…!" minjun called junho.



 

No answer, so minjun called again. Many times, and it was just silence. He searched whole the park.



 

He couldn’t stand on his legs, so he sat on the bench.



 

"junho-ya…where are you…"he murmured. He felt guilt.


 

"It's my fault…if I didn’t talk with him like that…ah! I'm an idiot… sorry junho-ya…" he buried his face in his palms. He was like that for some seconds.


...


 

"Am I this much important for you…?"A soft voice whispered in his ear, made minjun to turn right.


 

"junho-ya!" minjuns eyes became wider. He stared at the person who was sitting beside him with a wide smile on his lips.


 

"A-are you ok? But… b-but when you called me you were…but…I thought…b-but…" he even didn’t know that how many times he repeated "but" confusedly.


 

Junho chuckled. "Sorry hyung....but I needed to become sure about it"


 

Minjun was still confused.



 

"About what?" he asked after some seconds.



 

"That I'm important for you or not "that wide smile returned to junhos face again.



 

It tokes some seconds for minjun to analyzing what junhos had said.


 

"You were pretending??? You were kidding me???" minjun asked loudly.


 

"No no no! I wasn’t kidding you; I just needed to become sure. Please don’t be mad at me. I ...Ah! " junho cut off by minjun.



 

"Idiot!" minjun hit junhos head.



 

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" minjun hit junhos head repeatedly.



 

"Ah hyung! It pain!" junho complained.


 

"Idiots people should be punishment!"



 

 minjun raised his hand again and junho hided his head in his hands. This time instead of the hit, he felt two warm arms embraced him. He had turned his head up slowly to see minjun, who was smiling, before pressing his face on the others neck.



 

"You are really an idiot Lee Junho! How you could even thought that you aren’t important for me? "Minjun said while patting junhos head softly.



 

***


 

The door had opened and Junbros entered the dorm while laughing.


 

"Hi!" they told to the others who were looking at them with open mouths.



 

"OMG! It's 2 o'clock! We should sleep otherwise we can’t do our schedules tomorrow! Hurry up guys it's too late!" said minjun.


 

"Hurry up junho-ya! Minjae hyung will kill me if we wake up late tomorrow!" He pushed junho to their common room.



 

"Ok! Ok!" said junho.



 

"You heard me guys??? All of you go and sleep right now! Good night!" minjun had said to the others and closed the door of their room.



 

"Are you sure they were fighting???" asked chansung confusedly.



 

They all looked at each other and then laughed.



 

No matter what if they fight…

 

They are always JUNBROS…

 

And they are "Always Together"
 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Please comment!

 

Hope you liked it!

 

2PM Fighting!

 

JUNBROS Fighting!