Can I Get Your Number?

Can I Get Your Number?

"Yeah sure of course. Definitely, I mean. Of course I woul-" 

I paused and looked up at his face nervously and smiled coyly. "Sorry." I chuckled. "I'm just such a big fan. I can't believe you're actually..ah, I think I'll just stop talking and..yeah." My face turned red.

He's smile mesmerized me as he chuckled to himself, probably because of how silly I must have looked. I looked down, letting my hair cover my red face. 

Keeping my face down, I softly recited my number, just loud enough so that he could hear. But he didn't move. I glanced up at him to see him holding up his phone. His smile was still as mesmerizing as before. He gestured me to take it and my heart couldn't stop beating so fast. 

The most flawless and amazing man was right in front of my eyes, requesting my number. It was the moment of a lifetime. Tears formed in my eyes as I reached out to take his phone. The world went slow motion for minutes as I starred into his warm eyes. He was truely handsome. A dream come true.

I touched the screen to grab his phone but I felt something else instead. It was blocking my fingers from touching the phone.

I blinked a few times and frowned at the glass screen between my fingers and his phone. I looked up to look at him again, but he was gone. "Oppa?" I whispered, almost to myself.

"Why are you talking to your laptop?" My little sister asked innocently, blinking at me from the edge of my room door. I looked at her with sad eyes before glancing back to my laptop screen. I heard the song playing through the speakers as my head came back into reality. 

"He asked my number." I replied her. "He wanted my number.."