No. 1 - Moodkiller

The Innocence' Inference
XSYKOTICA

Mood Killer
- Hour before Mix & Match Filming starts -

"Yah, yah, yah!" Jang Hanna - a few months older than Hayi. She's very nice and mature; especially when she's with younger friends like Hayi and Suhyun. Hanna slid into the seat across Hayi and Suhyun. Hayi sitting directly across Hanna, Suhyun next to Hayi.

Hayi looked up at her. "Leave. I'm tired." Lee Hayi, also known as Lee Hi. Well, also known as 'Moodkiller'.

Suhyun smirked, "You're tired now. So are you saying you'll be tired when you meet iKON?" Lee Suhyun - nice, bubbly girl. You know that saying that says small hands, big heart? Well in this case, it's small eyes, big heart.

Hayi sneers at Suhyun and rests her head on the table.

"Girls!" The director of Mix & Match appears, "Filming's starting soon. Make sure you've done and got everything you need. So stop resting. You idols never take into consideration the work that we people, behind the scenes do. Hurry up!"

Hayi bangs her feet on the ground. "Aah! When can I ever rest?!"

The director looks her way, "Are you complaining? You chose this path. You chose to be an idol. You can keep complaining or quit now! I'm tired of you wingers!" she turns around and walks away.

The whole table looked startled. Hayi had her jaw dropped. She was dumbfounded. Idols never appreciate the behind the scenes work? The girls scoffed. What a joke. Of course they appreciate it.

Hanna opened to speak, "Omo! Waah...she's daebak."

A man a round his thirties approached them. His hair was all greasy and ruffled up, he had a short mustache and red eyes. There was a tag on his shirt. It read, 'Co-director'. He bowed down 90 degrees and apologized, "Mianhaeyo, the director has been through a lot recently. I apologize in her place."

Hanna shook her head. "Ani, ani. You don't have to apologize. She's in a tough situation, therefore we understand." Hanna stated.

The co-director bows down once again. "Thank you for understanding. Kamsahamnida." He leaves them a gentle smile then walks away.

Hayi opens wide open and looks towards Hanna. "Omo! Daebak! I can't believe you accepted his apology. They're obviously up to something. I mean, who get angry about me having a rest? I'm so tired! It's not like I can do anything."

Suhyun tilts her head to the side, "What do you mean? You were quite immature."

Hanna rolls her eyes and chuckles as she takes a sip of her tea.

With her teeth clenched, Hayi glares at Suhyun, "I know they're up to something. I can see it in their eyes. Trust me in this. I have piercing eyes."

Hanna glares at Hayi and yells, "Yah! Do you not have a heart? Aish! You're so immature! Aigoo.."

Hayi growls, "I said trust me in this! Why won't you just trust me?"

"Yah, you're not a psychologist so just stop. Whether you're right or you're wrong, just stop. Even if the possibility is 99.9 percent, there's still a chance he told the truth." Hanna said.

Hayi tilted her head.



- Filming of Mix & Match starts -

"How do you feel about working alongside iKON?" The director asks.

​The girls laugh while covering their mouth.

Hanna states, "I know them quite a bit since I see them around the practice rooms a lot." she then smiles.

With a smirk on her face, the director asks, "Do you love them?"

Hiding her face behind her hands, Hanna states, "Aniyo! However, I wouldn't love them I would love him."

"So you're saying you're in a relationship with someone from iKON?"

Hanna makes a cross with her arms to show that it's not true. "What I meant was that because you asked if I loved them: plural, if I loved someone, I would love only one: single."

Once again the director smiles, "Hmpph! I still have suspicions."

"And I still have suspicions about you." Everyone turned to Hayi. While staring at the director, Hayi added, "What's wrong? Is it true I have a reason to be suspicious?"

All of a sudden, the mood turns from cheerful to gloomy. Hanna sighs, "Hayi-yah...stop this."

With her smile turned upside down, the director demands, "Stop recording. Pause the filming. Cut!"

"Oh, yes, of course!" the co-director signals the camera men to pause the filming.

With her arms crossed, the director walks forward towards Hayi. Her opponent stands up straight, ready to for whatever she must receive. "You...." The director says "You...What's so suspicious about me?"

Hayi breathes out a small amount of air in the form of laughter, "You're obviously plotting something. Why? You think everyone can just casually walk up to someone and tell them to shut up? Obviou-" The audience gasp, including Suhyun who sitting right next to her.

"Stop it! There's a reason I'm here, and one reason only! I got asked to do this filming, even in the circumstances I'm in right now. I'm here to do my job!" the director shouted.

Hayi folds her arms, "Wahh! Daebak! So now you're gonna escape this through my pity for you?"

"My husband just died! He jumped off the rooftop while he was still mourning for his late mother!" the director says with quick reply.

Hayi grins, "That's obviously not true! If he did love you, he wouldn't leave you!"

"You....do you not have a heart? Of course he...he..loves me...We spent so much time together..." the director added on.

Hayi gulped. The guilt she feels, the embarrassment. Wait, but there must be a way to counter it! What if she really is lying?

With her eyes wide and stiff, Hayi countered, "You're lyi-".

The director sheds a tear. Hanna stands up from her chair and bowed down ninety degrees.

"Mianhaeyo. As an idol, Hayi rarely gets any sleep, and so I apologize in her stead."

Unready to reply, the still-in-mourning director must, "It's fine, it's fine." Red puffy eyes along with the slight hint of a fake smile to show she's fine assures Hanna she's fine. Well... Although she really isn't.

"I think we should end the filming for now... let's take a break." The co-director stated before everyone head off.



- In the cafe -

"Yah! Hayi!" Hanna had her eyes wide open.. Hayi was sitting in front of her - Suhyun sat next to Hanna.

Hayi just stared at her drink. Just waiting...waiting until she can be free of guilt. Shame. That's the position she was in. Not fame, but shame.

"I...can't believe..." Hayi mumbled.

Hanna worried about all the trouble that had been caused. "Don't worry. One day we're all gonna look back at this moment and go: Wow, I can't believe we acted that way."

Hayi looked up at her quickly and said, "But I can't! I done the wrong thing! I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life!"

"Listen, the incident isn't that big. It wo-" Hayi interrupted Hanna.

"Because of me, she was reminded of her husband's death! An incident she could never get rid of! An incident...she knows she could never forget..." Tears fill up in her eyes, "I could've made a friend... comfort her... But instead, I made an enemy... disguisted her..."


TO BE CONTINUED

TEASER:

"I'm sorry." Hayi apologized. "I've made a mistake. A large one."

The director stared at her. "I've loved my husband so much. And he loved me..." tears well up in her eyes, "Apologizing isn't enough. How could you even suggest he didn't love me?"

"I'm so sorry." Hayi replied from the bottom of her heart. "I mean it".

"Apologizing isn't enough!"



❉[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]