confrontation

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give me one good reason why shouldn't you be? And explain to me why you beat up Jong Hyun?" Rei put her hands on her waist.

"Ya! Rei Haru! Just because you're..." Hongki paused and looked at Jong Hyun. "Alright. About this suspension and grounds. What can we and cannot do?"

"First, your cars stays here." Rei started.

"What? No way!" Jong Hyun and Hongki almost yelled at the same time.

"Oh, yes. You both are going to listen to me. Do you want me to lock you both in one room?"

"Hell no way!" Hongki punched the couch.

"Okay. Tell me what's with this fight?" Rei Haru started the interrogation.

Hongki looked at Rei and then Jong Hyun. Rei has not opened up to him yet. He does not want to confront her yet. Not yet. He's scared what she might do if she finds out that someone  found out about her secret. Hongki breathed deeply and looked at Jong Hyun. "We'll settle this between us. You don't have to worry about.."

"Not to worry? Hello? Jong Hyun coming to my house beaten. You coming here to beat him more. I some how feel that I have something to do with this."

"Haru-ah, it's men's problem. I don't know why he came to your house but you know me," Hongki explained.

Jong Hyun who was confused at the moment why Hongki won't just tell the reason started to squirm.

"Okay, you both stay here and settle it yourself. Don't break anything in my house or I'll get you both jailed." Rei warned them. "I am going out to pick up my man and drop him at his grandfather. I don't want h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter