Final

Pass the message
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Really? Let me take a look."

"Can I borrow your book?"

"Does Miss Author already updated?"

"Really? Sow what did you said to him?"

"You'd watch the movie? Let's see it together. It would be showing this April."

 

I get my earphones because of the buzzes of my classmates. I don't have someone to talk to, I'm a loner in this room.

And, if you're asking where's our teacher, he's not here. They have a meeting and discuss about the students who would pass and who would not. It's graduation next week and now is the last day of the class.In short, I'm already 4th year and soon to be college.

 

"Myungsoo!" I heard his friends call him.

I glance at them and look at Myungsoo that is surrounded by our classmates.I don't why are they surrounding him. Maybe he was approachable and always smiling?

I thought my heart would jum when I saw him looking at my side. I quickly turn to other direction.

 

"Guys let's play." I heard him said even though I have my earphones on my ears.

There's no really sound on it. I just use it so no one would talk to me. I can't handle long conversations so I just avoid it. Plus, it became awkward.

"Game! What game?"

"Right. What game? Truth or dare?"

 

I get my cellphone and act as if I'm doing something. It becames awkward if I just look at them knowing that I won't be part of the game like truth or dare. I mean, it's really impossible.

"Pass the message. Myungsoo said.

"Ehh that's boring." I heard one of my classmate said. Almost all of them said that. Anyway, it's like a game for elementary students.

"No. It would be fun if  all of us would play."

I laughed on my mind. Whole class? As if that a girl like me who was always quiet would be part of the game. I'm always left out in games. Even though I want to join, I just reject it knowing that they don't want me to join. Those who are loud and active makes the game fun.

"Hey Suzy, do you want to join?" 

I can feel that my heartbeat races. Myungsoo called and ask me to join? But I didn't look at him. I pretended that I didn't heard him.

Later on, I feel someone poked mo on the shoulder. As I look at who is it, Myungsoo's already in front of me.

He made me stand up while he was smiling. I can't do anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter