Attentions

Attentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why does everyone thinks that I will kill them if they ever go near to me. I'm no monster, like the girl that made me a hopeless and left me behind. Thank goodness my bestfriend, Youngbae, is with me. Saying that it was only a puppy love and I'll find someone that will return the same feelings someday.

 

I was walking on the hallways when a group of girls blocked my way.

 

"H-happy valentine’s day GD oppa!" The girl infront bowed and the others followed with a box on their hand.

 

I walked past them. I don't give any special attention to anyone; it will only give them false hope and be broken like I am.

 

One person caught my attetion tho. Youngbae's crush's friend. Thanks to Youngbae, I learned her name and her year. She's in her first year in this university while I'm on my third, so does Youngbae and our star player friend Seunghyun or TOP.

 

As I was saying before, her name is Lee Chaerin, she's bullied here for being a smarty but she doesn't let it bother her. She finds a good comeback to them or ignores them. Her friends tried to help her but she doesn't want to.

 

Me and Youngbae is in "our" place in the cafeteria when the person I'm waiting for made an entry with her friends.

 

They sat beside our table, they usually sat there. I saw one of them leave and made their way to order a food. The other girl stood up and followed her friend.

 

Chaerin was left on their table alone with her pen and notebook. I don't know why but I felt butterflies on my stomach whenever she moves her glasses up to her nose.

 

Three girls went to her table and glared at Chaerin.

 

"Hey nerd! Get your ugly self out of the table. Me and mah girls needs sit. Oh and you don't need a chair, dogs sits on the floor." The girl in the middle said. The other two laughed while Chaerin raised her brow and puts down her pen.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't seem to find any 'Clown' written in here." Chaerin said sarcastically. I found myself grinning while looking at those girls' faces.

 

"Listen here b*tch-" I clicked my tongue loud enough for them hear.

 

"Can't. We. Eat. In. Peace?" I said emphasizing every word.

 

"Sorry GD it's just that this good for nothing b*tch-" I snapped. I stood up and they flinch.

 

"Can't we?!" I exclaimed. They mumbled 'sorry' and walked away embarrassedly.

 

I looked at Chaerin if she's listening to this conversation but she's on her notebook and pen, writing. I sat down still looking at Chaerin.

 

"You're welcome missy." I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She went back to her notebook, ignoring me. I smiled in my mind, girls would be grateful if they were saved like that but Chaerin here is really different.

 

"Dara!" Youbgbae waved her hand to someone. I looked at the direction he is waving and Chaerin's friend waved back at Youngbae. Youngbae winked at me, he grabbed my collar and dragged me to Chaerin's table.

 

"Dara-yah. Can me and Ji sit with you guys? Our table is too big for us and we look like jerks for not letting anyone sit with us." Youngbae said and I gave him a what-the-hell look.

 

"Sure Young. I think Chaerin won't be bothered." Dara said. Chaerin won't be bothered? Youngbae sat beside Dara while I sat beside Chaerin. I put my head on my palm and looked at Chaerin's notebook. She immediately closed it and glared at me.

 

"You can't look at what she's writing Ji, even I can't look at it." Dara explained and I nodded.

 

"Guys!!! I had a discount!!" We all looked at the girl that shouts. She skipped her way on our table with coupons on her hand.

 

"Alright! That's the voice of the music club for you!" Dara exclaimed.

 

"Wow Bom unnie, I heard that they only give discounts once in a blue moon! You got lucky." I heard Chae's voice. I looked at her and she's smiling ear to ear. I felt butterflies again. I quickly turn my head away from them. I felt my face heat.

 

"Oh Ji!" Someone called. I turned my head to the caller and saw Seaunghyun with a tray on her hands.

 

"Yo!" I said calmly. Seunghyun puts the tray down and gave the girls their food.

 

"What do you guys want, the usual?" Seunghyun asked and we all nodded. Bom face says it all. She's like asking, why will her tabi buy our food?

 

"Don't worry noona, we take turns in buying food. It's our friendship code." Youngbae explained and Dara snickered. Bom and Dara is on their fourth year in this university. Sooner or later they'll be graduating.

 

I glanced at Chaerin. I saw her struggling with her chopsticks so I gestured her to give me it to me. She looked at my hand and to me. I looked at her and she sighed in defeat. She gave me her chopsticks and I gladly took it. I pulled it into half and gave it to her. She took it without saying anything.

 

"You're welcome missy." I said and she ignored me again. I saw Dara and Youngbae trying not laugh but I saw it all. I send them daggers by glaring at them.

 

Our food came and I ate it quickly. That's where I realize that Chaerin is really talkative. That doesn't bother me though. After we're done eating, TopBom needs to flee early so they can still practice for their drama. I was about to walk away when Youngbae tapped my shoulder.

 

"Ji. Walk Chaerin to her class." I looked at him confusedly and he gestured his head to the right. I followed his head and saw Chaerin talking to Dara.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Just do it bird brain." He walked to Dara and chatted with her. I sighed and followed what Youngbae said.

 

"Let's go missy, I'll walk you to your next class." Chaerin looked at me weirdly.

 

"Why?" She asked.

 

"What's your next class by the way?" I said answering her with another question. She looked me again weirdly nevertheless; she grabbed her schedule and took look at it.

 

"I have gym next." I smirked and grabbed her books before she do.

 

"Nice, gym is my next too." I walked to her locker while she follows me. Thanks to Youngbae, again, I know where her locker is. I stand next to her locker, waiting for her to open it. When she opened it, she quickly grabbed her books from me and put it in her locker.

 

I followed her wherever she was going. Students looked at me and Chaerin. They might find it weird since I never walk with a girl before, especially following them. What's amusing is that Chaerin either ignore them or glare them back. I stopped in front of the girl's locker room door and Chaerin stopped too.

 

"Thanks and bye." She said calmly. I grabbed her wrist making her face turn to me.

 

"It's see you later not good bye missy." I put my hands on my pocket and smiled. She smiled and waved her hands to me.

 

I know this feeling isn't new to me and I know I'm still scared of someone leaving me, there's something tingling in my chest saying that she's not the kind of girl to do that. Her smiles still lingered in my mind. I felt warmth inside whenever she's close or whenever I hear her voice.

 

I found myself still in front of the door and students are giving me a weird look. I walked away calmly so no one will get any weird idea.

 

I quickly changed my clothes cause' their gossip is all about me walking with Chaerin. Seriously, they're guys! They talk too much.

 

I was about to close my locker when my phone vibrated on the metal locker. I opened my phone and saw Dara's message.

 

To: JiDragon.

Look after Little Chae for me or else…

From: DaraNoona.

 

To: DaraNoona.

Aish! I'm not a baby sitter! Ok, ok. I'll do it but buy me a latte later.

From:JiDragon.

 

I put my phone inside the locker, not waiting for Dara's reply. I went out the locker room quick. I roamed my eyes, trying to find Chaerin. I found her on the bleachers far away from the other girls. I made my way to her and sat beside her ignoring her what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter