001.

Turn That Frown, Upside Down!
Yoongi yawned as he walked into school, frown on his face and his hands stuffed in his pockets. Yoongi was never really fond of smiling, not especially after his mother had passed when he was just 15. Ever since, frowns were the only expression he portrayed.
 
"hey yoongi hyung!" a voice called out. it was one of yoongi's friends, namjoon.
 
"hey namjoon" yoongi nodded as namjoon jogged over to him. 
 
"what's up?" namjoon smirked
 
"same old, not in the mood for school today" yoongi said stuffing his hands deeper into his pockets
 
"alright then hyung, catch ya later!" namjoon chuckled and made his way to his classroom, yoongi doing the same.
 
Taking his seat at the back of the classroom, yoongi waited for the first period to start.
 
As soon as the class started, the teacher walked in followed by a petite brown haired girl who trailed behind him.
 
"good morning students, as of today i'm proud to announce that we will be having a new student joining the class, this is Lee Hana"
 
"Hello! i'm Lee Hana! Please treat me well." the girl said as she smiled brightly and bowed to the class.
 
"Hana, you can take the empty seat next to yoongi over there. yoongi please raise your hand."
 
yoongi internally groaned. The new girl had to sit next to him? after so many years without a seatmate, he was starting to enjoy sitting alone. yoongi rolled his eyes as he raised his hand.
 
Hana made her way to the seat next to yoongi and set her bag down.
"hi! nice to meet you! you must be yoongi right?" she smiled and stuck out her hand for a handshake.
 
"uh, yeah" yoongi said and diverted his attention away to the front of the class, ignoring the handshake that she initiated.
 
hmm.. guess he had a rough morning.. Hana thought as she lowered down her hand and got out her stuff. 
 
~~~~
 
After a long morning had passed with many boring classes, the lunch bell rang and all the students rushed out of the class for their lunch. Yoongi slung his bag around his shoulder and was about to walk out when a hand tapped his shoulder, it was Hana. 
 
"err, can i have lunch with you?" she smiled awkwardly rubbing the back of her head
 
"go ask someone else" he coldly replied.
 
"um, okay.. sorry to disturb you yoongi-ssi" Hana bowed politely and walked off.
its okay, i guess i could just eat by myself today she thought.
 
Yoongi rolled his eyes tch, out of all the people in the class she chose to ask me...
 
As the days passed, Hana started talking to Yoongi more in an attempt to get him to open up. It confused her how he was always so grumpy all the time. Yoongi still refused to talk much to her only giving her short replies or no reply at all.
But then one day, he swore she made his heart skip a beat.
 
"yoongi-ssi! Can i sit with you during lunch today?" she smiled that gummy smile of hers as she asked that question for the umpteenth time.
 
"No."
 
"Aw c'mon! why not?" she pouted
 
"I like to be by myself. haven't you noticed that by now?" he crossed his arms.
 
"well, yeah. But you always look so sad when you're alone. so i thought i could cheer you up if i sit with you today!"
 
Yoongi felt his heart do a little flip at what Hana said.
 
"ugh, fine." yoongi rolled his eyes and turned away. hiding his true feelings towards Hana's kind gesture.
 
"yay! i wont disappoint you yoongi-ssi!" She laughed and continued with her work, grinning from ear to ear.
 
heh, i guess she's kinda cute.... wait, what am i saying???