Chap.One

Hired Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the Korean Airlines, a lot of people can be seen doing their on stuff in economy class, some were arrage their stuff, some were calling the stewardesses for some stuff. Kim Hyoyeon was sitting silently listening to music in his seat.He plan on went to Seoul first before heading to his parent house at Incheon. Since he was a tall and fine man, it's a little bit annoying for him to sit in narrow seat but as for him that's not making him but the couple in front of him. They seated together closely as if it just two of them in the plane and making lovey- dovey stuff. What make him annoy more they even making their seat lower without even thinking about the others on the back.

 

He try to stay calm as he can so that  he won't explode at them. He saw the man getting up for his girl to go to the bathroom. That's when he saw their face, the man actually not that good looking,for him but maybe for the girls,they will like him but his girl was a really beautiful and quite y. But he not that fond of her since all he want is Tiffany.

 

" Baby, you must be lonely right? I miss you already,but I know you will always waiting for me."

" Of course I am honey. Come here, I'll hug you so you won't be so cold."

" So sweet.. * pinch bf's face * .. I love you,Kwon Yul,so much..."

" And I love you too Jess..."

 

Jessica instantly hugged Yuri's warm body. She feel so safe yet warm in his embrace. At first she was sulky because Yuri bought economy's class ticket for both of them. But after been awhile,she quite like it since it was narrow and they can cuddle up all the time.

 

Yuri insist to follow her back to Korea after their graduation at London. They were together since last year so Jessica expect them will last till their marriage.

 

Hyoyeon was carrying his luggage when he saw the couple still been lovey-dovey even after they're landing. It was more annoying when the boyfriend hit his shoulder and doesn't apologize. 

 

" dude,come pick me up now,I'm waiting for you at the airport." He tell his friend,Min to pick him up over the phone while eyeing the couple annoyingly.

 

" Hey Hyo,you're already arrive? Alright alright,wait for for awhile I still need to cook one order then I'll go." He hung up,smiling when he heard Hyoyeon gronned loudly over the phone.

 

Hyoyeon eyeing the couple walking together closely in front of him.' Does this two thought they the  only one exist in this world?' He thought and keep on walking.

" Babe, I want to eat carbonara,will you make it for me,please?"

" But I want to eat kimchi stew,it's been awhile we're back to Korea,I miss it so much."

" Noo,I want fettucine carbonara..."

"Please Jess, kimchi stew for today, I will cook that for you tomorrow."

" No,I want FETTUCINE CARBONARA.! No more arguing,you can eat that by yourself tomorrow for kimchi stew."

" Arasso,arasso,I'll make it for you since you want it so much then."

" That's my baby,now,will you hold my bag for a sec,I need to go to toilet,please?" showing her aegyo face and fix Yuri's spectacles and pinch his face.

" You're mine,Yuri so don't ever flirt while I'm away."

" I won't dear,you know it." Yuri said and smiling proudly sending a flirty look to Jessica.

 

" Hello my lovely Fany fany Tiffany,how are you today?"

" Hyo oppa! Have you arrive now? I'm fine,I'm miss you so much."

" I miss you too dear,no, I'm will be at Seoul for a weeks before fly back to Japan,I got something to do."

" Ermm,did you buy me present?"

" Huh? What present? Ohh,that present..Sorry I'm kind of forgotting it." Hyoyeon said and smile cheekily.

" Oppaaa... Aishh, how could you forget me on August?I don't care,I want a present from from you,must be expansive and beautiful or not I'll not forgiving you." Tiffany hung up the phone angrily before Seohyun approve her.

" Unnie,what happen? Is that Hyo oppa? Is he coming back today?"

" No,he will be at Seoul for a week, he forgot my present." Tiffany said and pouting over,walking away from Seohyun who just smile at her sister behaviour.

 

" Hello,Fany,hello...,Erkk...!" Somebody hit Hyoyeon on his shoulder. He look in front and saw the girl from couple before glaring at him and just walking without apologize at him.

' this is too much,she make me annoying on the plane and now she hit me without aplogize? So rude.' Just you see,Hyoyeon thought and walked away waiting for Min outside.

 

******

 

Somebody over the phone

 

" Hi, how are you today? I'm fine,always.Haha,did you finish the job I give yesterday? Already? Good then. I'll call you again later. She will be back today.HAha,I got it."

 

Back to Jessica

 

" So... Why are you staring at me like that Jess?"

" Can't I?"

" No, but I'm feeling insecure all of sudden." Yuri said and caress Jessica's face slowly.

" It's nothing actually, I'll miss you,won't you miss me? Please stay here with me."

" *chuckle* I promise you I'll be back here again in 2 weeks, it's not too long dear."

" I know but still I'll miss you a lot."

" Jess, I still have my parent and so are you. They still supporting me,I can't disobey them."

" No,I just have you,anything happen to you and I'll die." Yuri pulled Jessica into a hug.

" Don't say that honey,I'll be back no matter happen,just wait for me,okay?" Jessica just nodded her head softly,inhaling Yuri's scent.

" Now come,I'll tell my driver to drove you home,okay baby.?" Jessica hummed and took out her phone.

"Come Yul,last selfie today,please?" Jessica doing her aegyo and Yuri sigh in defeat,admitting her lost.

 

Meanwhile in Jung Furniture..

 

 Mr Jung checked the last time the interior that had been done for Jessica's room later on. He been excited when Jessica call him,telling him she finish her study and will be back to Seoul in no time.

 

He really hope when they work together,Jessica will finally talking to him like how daughter and father would be bounding. He has been waiting for that time to come.

 

" I want you to add some baby breath on this side of table and a painting. Can you do that,Fei?"

" Of course sir,beside, she will be my boss,right?" Mr Jung nodded. He scan again the room,there's a lot of pink stuff,suit her daughter favourite color,he even made a swing to suit up with the room.

 

" I'll be going first, you finish your job here,okay."

" I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter