A Challenge

Butler vs King Of School

"Aishh!" Kai threw his bag on his chair.

 

"Relax, bro..." Sehun try to make Kai calm down.

 

"That poor boy really mess with me! Don't he know who I am?" Kai slapped his desk.

 

Sehun shooked his head while looking to the angry Kai.

 

---------

Recess time,

 

"Oppa..." Ha Rim poke a guy infront of him. The guy turn back "Gikwang oppa? I thought you was Junhyung oppa, sorry.."

 

"Oh, it's okay. Junhyung will arrive here soon. Let's sit first." Gikwang and Ha Rim head to their place while holding their food's tray.

 

 

"Yaa...you see that..?" Baekhyun pointed to Ha Rim that was eating her lunch.

 

"Yes...why?" Kai also look at Ha Rim.

 

"I just know that she is a richest girl in this school. Even you can't beat her, Kai.." Baekhyun laughed.

 

"It can't be...how can..." Kai paused.

 

"Her father is the owner of the LCar's company.." Baekhyun sipped his orange juice drinks.

 

Kai grew his eyes "Seriously? That's the company that sell various of luxury car!"

 

"Yes...and that poor guy.." Chen pointed to Junhyung that was walking towards Ha Rim and Gikwang "He's Ha Rim's butler. His parents work for Ha Rim's family.But, i heard his parents had returned back to their village. They had stopped working at Ha Rim's house."

 

"If she rich, why she wants to friend with that poor guy?" Kai keep his eyes on Ha Rim.

 

"Well...i don't know. You should ask her." said Tao.

 

"No wonder he can get in this popular school. Ha Rim must paid the fee for him. That's why he can afford it." Kai smirked.

 

"I got an idea. Kai! Another mission..." Baekhyun grinned.



"What you want me to do this time?" Kai stared into Baekhyun's eyes.

 

"Simple..try to make Ha Rim fall to you. I'll treat you..whatever you want, I'll pay for you.." Baekhyun make a mean smile.

 

"Huh? That's too easy just like ABC. I can do that.." Kai laughed.

 

"But, she not an easy girl. She is different than other girls in this school.." Suho said while playing with his hair.

 

"Hey...I'm king here. I'm rich,famous and handsome too. She'll fall to me...which girl will not fall to me..Hahaha~" Kai let out his laughter.

 

------------

 

Kai try to approach Ha Rim. While she waiting for her friend at the library, Kai pretend to ask a question to her.

 

"Excuse me...can I ask you something?" Kai pulled a chair infront of her and sat on it.

 

"Sure..." Ha Rim felt uneasy with the presence of Kai. She not hate Kai but she have a feeling towards Kai. She felt a little be shy when Kai around her.

 

"That book..." Kai pointed to the book that Ha Rim was reading. "Are done reading it?"

 

"Ouhh...not yet. Why? You want to read this book..? Here, you can take it.." Ha Rim lend the book to Kai.

 

"No No...I'm just asking.. You read it first.." Kai push the book back to Ha Rim.

 

"Are you sure? You also like this kind of book? This is a theory book, most of students here doesn't like it..." Ha Rim chuckled.

 

"Yes. Different person, different personality..you know what i mean, right?" Kai scratch his back neck.

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Ha Rim, let's go.." Youngji have done searching her book.

 

Ha Rim look up at Youngji. "Ok..Kai,I've to go..."

 

Kai just nodded and said goodbye to them.