Chapter Eighteen

The Assassin & The Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pushed her down onto the couch and stood right in front of her. “Why are you out there playing with Junhong?!?”

Jiyeon flinched at his loud yell, and turned silent after being scolded by him.

“Answer me! You could have wake me up! We promised to go on a date, didn’t we?!”

“But…” Jiyeon mumbled as she choked her sobs back.

“But what?! TELL ME!”

Jiyeon burst into tears at his last yell. She felt afraid, all over again.

What if he hurt her like before?

What if he tied her up by the pool again?

What if he locked her up in her room again?

However, that wasn’t what Myungsoo was thinking about. Once he saw her cries, he could feel regret and guilt rushing throughout his whole body.

He didn’t mean to shout and scold her.

He was just this bad-tempered, by nature!

“Oh no…” Myungsoo kneeled down in front of her and lowered his head in shame, “… Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout! I…” He held his hand up to place them on her laps but Jiyeon flinched back in fear.

That left Myungsoo heartbroken.

He blamed himself for bringing back her past again. He used so much effort for her to forgive him and finally, asked for her hands and here he was, trying to break everything apart.

Blame everything on his temper.

Jiyeon pushed him away and ran to the room which was previously meant for her. After marriage, Myungsoo demanded her to sleep with him so she moved over to his room.

That spare room turned empty, and they decided to use it for their baby in the future.

And just nice, Jiyeon could use that as a hideout from him.

Jiyeon buried her head into the blankets and cried her heart out, ignoring the loud knocking and remorseful voice from outside the door.

“Baby! Come on, open up! I’m sorry, hmmm? Listen to me, please!”

No, Jiyeon wouldn’t give in so easily now.

However, that villa was Myungsoo’s. He knew exactly how to get in, of course. He ran out of side door and rushed over to her window.

He knew that those windows weren’t lock during the day so as to let the fresh air in. He, personally, told the maid to do it.

Myungsoo jumped in from the window and rushed over to the figure on the bed. Her back was facing him, which allowed him to land his body on top of hers swiftly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter