Approval

My Wolf Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan waved to her to come down and she quickly went down to join Luhan downstairs at the garden.She went to him and stand beside him and they looked at the sky together.

Luhan:Favourite dongsaeng huh?

Sulli:Shut it

They chuckled and laughed.Luhan came out with an idea.He went to the garden hose(Where they use it to water the plants)and hold it.

Sulli:Dont you even try!

Luhan went to turn the garden hose in water and spray it on Sulli and they were playing with the water.Minho was smiling and looking at them from his balcony while her father backhugged her mother and looking at them with their smile at their faces.Looking at their child,they were happy.Even though Victoria,Luna,Amber,Taemin and Krystal are adopted,they don't feel left out from the family.

Minho:"I know Luhan can make my baby ssul happy"

Sulli saw her oppa from upstairs and waved at him.He smiled and waved back.

 

 

Kaistal Part

'Knock!Knock!!'

Krystal:Come in!

The door opened and closed back.Krystal was at her bed,laying down while reading a book.She found it so quiet so she turned to her back and saw Kai standing infront of her bed.Krystal sat up and looked at him.

Kai:"She look so cute."

Kai walked near to her and she was moving back slowly that they were too close Kai was laying on top of her.He pushed her spectacles up her bridge nose and smile.

Kai:Your spectacles were fallin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter