Family Meet Up

Hidden Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MiHae tugged at Heechul as they both sat on the bed. Doing as told, the diva had gone to get ready and was now facing the problem of choosing what to wear. He had already gotten MiHae dressed in a hit pink singlet with jeans and matching converse, but he had yet to decide what to do with himself. 

He snapped out of his thoughts as his phone vibrated from the bedside table. MiHae giggled along to the Super Junior song that played as his ringtone -she was the one who picked it out- and he unlocked it without checking. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chullie!!!"

Heechul flinched away from the screaming voice on the other end of the line. Several voices overlapped but he could faintly make out his mother telling him to come over this very minute. She had hung up not a moment later which Heechul knew, was her own way of saying 'You have no choice in the matter.' He sighed and turned to MiHae. She had somehow gotten her hands on a makeshift flowercrown and had put it on very badly. 

A smile slipped past him as he silently fixed it for her. She watched him with wide brown eyes and Heechul was tempted to attack her with kisses again. Instead, he placed a kiss on her hand and patted her . "Go to Leeteuk, I'll be out in a moment princess." 

MiHae nodded brightly and skipped out his room. Heechul pursed his lips as he went over his wardrobe and finally decided on something casual that wouldn't draw to much attention. His favourite pair of black jeans, converse and a  shirt with English writing was deemed good enough for a road trip. 

Heechul quickly made the bed before walking out. MiHae was already eating the scrambled eggs Leeteuk had prepared. He sat down in the middle of the two and started slowly eating his breakfast too. 

Leeteuk was watching the two of them silently. 4 years ago, if anyone would have mentioned to Heechul how much he changes around MiHae, he probably wouldn't have believed it. Leeteuk knows that the diva is aware of it though, because it's only when MiHae's around that he acts like the mother he is. 

"Oh!"

Heechul looked up alarmed. The silence was broken so abruptly that it almost gave him a heart attack. "What?"

"I forgot to tell you. The others wanted to see MiHae today." Leeteuk sheepishly smiled at the divas deadpanned look. 

MiHae looked up, hearing her name and broke out into a smile when she realised her uncles wanted to see her. MiHae tugged at Heechul's shirt and gave him the best puppy dog eyes any child could ever do, Heechul gave in immediately. 

The dive sighed at placed a kiss on the crown if her head "Fine, we can go see them. But we need to go to grandma and grandpa's today."

"Ne~"

MiHae jumped off the stool and hugged what she could of Heechul, which was only his leg, and ran off to the living room. Heechul watched her go and turned back to Leeteuk. The elder had a thoughtful look on his face and the diva couldn't quite put his finger in what it was. 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter