∞ Chapter 8 ∞

Hysteric

The girl ran and ran, and the guys followed because maybe she needed help. They only saw little glimpses of her face since she ran really fast. After running and running down the hall, and up the stairs. She finally went in this bathroom... the FEMALE bathroom.. but it didn't matter since there was nobody there, the guys just went inside.

When they got inside, the girl was in a cubicle crying, and sobbing.

"It's okay little girl... We won't hurt you... It's alright~" SungGyu said in a soft voice, approaching the cubicle where the little girl was.

SungGyu slowly pushed the door of the cubicle, the guys right behind him. He saw barb wires with the little opening of the door, so he pushed the door hard because he was worried what might happen to the girl inside.

SungGyu then staggered backwards as if he was being kicked by an unknown force, covering his mouth and nose. His face turned green, he looked like he was going to vomit. 

Everybody was shocked at what happened to SungGyu. Everyone was so curious so they went near the cubicle to see what was inside to make SungGyu react like that.

Something smelled bad and they were sure the toilet wasn't clogged up. The smell was reeking. When they saw what was inside of the cubicle, all of them did the same thing. 

It was a dead man rotting. He was tied up with his feet reaching up his head from behind. His clothes were torn. He was barbed everywhere, he was floating up in the air with barb wires holding him above the toilet. He looked like a janitor.

They saw the wall behind the dead man were words painted in crayon or a marker. It said" DARE YOU DARE YOU DOUBLE DARE YOU"  with arrows pointing at the man's mouth.

WooHyun tried to peek at the mouth while covering his nose and mouth, holding his breath. There was a key in the person's mouth.

Now they were pushing each other on who will get the key. 

"Why are we even getting a useless key?! Will that even be useful?!" MyungSoo asked, a little pissed.

"We need to get it in case we will need it! Or it might give us a clue or something!" Hoya said. MyungSoo just kept quiet.

"Why not you get the key hyung? Pleeeease~" SungJong said, doing his aegyo.

"BUT-- ughh.. fine!" Hoya gave up. He slowly went in the cubicle. He covered his nose and mouth with his left hand and reach for the dead man's mouth using his right hand. He carefully got the key without touching the dead man's mouth.

After getting the key while his index finger and his thumb, he quickly ran out of the cubicle and was about to vomit because of the disgust.

They all hurried out since the girl wasn't there, but the door got locked by itself then suddenly they heard the sirens wailing again, everything turn dark again. SungGyu got his flashlight quickly, and turned it on and saw everything decaying and peeling again.

The sinks turned to the color of dried rusty water with hints of blood. Mirrors started to get lots of scratches and started to blur.

They suddenly heard metal scratching the metal floor then someone in the bathroom suddenly screamed, it was a deep man's scream.

SungGyu then pointed the direction of his flashlight to the direction from where the scream came from. A figure came out from the cubicle the dead was in.

The man from the cubicle came to life except he was still tied to the barb wires. His feet was behind his head being binded by barb wires and his eyes were blindfolded by the barb wires. He was just dragging himself using his hands.

His hands seemed to have a poison touch since everything he touched turned more rusty and rotten. The boys were obviously scared. The door was still locked and the man was slowly approaching them, screaming while flicking his tongue.

Cockroaches started to go out of the sinks, but they were bigger. These cockroaches tried to go to the man but also rotted when it got in touch with the rotting floors. 

Now they guys were panicking.

 SungGyu was still trying to open the door and DongWoo was so scared that he kicked the door open. Now they were running for their lives. They can still hear the man screaming when they were already far away.

When they were running outside, they met a lot of cockroaches. One even jumped at SungYeol, but MyungSoo managed to smack it away.

They just kept running and running. 

They didn't encounter much except for those nasty huge cockroaches.

When they reached the gym of the school (well, it looked like a gym because of the wide open space), they saw a figure at the other side. 

He was wearing some kind of apron made out of human flesh. He had this really huge sword. He was wearing some kind of pyramid on his head. There were lots of cockroaches below him. Before the man look in the way of the guys, the guys ran away. So the man noticed them and followed them, dragging his huge sword.

The guys ran and ran and realizes they were back in the classroom they were in in but there was only one small road. The rest were flames.

They decided to go in a line. They ran and reached the other side, just to reveal a locked door.

They felt a presence in the room. They looked back and saw a little girl, very similar to the girl they saw earlier except her hair was so messy, sitting on an armchair in the middle of the room, hanging from the flames below.

She was scribbling frantically at her paper. When she looked up, the guys saw her face. She looked like SungJong.

They were so shocked that they began to walk backwards and failed to realize the locked door was open, so they FELL down.

 

-After the Fall-

Everyone grunted at the fall. Their back hurt, their body hurt. Everything hurt. Everyone was just about to give up. 

Everyone was still shocked at the "SungJong" they saw. They were all shaking. DongWoo stood up. 

"Guys, we should keep going. The cockroaches are gonna find us anytime soon." DongWoo said with enthusiasm.

"No... We're never gonna get out of here..." WooHyun said still lying down.

"I give up hyung..." SungYeol said with sadness in his voice.

Everyone just gave up, saying that they can't go on anymore.

"No guys! We're gonna survive! I promise you that!" DongWoo said.

Cockroaches started appearing. DongWoo saw an open locker, so he just diattached the door and used it as a weapon. 

He walked to the direction of the cockroaches. "I will die fighting." DongWoo whispered to himself. 

Holding the locker door, he was ready to attack. 

DongWoo hit the first few that came near him back to where it came from. He just kept swinging and swinging the locker door. But then the locker door slipped from his hands. Flying away afar. 

DongWoo had no more weapon to fight with... He just stood there, ready to get eaten by odd looking huge cockroaches.

Suddenly he heard gun shots, the cockroaches were scared now. Every time a bullet landed on the floor, the floor blew up causing the cockroaches who got hit to be burned.

DongWoo was so shocked. He turned around to see the guy. Even the guys who "gave up", snapped back to the real world and all stood up and said sorry to Dongwoo. 

Dongwoo didn't mind, he understands the guys. He looked at the guy who saved their lives again.

The guy was dressed in all black, a police uniform. He looked charismatic, but he looked also scared. His hair was in a shade of red.

"Come on." said the police. The police went somewhere, the guys followed him. "Oh yeah... By the way! The name's SeYong."

 


 

Author's Notes:

Oh mehn! I failed you guyssss!!! NOOOO! So busy with schoool. but I tried to make this chapter very long!!! :D:D:D O.O oh my. Please support my story! Don't gooo! Spread my story pleaseee~ if you can~ Promote me~! weeee! I will hug you!

 

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SEYONG IS.

This is how he looks like~ :) He's from MyName. :D