I'll Protect You

I'll Protect You

         It’s has been a month, Aaron and Emma living the life of a married couple.  It seem they have started a new routine in theirs life.  Emma wake-up early every days just to prepared Aaron for work.  Stepped down from the staircases, as she greeted all the servants who already up and worked.  “Good-morning everyone.”  Headed into the kitchen and make sure breakfast was ready to go.  Aaron on the other hand, wake-up, slipped on his warm slippers and headed to the bathroom.  After that walked out all fresh and clean.  Started to dresses in the clothes that his wife prepared for him and then head down for breakfast.  Get a kiss from her on the cheek, then leaved for work.  On the other hand, Mr. Yan still live in the old mansion as well as Mr. Wu.  Now and then both old men would come over just to visited them. 

 
 
[ Graveyard ]
 
         
          “Dad and father-in-law…I know you both told me not to take revenge…do you both know how hard it is for me…I’ve have follow all the instruction you both wanted me to do.” Aaron said to the lifeless bodies that lay in the coffin underground.  His tears slowly run down his cheeks.  For short silenced Aaron took a long deep breath and used his black suit sleeve to wiped his tears.  “I’m sorry… I can’t follow the last ordered that you wanted me to do.  Whoever the person is… I’ll make him pay double the price that he has cost me.”  Aaron sadness has grew into anger.  “Father-in-law… I promised no matter what’s happening to me, I’ll made sure that… Emma is taking cared of and no ones will lay a fingers on her.” Aaron said.  Using the cloth and cleaned the picture of his dad and Mr. Wu.  He stood for a short moment then leaved.  
 
 
[ Two Weeks ago]   
 
         
          Aaron walked up stairs and head to his father home office.  “ Both of you wished to see me?” Aaron asked as he entered.  The four of them was having the family dinner.  Emma was downstairs helping the staffs putting the dishes away.  “Yes, and whatever happen in this room, will not leave this room.” Richard said seriously.  A long talk made it short.  Aaron job is to protect Emma and the black crystal.  “Emma is my wife and is my job to protected her, but what’s this black crystal are about?” Aaron asked.  “My boy this black crystal is the object that kill my wife. They will soon come after my daughter for it.” Evan said, sighed at the old memories.  To the point that he have no choice, but to trapped his daughter in the mansion facing four wall for the rested of her life.  “The black crystal is not like any crystal you see everyday. It also can turn into a weapon and destroy this whole world.” Evan said.  Before long the conversations come to an end.  
 
 
[ End flashback ]
 
         
          Aaron got home and the staffs had inform him that Emma hasn’t eat anything again.  He sighed, took the tray and headed upstairs to their room.  As he enter the room it was dark and his wife was crying again.  “Emma” Aaron called out to her as he walk toward the bed where she sat.  “Emma, why don’t you come and eat.” Aaron said as he grabbed the hold of her left hand.  “I don’t feel like eating.” she said, trying to contained her tears in.  “Sweetheart you haven’t eat for two days now, please eat something for me.” Aaron begged.  Next thing her tears burst out.  Aaron pulled her into his arm.  “Aaron…(sobbing)…he’s gone…(sobbing) I … won’t see him… anymore.” she pulled herself tighter into Aaron arm, buried her face in his shoulder.  Aaron himself also burst into tears.  His father is gone and he regretted for not spending time with him.  There a lot to be regretted.  Aaron controlling his tears and said: “Emma, you know that you’re not alone in this world and it because you have me.  I also lost someone, so please just eat and let me knows that you’re healthy.”  He crying so hard.  Soon Emma relied that she not alone and she have a husband who loved her.  “Aaron, I’m sorry.” she said as she looked into his eye.  Aaron carried his wife over the table where the food is set.  They ate together and learn to excepted that their love ones are gone.
 
         
          Danson came home was three large bags in his hand, plus the groceries bags.  He was so cute bite one of the bags in his mouth. Genie giggled and ran over to helped him.  She have stay with Danson for the past few days.  Yet, Genie is not ready to tell Danson anything.  “Oh, that was heavy.” Danson panted.  They carried everything in to the kitchen and start putting stuff away.  “I’m sorry, I’m not really a big help.” Genie said as she trying her best to help him, but she can’t bring herself out of this house and the curtains away closed.  She can’t risked be seen to anyone.  It’s a good thing that Danson neighborhood is high on security.  “Don’t said that, I’m all ear when you ready to tell me and one more thing I bought a lot of clothes, is best if you go change.” Danson said as he flushed at the sight of Genie wearing his boxer shorts and he dress shirt.  “You bought all this for me…?” Genie asked with a surprised look on her face.  “Yes, and you should change quickly as possible.” He said and face away from her.  “Why?” She asked again.  “Okay, I’m maybe a gentleman to you, but I’m still a man and… the sight of you in my clothes….it hard for me.” He tried to explained.  Genie eventuality get it.  She quickly went to her room and changed.  When she came out Danson was about to make dinner.  “I’ll help you.” Genie said as she put an apron on.  “That dress look good on you.” He commented.  Genie thanks him, she could tell that her cheeks is red and she felt so hot all the sudden.  They have dinner together and watched their favors show then head to bed.  Genie laid on the bed and smiled to herself.  She just found out that she like Danson and so far that’s that.  
 
         
          Danson on the other hand was trying to fine out more about Genie.  Look thought the filed.  A mystery young woman came to him for help.  Who is she really.  He wondered.  During dinner Danson couldn’t eat all he thoughts when she wear woman clothes then he stop having problem.  Wrong, it made him become unsettled and Genie look so beautiful and…oh god thing just get worsted.  He sighed and hate himself.  Danson kept having dirty thoughts about her.  What going on with him, this never happen before and even when his crushed was still alive.  It never happened, but Genie came into his life thing start to changed and he don’t like it one bit.  Danson start to hit his stupid head.
 
         
          George hated going to Kirsten work place.  Women act up crazier then any normal women who doesn’t work there.  He planed was to have lunch with her, but she called and cancel on him.  George pouted at that. Then he found a solution, but it have to bring himself to the her work place.  So he called her and said he on his way there to have lunch with her.  Smiled at that, he started move on his plan.  Lately he been sad over his master dead and Danson didn’t take it easy either.  Time pasted and they have to move on somehow.  
 
         
          He remember the night that he broken down, Kirsten was there for him and it seem he was so drunk.  That the next morning he founded himself sleeping with her and no clothes…on.  What’s going on! He freaking out, but Kirsten on the other just act as everything is normal.  One day past and George felt he have a responsibility for what he had done.  Kirsten wouldn't have it.  “George it was just a normal thing.  You and I did it, done and over.  She shoved him out of her house.  “Get out! I don’t to see you.” Kirsten sobbing so hard.  She hated him, but why? Didn't she said she don’t cared what happen.  They still befriend.  Stupid George have to made thing complicated.  “Kirsten!” George yelled, he not giving up until this is solved.  Pushed the door as hard as he can and the next thing Kirsten fell then slide across the floor.  George made he way in.  He ran over to her side and checked if she hurt.  Kirsten struggled away from him.  “Enough!” George yelled.  Kirsten just stop, but she pushed him and crawled away.  They sat there for a minute or two.  George finally on the move.  He walked toward Kirsten and grabbed a hold of her wrist.  She started screaming and found herself in his arm.  George arm wrapped around her waist, holding tight as he could.  Enduring a the beating she gave him.  She tried to pushed him away, but she couldn't and soon she broken down.  Buried her face in chest and her two hand was gripped tight on his shirt by the shoulder.  “Kirsten.” he called out to her.  She slowly look up with a tearful face.  “Look I don’t know what happen, but if I told you that I’m not doing this out of guilt. What will you do?” He tried to calm her and telling her his true feeling.  Kirsten hesitated and new fresh tears coming out again. “Then I excepted.” She said and start to cry again. They hugged each other tighter.  “Look at me.” George whispered.  She look up and the next thing they was kissing.  Kirsten tried to catch her breath, but she couldn't keep up with him.  George broken the kisses and said: “Why don’t you and I take this somewhere else.” He smiled.  Hooking he right arm under neat her leg and lift her up into his arm.  Carried her in her bedroom and he used he leg to kick the door shut.  So that how he end up coming to her home often and telling the world that he is taken.  Not a bachelor anymore.  
 
         
          “Have you found her?” the man who sat at the desk asked the two who standing before him.  “No sir.” One of them said as they both have fear in their eyes.  Next the desk got flipped over.  “How can you idiots can’t handle a single woman! Get the hell out and don’t come back here, until you find her!” the man yelled.  The men stubbed out the office and ran.  The other one who clearly the boss was panting out of angered.  A knock from the door.  “What?!” the boss yelled.  “Sir, sorry to erupted, but I found information of the black crystal whereabouts.” the man who just entered the room said.  The boss become a excited and thing up another plans.  “The old geezer, he think he can out done me, even when he die?” The boss laughed.