Who's coming?

The Guy who lives in my House [HIATUS]

"Oh my god.. He's cute.. He's smart...and..."

"Oh gosh.. Stop it, Seuryeon.."

Two girls are having a conversation.

"What? Everytime I talk about him, you always say that.. Why? Do you hate him that much?" said a girl named Park Seuryeon.

"Of course I do.." Her friend replied. Her name is Jang Eunhye.

"Oh my god. Everyone in this school likes him except you.. By the way, he never does anything wrong to you.. What's the point of hating him for no reason?"

"Oh, come on.. I have a reason.. It's because people keep talking about him.. I heard it at least 20 times since the start of the morning, Seuryeon..!"

"But if I were you, I wouldn't even care much about it.. Why do you care about it so much? And what people said are all true. He's smart.. He's handsome..."

"Okay.. Continue talking alone. I quit this conversation.. Bye!" 

Eunhye walks away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" said Seuryeon.

"To the place where no one talks about him." Eunhye replied.

"Let me tell you.. There's no place that no one talks about him.. You don't seem to hate him at all.. In my own opinion, I think you're just jealous..!"

Eunhye stops walking and takes a look at Seulyeon.

"I know a place where no one talks about him.. My house.." said Eunhye.

Then, she continues walking. There is a smile on Eunhye's face because she just beated her friend in the conversation.

When Eunhye is still walking through the hallway, Sehun suddenly appears in front of her. He was walking alone.

"Hi, Eunhye." He said with a smile.

Eunhye's smile slips away immediately.

She only ignores him and walks away.

"What the heck. Mood changes in less than a second.. Geez.." Sehun murmurd to himself.

Hands in his pockets, he continues walking without another word.

He meets Seuryeon.

"Hi, Sehun!" Seuryeon smiles cutely,trying to get his attention.

"Hi." He doesn't seem to be interested.

"How are you?" Seuryeon tries to continue the conversation.

"I'm fine." Sehun replies without even looking at her.

"Oh-okay.. Then... I guess I'll be going.." said Seuryeon.

He continues walking until he reaches his classroom.

There was no one in there.

"Hmm.. Where is everybody? All of them are outside? Weird..." He murmurs to himself.

He was about to walk outside to find his friends, but at the exact same time, Eunhye was walking in and they almost bump into each other.

It takes Eunhye nearly 20 seconds to realize that the person she almost bumped into is actually Sehun.

"Ugh.. You're everywhere, aren't you?" said Eunhye with a bored look on her face.

"That's right. I'm everywhere. There's no way you can avoid me.." A smirk appears on his face.

"Just.... Get out of my sight.." said Eunhye.

"Why should I?" Sehun suddenly leans his face closer to hers. "You keep ordering me to stay as far as I can from you. Now I'm sick of that. You won't be able to order me to do anything again."

When he finishes talking, he walks out of the class.

"What the heck did he just say? Uh- That rascal.. I can't find him good in any way.. Why do people keep saying that he's good and blah blah blah.. There are millions of people who are much better than him.." Eunhye murmurs under her breath.

"Eunhye-ahh!" Someone call her from behind.

"Yes?" She turns around and saw that it was one of her friend, Lee Soji. "Oh.. Hi, Soji.."

"Umm...Hi, Eunhye.. Do you see Sehun anywhere?" said Soji.

Eunhye rolls her eyes. This isn't what she expected. She was hoping that Soji would talk about something else, but the topic ends up asking where Sehun is.

"Seriously? Do you have any other topics beside that?" said Eunhye.

"Yah, Eunhye! I'm being serious right here!" said Soji.

"Uh.. Fine, Fine.. I don't know where he is but 2 minutes ago, he went that way." Eunhye points to the way Sehun walked.

"Okay.. Thanks." Soji left.

Eunhye bits her own bottom lip.

'In the start of the morning, I only hope that this would be a nice day, but now all I wish is that no one will talk about that punk named Oh Sehun again..' Eunhye thought in mind.

~~~~~

Later...

*Bell rings*

It's time for the students to go back home.

"Woah..! Finally the bell rings!" said one of Eunhye's classmates.

Everyone stands up and walks out of the class one by one except for Sehun and one of his friends, Chanyeol who are still sitting and talking.

"Aren't you two going home?" said the teachers as he was walking toward them.

"Oh.. I think the hallway would be too crowded. We'll leave later when it's less crowded." said Sehun.

"Ahh.. I understand.." The teacher replied.

"Hey, Sehun." said Chanyeol.

"Huh?" said Sehun.

"You are moving to your father's friend's house tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah.. Wait.. I forgot his name again, but I always call him Uncle Jang."

"He seems kind to let you stay at his house."

"That's right. When my father was still alive, he and Uncle Jang were the best of friends. Uncle Jang thinks that it's not good to live alone like I do, so he allows me to stay at his house until I finish high school. He has a daughter who is a year younger than me. I've never met her. Not even once. I don't know her name, either." said Sehun.

"Woah.. So, you're staying at the same house with a girl? Cool.. You're very lucky, Sehun."

"Hey.. Are you crazy or what? Her father's there, too.."

"Hey.. I was just joking.. Oh wait. The hallway is less crowded now.. Let's go!" said Chanyeol.

"Oh.. Okay.."

The two friends leave the classroom.

~~~~~~

Eunhye arrives her house. She just walked all the way from school alone without a friend.

"Appa! I'm home." said Eunhye as she enters her house.

"Oh, Eunhye? Since you're here, let's have dinner.. I also have something to tell you.." said her father.

"What is it?" Eunhye looks a bit curious.

"You'll soon know.. Go change your clothes first."

"Okay."

5 minutes later...

Eunhye comes out of her bedroom.

"Let's have lunch." said Eunhye's father.

"So... What do you want to tell me?" said Eunhye after she sat down.

"From tomorrow on, there will another person living in our house. Surprising news, right?"

Eunhye almost drops her spoon.

"Huh..? What? R..Really? Who is that?" said Eunhye.

"I can't tell you, yet. You'll know tomorrow when you come home from school." Her father continues.

"Why is that person coming to live in our house?"

"I am the one who asked him to come. His father passed away and he lives alone now, so at least I can help him that way.."

"H..Him? You mean he's a boy?"

Her father nods, "That's right."

"H..How long is he going to live here?" said Eunhye.

"Until he finishes high school."

"Wait.. So, he's also studying in high school?"

"Yes, he is.."

"I.. Is he older or younger than me?" said Eunhye.

"A year older than you." Her father answers.

Eunhye windens her eyes.

"Why do you ask so much? When he comes tomorrow, ask him whatever you want. How could I possibly answer those questions when they're all about him?"

Her father pats her head playfully with a mysterious smile.