He is... It

He is... It [YeWook]

One dark night. Lightning illuminating the sky and thunder bursting into his eardrums. The storm falling hard flooding the streets completely. The familiar feeling of being watched, through her body. That familiar shiver shaking his spine and he usual tingling his neck. Letting him know that, whatever it may be, was there. Lurking. In the distance. Noting silent, watching every move. By listening quietly each of their actions.

Ryeowook was adjusted coat and rubbed his hands watching the steam escape her lips and lost in the humid atmosphere. He looked in all directions, knowing they would not be able to locate it. That ... was everywhere and nowhere at once. Although he could not see him, Ryeowook could feel it.

Every night of the new moon the same thing was repeated. I did not know what or who he was. Ryeowook was considering that this was actually a he. Although you could not tell, I was tempted to believe that did not belong to this world. No live at least.

Many times he was tempted to ask, but always fell at the last second, the words died before ever seeing the light. Ryeowook took the keys were in the pocket of his coat and went home. Light the fireplace and hung his coat was the first thing he did, he knew from past experience that, in these conditions, the power could leave at any time.

Almost like a premonition, the lights suddenly dimmed, leaving the dim lighting of the fire from the fireplace. Lightning flashed, illuminating the room so gloomy. Ryeowook sighed and turned to the ledge where the matches were. He needed to light the candelabra she used whenever this happened. He took the candle and lit one by one, the three candles. Turned willing to put the candle on the small table beside the chair, when a silent scream caught in and fading chandelier fell from the impact.


There, in their individual small and worn armchair, a figure was seated. A man so he could see a dark aura as a grim cloak enveloped him. His black hair fell lightly on her pale face. His gaze was fixed on the dancing flames of the fireplace, as if the movement of each flame, so hypnotized. And Ryeowook was hypnotized too, but not by fire but by the dark and mysterious man before him.

A voice in the brains of Ryeowook asked him to react, to scream, to seek help. Shouted that this man was dangerous. Mortal. However, a larger force kept frozen in place, unable to do or say anything. Most surprising is that Ryeowook should be scared, afraid or upset because a strange burst that way at home, but it was not so; Ryeowook was not afraid of strange. Funeral fascination beauty, curiosity, curiosity, even attraction. But fear or fear, not felt.

The stranger glanced in his direction, Ryeowook found the blackest eyes he had ever seen, they were almost like bottomless pits, dark gems lifeless. Fear way into the body of Ryeowook but so did curiosity.

"Who are you?" Questioned with spectacular block.

"You should know ... Ryeowook" spoke staring at the reflection of the fire dancing in his dark orbs.

'That' Ryeowook thought. "He's ... that."

"Now you've guessed it are not you? "A cold, cynical smirk furrowed his lips.

Ryeowook's body shuddered completely.

"Why are you here?" Questioned. "How did you get into my house?"

"Typical human make those kinds of questions." He said with that smile still on his face tattooed.

"Human ... perhaps he is not?"

Feeling like I was about to dig his own grave, to condemn voluntarily surrendering to something beyond their understanding. Knowing deep down, they should not. Ryeowook could not stop the words leave your lips

"What are you?" Whispered

"What am I?" He asked rhetorically seconds remaining silent. "I am nothing and I am everything. I'm not alive but not dead. I do not belong to this world or the other "words left their lips like a melancholy tune" I'm just a being who seeks to recover what ever lost. In search of what belongs to me, that which I removed and must return to me. "He looked at Ryeowook with such intensity that made his heart beat fast" I'm Yesung, who waited all eternity to regain what was taken from him and today will finally be mine. "

Ryeowook's breathing became labored, his heart pounding against his chest, sweat ran down his forehead. There was something about this being that made him go crazy, something mystical and dark. Something completely strange and familiar at the same time.

"What I was caught? What is it that you must recover? What will be yours?"

The questions had barely left the lips of Ryeowook, Yesung already had it when caught between his cold body and the wall. Yesung's eyes locked on hers and Ryeowook was found falling prey to his captor.

Placing his lips near the ear Ryeowook and outlining the most chilling of smiles, Yesung's blood ran cold when he whispered "You ..."

An unexpected wind blew, the window opened and the fire in the fireplace ...

quenched.