1/1

Moments

The short yet the lowest strip of the clock now point straight in the middle of number seven and eight. Seems like not a single thing is alive in that messy room. Yet the upper part of these liveless body still goes up and down under the blanket. It doesnt looks like it will move even a bit the next hours. 'S' for the whole day. Not just that room but the whole house seems so quiet. The big house that compose almost no wall. Its like it surrounded with see through glasses. The only piece of cloth which blocked the outside world to see deeper through the wall was wide-open carelessly. The quietness long last until someone- probably a girl, stepped in to the gate. The guy who responsible to open the gate already know who is she. No need to knock the door that she already knew the password.

She walked straight to the room where she knows the boy sleep peacefully. She open the door harshly knowing the boy will not wake up anyway. She stepped deeper to the room after closed the door slowly this time. 'What a messy room', she thought. She walked closer to the king size bed. She chuckle a bit seeing the boy named jiwon position on the bed. He slept right at the end of the bed. Like purposely leaving a space for someone. She will be so glad to fill the space and she did. She climbed up to the bed and sneaked her body in the blanket. Slowly getting closer to the liveless body in the corner of the wall. No one can see their body that the blanket wrapped it. She found dissapointment when the face she want to see the most is nowhere to be seen. She wonder why he always sleep facing the pillow under him. When she feel no satisfied she pulled the blanket out. Unluckly he somehow wearing his T-shirt that he usually throw away. 'How unluckly', she thought.

"Jiwon-ah wake up", she shake his shoulder slightly. He's not even flinched. She then pulled his body with all her might for him to facing her. There where she found that cute yet funny face. She giggle when she see his face. She want to kissed those lips so bad that she leaned closer to his face. So close that she can feel his breath. She sipped his breath yet she knew he sipped her breath too. She almost kissed those lips but she manage to bring back her sane that she decide to kiss the tip of his nose instead. "Hey, wake up", she said softly.

Fortunately the boy opened his eyes slightly but as soon as he knows who kiss his nose just then he closed his eyes again. He murmured, "sleepy", then he soon fall asleep again. "You promised chanhyuk oppa, remember?" She asked him with pleased. No respons she got after that. She knew it will be so hard to wake him up. She did it for the whole seven years since fifth grade. She sigh heavily knowing it will be useless if its him. She just played with his hair until she hears a phone ringing which she knows it something he claim as his. She opened the message that read from chanhyuk. That message said that chanhyuk and his sister will be late maybe until ten o'clock. She smiled slightly but it soon turn into a smirk. She ran out of the room, the house, and the gate then to her house and go back to his room so fast that you may not she her. She brings the so called nail polish. Since he's not waking up and will not, she pulled his hand to her side. She paint his nails one by one with different colours. She giggles everytime she thought what his reaction to her artworks. Nine nails are done left the smalest finger on his left hand. She wonder what colour will match this cute little finger. She almost paint it with black but sooner she change it with hot pink. She kiss his finger first before paint it slowly. She blow it harshly in order to dry it faster. It took a long time to dry it all maybe that short strip already point to number ten. She knew the time is up for her to play with his soft-messy hair since she heard someone ring the bell nth time. She ran to the door but look back again to check the boy. 'How come he looks so precious?', she asked herself. She walked back to his bed and kiss the tip of his nose again. She leaned her face to his hair in order to kiss it yet to remember his scent. She then ran out remembering his new friends may broke the bell ring.