final

Exhausted Jealousy

 


 

Hi guys !! Sorry this is so late ! If you read my blog post then you would know how I've been  trying to post for the past week but due to some problems on AFF I couldn't ! I also apologise as I can't change the font and I was transferring the Oneshot from document on to here there were some problems 


 

The club was getting more crowded as the YG artists were inviting more and more guests to come and celebrate Winner's new comeback and win during a music show, for coming first place. Most of the additional guests were celebrities from other entertainments and some were close friends and there were very few special friends who were just waiting for their other halves to come and spend some time with them ; one of them being Lee Soojin.


 

In the corner of the room, there she sat very uncomfortable, surrounded by drunk idols she didn't know as well, waiting for him to finally pull himself away from the guests and leave with her. She knew she was being selfish by wanting him all to herself, especially when this was his group's celebratory party. He promised that he would be back soon, after all the speeches were done, but that was two hours ago. She was slowly getting impatient and wanted to leave. Winner and Ikon had even approached her to see if they could entertain her for as long as possible but they all had dates and other people to attend to as well. They tried to cheer her up. It worked, for about an hour. Her mood was now down and she was exhausted. All she wanted was to go home and rest. As she got up to leave she tried looking for Winner's leader Kang Seungyoon. There in the far corner of the club she found some clingy idol wearing quite revealing clothes, practically throwing herself at him. As she recalls the familiar idol, she remembers that she had already been introduced, to the idol, as Kang Seung Yoon's girlfriend. She remembered that the two of them did a drama together and as far as she recalled Soojung, who goes by her stage name as Krystal, didn't really like Soojin. What seemed to make matters even worse was that he wasn't even stopping her. Krystal knew that he was taken and was clearly flirting with him intentionally. Soojin scoffed at the fact that her boyfriend was obviously not refraining her. She turned around and made her way to the exit but was stopped by Minho and Bobby.


 

Soojin ah! Noona- !

 

Where are you going? You should stay longer and actually go and spend time with Hyung..


 

Shhhh Bobby....Look Soojin, we all know how you are and what you feel .... Leaving isn't an option... If you want to do something,  make him jealous instead of you doubting yourself every single time....

 

Me and the guys will be happy to help....

 

You know we all have great bodies .

 

The boys started laughing before leaving her there dumbfounded. She was sure that they had more than three glasses they promised to drink. With one last glance at her boyfriend she left the club.

 

She sighed as she looked down at her watch. 02:30 AM

 

 

What taxis are out at this time? There's no public transport... I'll have to ring my older brother....

Maybe I should have not left....

 

Winner had specifically picked her up from her shared house, with Seungyoon, as she did not have a car.  She knew how to drive but never bought one as she was saving her money at the time. She rang her older brother hoping he would answer the call this late at night to pick her up but to no avail. There was no answer as the call had lead her to voicemail. She was too shy and stubborn to ask for help from anyone inside. She had this little enigma, about if she ever asked for help she would be looked down on. She decided to ignore her desire to actually ask someone to help and walk it home. It would take about 30 minutes to get there on foot so it wasn't a big deal.

 

Clatter....

 

Crash ...

 

She looked behind her but no one was there. She clutched tightly onto her purse as her pace quickened. I should get there in about 15 minutes. She cautiously looked over her shoulder and scanned the area before continuing with her walk.



 

Hyung!! What the f**k is wrong with you

Have you forgotten about your girl or what !

 

Where is she ? Has -

 

Hey, does Soojin drive?

 

What! Why? She doesn't have a car

 

She's not here... I think she went walking...

 

F**k !





Trying her best to avoid the drunk men who were wondering the streets, Soojin kept her head hung low trying to avoid eye contact with them and her pace quickened even more. However, they managed to get close enough to yank her back and corner her into the wall. Snatching her purse and emptying the contents, one of them looked for anything valuable but didn't see anything they would be if any worth. The old men who had her trapped were obviously eyeing her up and down whilst the other seemed to be either calling others or on the look out. She was filled with panic and fear and

This is going to be fun .. Right boys ... We have a brand new toy...

 

The Slurred speech almost made it hard to distinguish between  what was being said.

She quivered in fear and managed to ring someone. She was lucky that her phone hadn't been inside her purse and was actually inside her jacket pocket.

 

You know, we can always go back to mine unless our new toy doesn't mind doing it here ....

 

No !! Please leave me alone !!

 

Let me go !

 

She thrashed about in their  grip and had even attempted to hurt them is she could escape but that didn't work and was slammed into the wall again.

 

You're going to pay you little b***h !

 

As the man raised his hand he got punched in face and got kicked which sent him flying into the erted man behind him. Alarmed by the sudden attack the old men formed a defensive formation as they let Soojin go who then cowered behind Seungyoon back. Her tear stained face pained him, it was his fault that she had to walk it and run into these disgusting men who were causing her grief. He couldn't get into any fights or scandals as it would be bad for Winners reputation. He warned and scared them off before comforting and consolidating his girlfriend with soothing words.

 

He rocked her in his arms as he apologised and promised to never do that again. He dried her tears and took her home where she was safe. After a calm and relaxing shower did they both go to sleep. Taking place in his protective arms, only then did she fall asleep.


 

Discussions and apologies would have to be saved til morning....