Chapter 17 + Author Notes

Last Winter With You

The day finally ended and with no regrets, both of them headed home and were getting ready to take out all the boxes containing Rahael’s stuffs and brought them to their new house. But, surprisingly, when both of them arrived, a lorry just came out from the house.

“Baekkie, why there’s a lorry coming out from my house?”

“I don’t know.” She sighed and walked to her mother. At that time, she saw both of her parents were talking on their mobile phones and they seemed quite busy at the moment so she just head towards her room. Her room was empty and the only thing that left was her attire to change, hanging at the window. Her eyes widened and the only thing that she could do was face palming. ‘Mommy really wants me to get out from the house as soon as possible’ A sigh was heard. Footsteps coming from outside of her room.

“Wow, mommy really want you to move away.” Baekhyun laughed. He was hugging her waist from the back and kissed her cheek.

“Are you a mind reader? I just thought the same thing. Yeah, she looked like she can’t wait to chase me out from this house. I—“ Her voice was cut by another person voice, coming from behind them.

“Aigoo, I’m not chasing you out Rara-ya. I’m just excited to see my one and only daughter is growing up and will be married soon. Gosh! I can’t wait to have grandchildren.” Her mother raised her left eyebrow a few times while looking at Baekhyun’s hand around her daughter’s waist. His face was red as a tomato and quickly keep his hands to himself. He also grinned shyly and his eyesmile was seen.

“I see that maybe I can get cute grandchildren tonight.”

“MOMMY!!!!!” Both of them shouted shyly.

“I’ll be going first since my stuffs were still at home.”

“Aniyo, all of your stuffs are in your house already. We have moved them first before we moved Rahael’s. So, don’t worry and just go home.” She smiled at both her daughter and her son-in-law to be.

“Oppa, let’s go. Mommy doesn’t want me here anymore.” Rahael  pouted and took Baekhyun’s hand and tugged it.

“Rara~ Baby, stop that. For the last time, I’m not chasing you out. I just want to see you carry on your life with Baekhyun. And you, Baekhyun, please take a really good care of my baby here. Protect her like she is your life. Don’t hurt her or else I will come and haunt you.”

“Ar-arasseo mommy. Wait, did you just said you will haunt me? Mommy, you’re not a ghost yet.”

She laughed.

“Yes, I’m not a ghost yet right now but I will be one. I said that because I know you love her so much that you will cherish her until the end--” She patted his head and Rahael just giggled. “and you missy, take care of Baekhyun and don’t bully him. Arasseo?”

“Arasseo mommy but I’m not sure about the bully thingy.” She smirked. Baekhyun looked at her with ‘Lay’ eyes.

“Baekhyunah, if she bullies you, just do whatever you need to do. Don’t let her do that to you. Ara? My daughter sometimes can be naughty.” She eyed Rahael.

“Hahaha, okay mommy. I will.” He replied. The three of them heard Rahael’s father calling them from downstairs and both Baekhyun and Rahael’s mother went downstairs leaving Rahael to wash up first. Once she was done, the couple said their goodbyes and went into their car.

“I’ll miss her. I can’t believe that she will leave us so soon. I want my baby girl back.” Her mother sobbed with her chin was put onto her husband’s shoulder.

“It’s okay. Don’t cry. I’m sure she’ll be alright because hey, that’s why we trust Baekhyun. He will protect her no matter what. That’s what he promised to me. So, don’t worry about that, okay?”

“Hmm, okay.”

“Hey, wanna go karaoke? It’s been a while since we went there.”

“Let’s go!” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hello everybody. Firstly, I would like to give lots of loves to my 24 subscribers! Yay! Thank you for subscribing this story although the updates are not constant. TBH, I'm really no super duper busy with my studies because my big examination is coming in less than 10 days. I have to get straight 9A+ for the examination to be able to study abroad which is my biggest dream since I was 4. So, I want to apologise to all of you for my not-so-constant updates :'( I will be updating this story for the last time tomorrow and the next chapter after tomorrow's update will be updated in December because the examination takes about a month. Here's a short update as my appreciation gift to my subbies and I hope that many readers will notice this fic soon. (I'm not expecting much since I'm not a famous fanfic writer and my grammar is not accurate. That's all I want to say and wish me luck everyone. I'm so nervous right now. 

P/S: Please don't be a ghostie. Comments are much aprreciated because I need them to improve my writing and storyline. Lots of love, Shaz.