열 (X)

Last Winter With You

 

Ra Hael

I just went upstairs when we arrived at Baekhyun’s house. But unfortunately, I push the door a little too hard and it slammed. I was hoping that  they didn’t assume that I hate being there. I just a little bit stress out. How can my parents leave me alone here? After that, I heard knockings came from my door. I went to opened it and saw Baekhyun.

“H-hye. Are you okay now?”

“Aside from being angry with my parents, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.”

“Okay then. By the way, eomma is preparing some food for you at the kitchen. Can you please bring some for me afterwards? I’m hungry.” He made a pouting face.

“Why can’t you go and take it by yourself?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Because eomma, didn’t let me take it. She said that I have to make my own food.”

“Aigoo Baekhyun-ya, how old are you now? Are you 7? You can just make your own food by yourself.”

“But I’m too lazy. Please Rahael~”

“No.”

“Pleaseeeee..”

“No.”

“Haelly-ya , please take some for me, your handsome friend here. Haelly baby~”

“Yah! Stop calling me that nickname.”

“Haelly~~”

“Arasseo! I’ll bring you some afterwards.”

“Thank you, love you” Then he ran back to is room. ‘Love you? What the heck is he saying ?’

So after that, I went downstairs and go to the kitchen. I was greeted by eomma and helped her cooked the meals.

“Rahael-ya, just go and watch your favourite drama at the living room. I’m fine here though. I really like to make meals on my own because it will make the meals become special.” Eomma smiled. I just don’t want to leave her here in the kitchen alone. I felt so guilty.

“Don’t feel guilty though Rahael-ya. Eomma really likes to do things on her own. Gwenchanna. Khaja, let’s go and watch the television. Eomma, where’s the popcorns?” Baekhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“On the left side of the cupboard dear. Enjoy the drama , both of you.” Then, eomma continues to do the meals.

Both of us walked out from the kitchen and headed to the living room. Baekhyun switched on the aircond and I slumped on the couch. He brought some DVDs of movies for me to choose.

“Choose two of them. I think eomma will join us later so yeah, just pick whatever you want. I don’t mind watch anything.” He gave me his puppy eye smile.

All of the movies were indeed famous movies and some of them were my favourites. I was choosing the two movies and Baekhyun just sat beside me while playing COC in his phone. *Boys nowadays~* I finished choosing them a few minutes later. I chose ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and ‘Big Hero 6’. I really love the storyline for the both story and of course, I have a crush in ‘Big Hero 6’ movie. He was Teddy a.k.a Tadashi Hamada. He’s so handsome and kind and protective and the perfect candidate to be my boyfriend but sadly, he was just a cartoon character and unfortunately, he died in the movie.

“Woah, were you really choosing or were you filming  the movies?” he asked sarcastically since I took almost 15 minutes to choose the movies. “Shut up, and let’s watch them.” I took the popcorns and started eating them. Baekhyun just chuckled and played the movie. We watched Big Hero 6 first since it’s a cartoon movie. We laughed and enjoyed the movie until we didn’t realized that eomma had done the meals. “Aigoo~ Looks like both of you are really enjoying the movie. Here, eat first.” She handed me the plates and we ate together. While watching the movie. Unfortunately, appa wasn’t there with us because he had to go to an urgent meeting at school.

“Rahael-ya, do you really like to watch cartoon?” Eomma asked. “Y-yes, I like to watch them.” “Ah, that’s why you have so many cartoon stuffs. So cute.” She piched my cheeks. I gave Baekhyun a why-you-didn’t- help-me look and he just laughed and stuck his tongue out to me. So after that, we continued watching the movie. There was a scene when Baymax had to help Hiro and Abigail out from the portal and I cried. Both of them looked at me with questioning looks. I just gave them an awkward smile and took a tissue to wipe my tears off. “I guess that, you’re easy to feel sad and a fragile type of girl Rahael-ya.” Eomma said that,making my cheeks turned tomato red.

After hours of watching movies and non-stop eating, finally we decided to stop and both Baekhyun and I went upstairs to finish our homeworks. Before we went to our room, eomma nagged to us and said that both of us should do our homeworks beforehand. We just laughed.

“Goodnight Rahael.”

“Goodnight Baekhyun.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Short update for you . Sorry for the late update.