The Prankster

The Prank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Prankster [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

...

 

 

...

 

“And darling I will… be loving you ‘til we’re seventy…”

 

*Groans*

 

“Are we there yet?” The redhead asked in annoyed tone, no one in particular, as she look back on the girl sitting besides her--who both ears are covered by the earplugs, lost in her own world while gazing the passing cars through the window’s car..

 

“and baby my… heart… could still--”

 

“No, we are not there yet, Jimin” Jimin’s manager said, as he chuckled when he noticed the annoyed look plaster on the girl’s face through the rear view mirror.  

 

Jimin stared annoyingly to the girl besides her, Ayeon, who was continuously singing the same song since they hopped in the car which was like an hour ago. She admits that she is also a fan of the said song, but hearing it repeatedly for the past hour, makes her wants to pull her hair in frustration.

 

Noticing the eyeful glared that she’s receiving from her dear friend, from her peripheral view, and knowingly the reason behind it, Ayeon mockingly sings out loud on Jimin’s face…  

 

“People fall in love in mysterious ways... maybe just the touch of the hand…”

 

 

Jungkook smiles evilly while looking back and forth from V and to his hyung, Jin, who is fast asleep in between of them. The boys shared a knowing look, while Jungkook holds tightly on the harmless object on his hand.

 

“We are going to put gas, first…” The BTS’s manager said, as he pulled over to the nearest gas station while receiving ‘yes’ to the members who are awake, then stepped out the van to load some gas.

 

“Perfect timing…” V whispered silently, as he nudges the maknae to continue their supposedly ‘harmless’ prank.

 

Looking back to the back seat, Jimin notices the mischievous look the duo shared, as he watched their antics of messing up with their oldest hyung.

 

First it was silent, then a loud screamed suddenly erupted inside the van. Rap Mon, Suga, and J hope who were also fast asleep, bolted up from the loud scream, demanding what just happen?

...

 

“That wasn’t funny,” Jin said in annoyed tone, as he glared on the duo besides him, Jungkook and V, who are howling with laughter while clutching their stomach. Jimin who witnessed everything told his other members what happened.

 

“Dude, you screamed like a girl.” RapMon finally said, finding the humor behind the prank, as he look closely to the harmless object, on his hand, which causes the chaos.

 

“What are you gonna do with that toy?” J Hope asked, noticing the sadistic smile plastered on their leader’s face.

 

“Watch and learned” He said coolly, as he clutched the toy firmly on his hand.

 

Noticing their manager approaching their van, the boy’s thought simultaneously, This should be good…

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Kim Nam Joon!” The voice screeched, “Why in the world you have a Hand Electric Shocker!!!”

 

...

 

“Annyeong Hanaseyo…” The boys bows their head politely as they greeted the ASC staff who are entering the break room.

 

“Long time no see,” Eric said, as he greeted the boys who are reading the script, “I just passed your manager right now… he look pissed.” He noted, as the boys chuckled silently.

 

Jimin, who was called by one of the staff, greeted Eric enthusiastically before he excuses himself and proceed to leave the room.  

 

“Hyung, I missed you,” RapMon jumped in, as he extend his arm to the lad while the rest of the boys looks at him knowingly..

 

“I just saw you last week,” Eric commented, as he eyeing the arm suspiciously.

 

“Why can’t I give a hand shake to my favorite hyung?” He questioned, the eyeful boys snorted who are watching the scene. Meanwhile Eric took the bait and hold the lad’s firmly since you don’t always get complimented by Rapmon.

 

big mistake.

.

.

.

.

.

“Kim Nam Joon!!!!” A loud voice erupted followed by howling laughters from the watchers.

 

 

“... bye love.” Ayeon said as she slide the van’s door closed, after she gave the redhead a sly smirk maliciously, ‘enjoy.’

 

Jimin stared back at the fading van, as she sighed and head to the building, ‘this will be a long night’ she thought as she enter the ASC’s Studio, following her manager’s lead.

 

On her way to the break room, Jimin was greeted by an annoyed looking Eric Nam in the hallway, who just tapped her shoulder as an acknowledgement, and made his way, wherever he is going, while Rap Mon tailing on him, who also give her a smile followed by evil smile towards Eric.

 

Boys… Jimin sighed, as she once continue her way to the break room.

 

“Oh, suga-oppa!” Jimin exclaimed, as he spotted Suga, standing by the front door watching the two boys, Eric and RapMon, walking through the hallway with an amused look on his face.

 

Noticing the new comer, Suga greeted, “Oh Jimin-ah!”

 

 

“Noona,” V asked one of the female staff with an aegyoo, “do you have a battery?”

 

“Battery?” The blushing staff asked curiously.

 

“Yes, a battery” Jungkook clarified, noticing the camera on her hand, he asked, “What is that for?”

 

“Oh it’s the self-camera for the behind the stage footage.”

 

“Oh, can we get my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter