First Meet

The Meet

China line at a cafe :

"Guys why dont we invite other people,It will be interesting" suddenly Jia screamed."Yah,stop shouting,who do you have in mind"Fei asked silghtly curious.

"you know unni,guess" ."whoever it is Please let it be a girl" all boys said at the same time much to their amusement.

"What!? you want a girl then we will invite male idols " both Fei and Jia mischeviously said.

"It's not that,Just if its a girl it will be interesting right?" said Kris trying to convince them."Yeah,we usually hang out and if its a new person it will be exciting"Zhoumi said covering for Kris.

"Ok,Ok we were just joking.But, seriously you guys know that person especially Fei.Even tasty and kris know ,But i cant say about zhoumi though"Said Jia.

"Yeah is that who i think it is? " fei said smiling at Jia. "Yup,Unni now you got it ".

"Hey stop teasing and just out with it ,Please"zhoumi screamed feeling rather left out.

"hm.... its a girl and Kris once MC'd with her while Tasty know her even from Trainee days" said both Fei and Jia."Lee Min young" said tasty while Kris shouted"Min".

"Yup,thats her we never got to hangout and it's been a long time since we hung out because of schedules and we werein china.So is it ok if i call her?"

"Are you kidding? Ofcourse its ok and we miss her too,you know" said tasty.

"Hey ,Is it ok if i call Kai?" Kris asked them."Ok,but why suddenly?"asked zhoumi.

"It's just that he was really happy when you guys choose him as a best dancer and he kind of has a little crush on Min"said Kris.

"Really!!?? you know i think Min likes him too.Hey we have to get them close" Jia said feeling rather excited.

After a few minutes:

"Hey guys"Said Min on entering the cafe."Hey minyoung" they all shouted and started greeting each other while Jia,Fei and Tasty just got up and crushed her in a bear hug.

"Hello"said zhoumi."Hi,How are you?"Min tried to greet formally during which another person entered clumsily catching the attention of other members.

"Hey Kai!" Zhoumi just went and hugged the younger member.

"H-Hey"both min and Kai stuttered at the same time.they were talking while one of them said to go to a new place where they will have some privacy.

"Guys why dont we Dance since all of us are dancers" Kris suggested."Yeah and we should do it in couples" zhoumi added.

"Ok Min and Kai,Jia and Zhoumi,Fei and Kris and Tatsy"

"Hey why dont we get the girls?"both twins protested."Because you guys are twins, you should stay together.So just bear with it"said all of them.

 

"You are a great dancer"Kai said trying to start a conversation."Haha really!!??? anyway thanks.But you are great though with your skills and form"Min said feeling flustered.

"You know we should change our group name into DanceLine"Zhoumi said all of a sudden."Sounds great,I'm up for it"said Fei,To this all of them just toasted each other saying "To the formation of DanceLine"

After a  While:

"Um...Min?" "Yes"

"Do you want to go out with me ?,I know its too sudden .But i like you and want to know you better.Its ok if you dont want to i can accept that,But.."Kai started rambling.

"I would love to" said min to stop his rambling ."Really!??" Then we should excahnge our numbers first right?"

"Seems like our plan was a success"all of the china members were giggling at the cute,clumsy,dancer couple.

 

Note :

i know it was a crappy one shot.But i dont know it just came to my mind and i started writing.So please dont blame if i wrote anything wrong about your biases.pleasee :(