The Pyscho 1

The Pyscho

4 년 전. 서울, 한국 

4 years ago. Seoul, South Korea.

Pain. That's what I feel. Betrayal. That's what I feel. Regret. That's what I feel. Jealousy. That's what I feel. Shame. That's what I feel.

The night was cold and bitter towards me as I meandered. Rain soaked every square inch of body. It's temperature bit through my skin like ants. On reflex, my hands wrapped itself around my chest. My warm tears blended in with the cold rain. Water was everywhere. The leave less trees, the black cement, and the cars.

City lights illumnated the clear water coming from the sky. My blue cloth tennis shoes were soaked. My short, bare legs were pounded hard with rain. My hair curled togther because of the rain. 

Him. Why did it have to be him? Out of all the people in the world, why him? Baek Seung Jo, the destoryer of love, and joy. He has deprived me of love and joy. Seeing him has an effect on my body. My heart starts to pound against my rib cage. My head starts to spin and become dizzy. My legs are always feeble because of him.

He spits spiteful insults. He's intelligent, and arrogant. He's perfect. He's everything that a woman would want. Almost everything. 

He is a demon, indeed. Like a thief in the night. Stealing kisses that takes the oxygen from my brain. 

 In the distance, I can see a couple huddled together. Laughing with each other with not a care in the world. Happiness radiated on their  faces. They stare at each other with admiration, subdued into their own world together. 

He doesn't love me. He reserves a sadistic joy for my pain. He feeds off of my bleeding wound of aching. No restrictions applied. 

Fictitous, idiotic smiles embrace my nothingness. I am nothing. She was right. I wasn't suppose to be here. I was a mistake. I was just a fake. I'm not human. I don't own this body, nor will I ever. I'm a dumb, idotic......

Wait, it was never my fault. She created me? She made me how she wanted me to be? How can she do this?! How can she be so hypocritical? It's my body! She's never coming back anytime soon. Not if I have something to do about it. 

Why does my head hurt? Have I been thinking too much? The pain intensified as I walked towards the crosswalk. Maybe it'd because I cried too much? My head spun like a rollercoaster. Sickness flooded my stomach. Jeers shouted back and forth! Who's saying this?! What do you want?! My feet moved before my head. The rain and tears blocked my line of sight. I stopped. 

Shush, it's okay now.

Such a beautiful voice. I heard a faint reoccuring sound. It sounded so urgent. I turned my head to the left. A bright, opaque light flashed my eyes. What is it? Is it he-

BONK!