Breath of Life ( sehun/lay/oc)

EXO fanfic Recommendation (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Description

How do you fall in love with someone that strongly dislikes you? How will you walk away from it? Sehun had the world but it all soon came crashing down when he found a devastating truth. 

• ♦ •

I caught my breath as my feet came to a final stop spotting my beautiful idiot that was about to walk out of my life. He was getting closer to the luggage check point at the airport.

“Sehun!”

I call him out and he doesn’t hesitate to turn around. My eyes meet my favorite pair of cold but warm dark brown eyes. I walk up to him feeling livid that he was going to leave like a coward.

“Is this your way of breaking up with me…because if you are this is a pretty ty plan.”

His cold gaze locks with my blurry vision. I told myself I wasn’t going to cry in front of him and I’m most definitely not going to seem vulnerable to him. I wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction because if he wanted to be cruel I could play that card too.

“Leave Hayoung”

“I’m not going anywhere until you tell me face to face that it’s over between us, that we’re done.” I made sure my voice was stern and I felt successful

He doesn’t move an inch, it takes him a few seconds to finally let go of his suitcase to walk closer to me.

“What are you doing Hayoung?”

“Letting you do the goodbye scene”

“Let’s not, okay—”

“Come on popula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter