The Reason

The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your eyes and looked at your surroundings. You then rubbed your eyes while adjusting to the light of the room before you wondered why the hell you were in your room when the truth was you were on the living room last night, working on you college assignment.

“Hello beautiful.” You looked at your left and found your boyfriend, Mino, lying on his side with his right cheek resting on his palm.

“Oh, you picked me up last night?”

“Yeah, because you look so pitiful at that time.” He smiled cheekily which just gained a light slap from you.

“Why were you sleeping there though?” Mino expression changed into serious one as he came closer to you. You then leaned back from your position, which gained a confused look from Mino.

“I need to finish my assignment.” You whispered.

“What?” Mino asked, leaned closer to you but you moved back until you feel you were on the edge of the bed.

“What are you doing?” Mino then asked again as he felt something wrong with you.

“Nothing.”

“You know that you can’t lie to me, right?”

You just look at him, fidgeting under his intense stare.

“Did I do something wrong?” He asked again and you shook your hand as a respond.

“So why are you avoiding me like that? Do you want me to not get closer to you?” You just shook your head again.

“Can’t you at least say something? Yah, what happen with you? Are you sick?” He then said and in fast movement he grabbed your arms and pulled your body closer to his as you found yourself sat on his lap.

He then drew his face closer to you as you look at your lap. Soon, you felt him placing his forehead on yours for a moment before he looked at you again.

“You're not sick, your temperature is normal like mine.” He said to you. He then looked at you for a moment as he thinking and wondering what’s wrong with you.

You just look back at him; feel ashamed to tell him the reason of your act. You keep looking at his perfect figure until you saw his face gone closer to yours and soon you felt his soft lips on yours. He began to kiss your lips, moved his lips on yours but you did nothing ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter