Final

Miles
There are 12 months in a year.
 
365 days be exact.
 
There are 147.264 miles between them. 
 
237 kilometers to be exact. 
 
It doesn't seem like a lot when you think about it. But to Taehyung it's feels like it is.
 
Taehyung is born December 30, 1995. He's born September 12, 1994.
 
A year and month difference to be exact.
 
Taehyung is 176 centimeters tall. He's 181 centimeters tall. 
 
5 centimeter difference to be exact.
 
Taehyung has moved to 2 different times. He has not moved since he was born. It doesn't seem like a lot when you think about it. 
 
Taehyung's IQ is average but his IQ is 148. Which is a lot when you think about it. 
 
Taehyung's computer has been broken for 6 weeks. 
 
42 days to be exact.
 
1,008 hours to be even more exact. 
 
1,008 hours that could be spent talking to him.
 
His name is Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's name is Kim Taehyung. Which is not that strange when you think about it. 
 
Taehyung loves him a lot but Namjoon likes him. Which is actually a big difference. 
 
Taehyung finally gets his phone to work properly. Now he can talk to Namjoon and catch up on the things he missed. 
 
Taehyung: I love you. More then anything to be exact. 
 
Namjoon: I wish I could see you. 
 
Taehyung spends hours of his day just thinking about Namjoon wishing they could be together. 
 
Taehyung: When do you think we'll be together? 
 
Namjoon: Soon. I hope.
 
Taehyung spends his time looking at maps and plans when he can actually go see Namjoon. After all it's not that far when you think about it. 
 
Taehyung: Maybe I'll have enough money to visit in couple months...
 
Namjoon: I'm saving my pennies too, just incase you can't come and I have to go over there. 
 
Taehyung knows a lot about Namjoon. Like how Namjoon loves to write, and he's actually writing a book of his own. 
 
Taehyung: Can I read an exert from you're book?
 
Namjoon: Sure.
 
Namjoon: "As silence overcomes you, you can't help but fall into it. You start to feel at ease but it anything but peaceful. You'll soon feel yourself becoming trapped in your mind and the words you want to say won't come out. It's hard to make those words come out after you've gotten used to being so quiet for a long period of time."
 
Taehyung: That's amazing. You're an amazing writer hyung!
 
Taehyung loves reading the smallest scraps from Namjoon's soon to be book. He loves Namjoon's writings in general. Sometimes Namjoon would send him a short story or a poem and other times just a small exert. To Taehyung, Namjoon says some really cool things. 
 
Sometimes Namjoon is tired from school work and just rambles on how math is a hard concept for him. Taehyung would just try to encourage his hyung. 
 
Since the times were a lot advanced and such Taehyung gathered the courage to actually send selcas to Namjoon. 
 
Namjoon: Wow I think this has been the first time I've seen you're face... You're actually really cute. 
 
Taehyung: Thanks! I know it's strange cause we've been talking since I first moved back into Daegu. 
 
After that they would start sending selcas to each other so they could see each other's faces more often. Taehyung liked to send a selca in the morning, afternoon, and night before they went to bed. Namjoon only sent some when he really bored out his mind. Needless to say, Taehyung has them all saved on his phone. 
 
They also like to spend love of hours of the night sending different songs to each other. Namjoon loved music as much as he loved writing and Taehyung loved music as well. Before they knew it, it was practically three in the morning on a school night. 
 
Although it was kinda bad for their sleeping schedule, they didn't seem to really care. Actually it had been at four a.m. when Namjoon finally asked Taehyung a question Taehyung had been since they became more interested in each other.
 
Namjoon: Will you be my boyfriend?
 
Taehyung: YES!
 
If you would have asked Taehyung's friends they would have said Taehyung is insane and Namjoon was probably some ert. But Taehyung and Namjoon's relationship was genuine and Namjoon wasn't some creeper. 
 
So yes,
 
There are 147.264 miles between them. 
 
237 kilometers to be exact. 
 
But they really loved each other.