54. Unexpected

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자) Part.2

 

 

 

You weren’t that interested so you just fixed your laboratory robe and adjust yourself in your seat. “What is she doing here?” You heard Chen gasped. You glance at him turned your attention in the front. “Annyeong haseyo~!” she greeted with a bow. “My name is Park Chorong, please take good care of me.” She cheerfully smiled.

 

 


 

 

You quickly averted your gaze back to your seat mate. “You know her?” you questioned. “Sort of.” He shortly replied.

 

“Wait, you do?!” Chen turned to you, a bit surprised. You curtly nodded. “Yeah, sort of too, I met her in a restaurant last week.” You explained.

 

 

“Nari?” someone called so you turned your head again. “Is it you!” Now all your classmates’ eyes were averted to you.

“Sir, can I seat with her?” Chorong asked the teacher rather cutely. “Ah…you can, but you see new student, the seat is already taken.” The teacher told her like it wasn’t obvious yet. She turned to your table again and smiled. “I’m sure Chen can change seats with me.” She announced.

 

 

“She addresses our prince just by his name!” “Who is she?!” “I don’t like her already.” “She also know Nari-ssi.” “Does Prince Chen know her too?” several whispers can be heard around.

 

 

“No matter how I look at it, I still don’t like her.” You heard Chen muttered as you watched him picking his stuff before leaving his seat.

 

 

“Nari!” someone tackled you with a hug from behind. She happily skips to the NOW available seat beside you and faced you. “I’m so glad you’re here too!” you awkwardly nodded. She has some issues like Chen while you on the other hand are not-used in getting comfortable with someone in one look. Yes, you can call her a friend, but can’t she take things slowly?

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Guys, I brought someone.” Your friends look up waiting for the next sentence. You brought Chorong to your friend’s lunch table since according to her, she doesn’t know anyone except for you.

 

“We have a new student. Her name is Park Ch—“ “Oh my god, is that you Sehun-ssi?” in an instant, she’s already standing beside Sehun’s seat. Sehun’s poker face is on and he didn’t even bother to respond to her again.

 

“She’s Park Chorong.” You still finish your sentence. “Chorong, as you already recognize, that’s Sehun. The one on his right is Kai.” Kai waved at her with a grin, not a smile and she greets back. “Next to Kai is Myungsoo but he prefer to be called L.” “L” Chorong repeated. You nodded at her and continued. “This guy next to L is Byunghun, he also uses a different name, it’s L.joe. Then here, is his girl friend, Eunji.”

 

You finished the introduction and faced her again. She bowed to them and introduces herself again like how she did it in the classroom.

 

“Take a seat.” You offered her your seat and she happily sat down. As soon as she’s sited, Sehun turned to her. “That’s Nari’s seat. Get your own.” Sehun said with a glare.

 

 

The atmosphere turned gray.

 

 

“Ahehe..” you awkwardly laugh. “I’m sorry Chorong, Sehun is just—“ “No it’s fine.” Chorong cuts it and stood up from your seat. Your lunch table only has six seats surrounding the round table, and since your already seven people now, you don’t have a seat to take.

 

“I’m sorry.” She apologize and about to leave but Sehun race her to it. “Sehun!” you called and followed him.

 

“Girl, you can take your seat now, they won’t be back.” Eunji told her. She offered your seat again in the middle of Sehun’s seat and hers’. “Sorry.” Chorong apologizes again.

 

 

 

“Sehun.” You tugged his sleeve and went infront of him to block his path.

“Hun, you shouldn’t have acted like that. She hasn’t done anything to you, does she? She’s just happy because she recognized you, she doesn’t know anyone except for us. She’s just—”

 

“Stop it!” He glared down on you. “I don’t like her since the first time I set my eyes on her! So, don’t force me to like someone I don’t just because YOU do!” With that, he left.

 

 

You were silent for a while, Sehun never acted like that to you before, you just don’t understand.

 

 

You exhaled one last time and continued walking with head hung low, while doing so, you bumped into someone. You step backward as quickly as you can and bowed to apologize before looking up to see the person and your eyes slightly widened..

 

 

 

 

He was just standing there, hands in both pockets and looking at you, showing no emotion.

 

 

 

“Luhan?” it wasn’t you.

 

 

And the next thing you knew….

 

 

 

She’s already giving him a hug. “Are you looking for me, eo?” Chorong asked, her arms are still in his waist. Luhan look down on her and gave her a small smile.

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

One word for the hug: OUCH.

Two words for his smile: Double OUCH.  /le sigh/ =_=

 

I feel like you guys were thinking this. ‘I shouldn’t have asked Author-nim to write a sequel.’ XD

you’re not alone guys. I feel like quitting and just end my life. LOL

I’m sorry Nari-ssi. TT_TT and please don't hate Chorong.. just don't! kkk you don't know her character here yet~ ^^

 

So, SEHUN is back with his mama era hair. >< handsome and cute! :D

i hope HunHan too will start showing in public again and stop being submarines instead, be a sailing ship again XD