Fated to meet you.

Fated to meet you

The Jo twins were born on December 2, 1996.  Kwangmin was born two minutes after his twin brother Youngmin. Youngmin unfurtonatly was diagnosed with cancer at the young age of three, three years later their mother dies of cancer. Two days later her funenarl was held, but when their father drives home on that rainy day the cararrow-10x10.png slipps of the raod and kills him and puts Youngmin in a two week coma. A few months later a couple comes into the orphanage and quickly took intrest in Kwangmin.

"So we are intrested in adopting Kwangmin." The mother placed her hands on her husbands's lap. "Well Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Kwangmin comes with a twin."The orphanage owner said as he fixed his glasses. "You guys can also adopt him, but I must tell you, Youngmin has cancer it will be very hard." The couples looked at eachother with worry, They never thought of taking two boys to take home. "Is it possable that we can only take one?" The father sat up in his chair. The owner nobbed and handed the couple a some papers to sign. "Well I must warn you two, twins are very hard to seprate." The couple nobbed quickly and signed the papers. 

Kwangmin chased his brother around the garden. "Kwangmin, come here."The owner called the little boy inside the building. Youngmin watched as the man spoke softly to his brother. Kwangmin shook his head and started wimpering, Youngmin ran inside the building, but someone grabbed him and held him back. "We are sorry Youngmin but you can't come." Another worker that worked there held Youngmin back. Youngmin watched as his brother was dragged out into the office. "NO I WANT YOUNGMIN, I WANT MY BROTHER!" Kwangmin ran back inside the room and grabbed his brother, Youngmin started to cry, he now knew that his brother was getting adopted and the parents didn't want to take him. The owner snatched Kwangmin and took back out the room. "KWANGMIN,KWANGMIN." 

This in fact wouldn't be the last time the twin boys would see eachother.

 

"Crystal hurry up, we're going to be late, you know how your sister hates being late." Crystal ran down the stairs in the new white dress her mother brought her. "Aww arn't you adorable, wait honey model."Crystal placed her hand on her hip and leaned against the wall, her mother snapped pictures. The family rushed into the car. "Kwangmin, be very nice to him, Don't say anything." His father said while driving out the drive way. Kwangmin sighed and nobbed. "Today is your sister's wedding!" The mother shouted in excitment. The family arrived at the wedding and met with their daughter. The rest of the day seemed long and boring for Kwangmin, he never really enjoyed weddings. 

Crystal had fell asleep during the car ride home, it had been 11:45 when the family of four had arrived back home. "Honey don't forget tomrrow you will meet the principal from the new school." His father shouted from down the stairs. "O.k dad, I remeber." Kwangmin, Visit new school. Kwangmin flopped down onto his bed and grabbed a picture from the table. Kwangmin touched his brother's small face, then moved his finger over to his mother's and father's smiling faces. Kwangmin rembered the day they had taken that picture together, they had taken a few shots and then headed to the water park. Kwangmin let out a shaky sigh, it ha been ten years since he had seen his twin brother but he could remember every detail about him, his hair his smile, what he liked to eat and do.

Kwangmin closed his eyes and hoped that Youngmin had't died after all these years. Kwangmin hoped for the best of what came tomorrow.

______________________

The next day came quickly. Kwangmin had tried on his new uniform that had arrived at his house days before. "you look nice." His father commened while she put on her makeup."Thanks." Kwangmin mumbled as he grabbed his phone. Crystal was talking on the phone to one of her freinds. "Don't I look nice?" Kwangmin asked his sister as he twirled around like a pincescess. Cystal nobbed and headed for the car. "Come on mom, We have to meet the Principal."Kwangmin groaned as dragged his feet to the car. Everyone sat in the hot car as they waited for their mother to finish her make-up. The mother came out the house after thirty minutes. 

The family arrived at the school parking lot, Kwangmin peaked his his out  the window. The large building was golden and red on the outside. The pincipal was standing outside with her  clip board. "Hello welcome to-" The principal stared at Kwangmin with agap. " Youngmin!?" Kwangmin jumped back at the name, he hadn't heard anyone say that name for the ten years.

"Aren' t you Youngmin?" The lady pointed to Kwangmin. His mother and afther looked at their son in shock. Kwangmin shook his head,"No I'm Kwangmin, the new student. But if you do kow where is my brother please tell me. I've been looking for him all these years."Kwangmin pleaded with worried eyes. 

The teacher told everyone to follow her into the student office.  She pulled out a file and took out a picture of Youngmin. "This is Youngmin, is he your brother?" Kwangmin took the picture and looked at it. Youngmin had gotten older and looked simialr to Kwangmin, abut Youngmin had lighter hair than Kwangmin.After all they were identical twins. "Please tell me where he is."Kwangmin's voice started to break-up. The principal wrote down a address for the family.  "I really hope you guys can find him. But about the meeting, I can always set it up for tomorrow. "

Kwangmin ignored the lady and rushed to the cararrow-10x10.png, he really wanted to see Youngmin. "Honey are you sure about this."His mother knew that he wanted to see his brother, but what if Kwangmin wanted to  stay with him, then what they do. "Kwangmin, I know that you miss him and all but.....................There are people that just look alike." She tried to convince him. Kwangmin rolled his eyes, was his mother really trying to convince him not see his brother. "Mom, I  need to see him!" Kwangmin insited.

The cararrow-10x10.png turned into a hospital center. "Dad are you sure you made the right turn."Crystal stuck her haed out the window, Their father looked at the address and nobbed. Kwangmin remembered that Youngmin was diagnosed with life threatning cancer, and he had to stay in the hospital. "We are in the right place." Kwangmin walked inside the building. "Excuse me miss, Is there person in this hospital with the name Jo Youngmin?" Kwangmin took out of Youngmin and showed it to the desk clerk. She took it and and looked at it carfully. "Yes, he stays in this hospital. Let me contact his doctorarrow-10x10.png." She gave Kwangmin one last look. 

"This is so exciting." Crystal jumped in her seat. An older doctorarrow-10x10.png came down stairs, he paused when he saw Kwangmin. "Hello I'm doctorarrow-10x10.png. Jack." He looked Kwangmin up and down. "Youngmin always talks about you, I'm glad that you two finally get to meet up after all these years. If you would like to see him please follow me." The doctorarrow-10x10.png led the family out the back door of the hospital and into what seemed to be nother big building, the building was taller, wider and bigger than the hospital it self. 

"Welcome to the lotus homes. This is where all our life long patains live, it's like big apartments. Like those that are super expensive." The doctor joked. The elevator rang and everyone hurriedly packed in. Kwangmin was nervouse and also happy. He just wanted to his brother so bad. "Can I press it?" Crystal pionted to the buttons. "Sure, seventh floor." There was at least twenty floors. 

They had finally arrived on the seventh floor. "Room 102." The doctor read aloud as he  pressed the buzzer. The screen next to the door buzzed and a bright face showed. "Doctor.Jack." Youngmin opened the door. Kwangmin quickly slipped behind his father when the door opened. "Doctor, I didn't know I had a check-up today." Youngmin looked at the family who were behind the doctor. " Who are they?" Youngmin had forgot his manners. "Well Youngmin, someone very speical has come to visit you today." Kwangmin's father snatched the teen from behind him.

Youngmin froze when he saw Kwangmin standing there. "Kwangmin." Youngmin whispered, he felt his chest pump faster than ever before. Was this really happening, was the person he missed all these years really standing there infront of him. Kwangmin walked to Youngmin and touched his face. This wasn't a dream, Youngmin was really there. Kwangmin felt tears filling his eyes. All these years all he wanted was to see his brother. Youngmin smiled and hugged his twin brother.

"I really missed you Kwangmin." Youngmin wiped away his tears, he let the family in. "Are you guys hungry?" Youngmin went in his kitchen and retrived five chocolate milks. Youngmin handed out the milks then sat down next to his brother and smiled. 

The milk tasted like medicane, "How were you all these years." Kwangmin smiled as he put down the hardly touched chocolate milk. "I was fine but, I really missed you. So when I got realy lonely and missed you, I would pretend this teddy bear was you. Than I would become realy happy." Youngmin grabbed the giant teddy bear that sat next to the window, and showed it to his brother. 

Kwangmin smiled, he was kind of sad that his brother had been that lonely and deprassed without him. "I really missed you too, Youngmin." Kwangmin ruffled his brother's hair. "And who is this ?" Youngmin pointed to Crystal. "Oh tahts our youngest daughter Crystal, Crystal say hi." Her mother smiled. Youngmin showed her one of his fake smiles. The doorbell rang once again. "I'll get it." Youngmin bolted towards the door. "Who is it?" Youngmin pressed the speaker. "It's us, Youngiiie." Some teenage voices screamed at once. "Oh, Kwangmin it's my friends from the hospital." Youngmin opened the door. A few teenage boys stuffed in at once. 

"Kwangmin meet my friends. Minwoo,Jeongmin and Hyungseong." Youngmin smiled. "Nice to meet you." Kwangmin waved. "You too, but Youngmin always talks about you." Minwoo laughed. "We live a couple of apartments down." Hyungseong pionted towards the door. "Yeah, they kept me company for all these years." Kwangmin felt guilty. "I'm sorry for not finding you eairler, Youngmin." Kwangmin hugged his brother. "It's O.k" Youngmin hugged Kwangmin back. "AWWWW, this is so cute." Jeongmin commented. 

The rest of the day the boys hung out, but most of the time it was just Kwangmin and Youngmin. "Mom can I please spend the night. I just want to be alone with Youngmin tonight." Kwangmin begged his Mother. His mother rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, but I want you to come to school on time, O.k" His mother fixed her jacket and waved at Youngmin, who was sitting on the couch. "Love you Honey." She kissed him on his forhead. 

"Finally, we get to be alone." Kwangmin sat next to his brother. " Your family is nice." Youngmin said in fake happy tone. Kwangmin popped him upside his head. "I know, they are bit over protective." Kwangmin lay on Youngmin's lap. "I just want to stay like this." Youngmin pet his brother's hair. Kwangmin sighed and wondered if he had fell for his brother. Kwangmin looked at Youngmin then quickly knew his answer.

I Love Him, tell him that you love him.

"Youngmin were you thinking me?" Kwangmin sat up quickly. "Yeah, of course I was. Why wouldn't I?" Youngmin started to blush seeing how close their faces were. "Not like that, You know what I mean, Youngmin." Youngmin bit his lower lip and looked his younger brother in his eyes. Youngmin nobbed, he slowly got closer to his brother's face. " Were you thinking of me also?'' Youngmin placed a soft kiss on Kwangmin's lips. Kwangmin nobbed and deepened the kiss. "I love you so much."Youngmin said against Kwangmin's lips. 

Youngmin stopped and pulled away from. "Whats wrong Youngmin." Kwangmin asked abit worried, because Youngmin had broken the kiss so suddenlly. Youngmin started to breath hard. "I can't breath." Youngmin gasped for air. "Youngmin, are you o.k ? Where is your medication?" Kwangmin got down on one knee. Youngmin pionted to the bathroom. "It's in the mirror." Youngmin said very carfully. Kwangmin ran in the bathroom and saw a box of medications. Kwangmin brought it over to Youngmin before running to the kitchen and grabbing a cup of water. Youngmin quickly guped down some pills, his heart slowly started calming down, Youngmin finally could breath again. "Are O.k Youngmin." Kwangmin asked still abit worried about his brother. Youngmin nobbed. 

"I was so worried." Kwangmin lay his head on Youngmin's shoulders. "I don't want you to get hurt." Kwangmin started to cry."Don't cry, Kwangmin. I'm no gone yet." Youngmin joked. Trying his best to lighten the mood. "Don't joke like that Youngmin." Kwangmin popped his brother upside his head. "You're just abit tired Kwangmin, when we were younger you always used to cry because you were  tired."Youngmin giggled, he picked up his brother princess style and slowly walked him into his bedroom. Youngmin brought some pajamas out of the closet and handed them Kwangmin. "Put these on." He lay on the bed. 

Kwangmin came back in the room with the pajams. "Tada." Kwangmin twirled into the room. Youngmin was asleep when Kwangmin returned. Kwangmin smiled at how cute his older brother looked asleep, it had been years since Kwangmin had seen Youngmin asleep. Kwangmin lay next to his brother and moved Youngmin bangs away from his eyes. Kwangmin smiled and kisssed Youngmin on the forhead. "Good night." 

 

Kwangmin turned in the bed. He opened his eyes to see it was morning, he squinted his eyes nad stared at the alarm clock. 6:45 he mentally red. Kwangmin sighed and forced his body out of the bed and dragged himself into the bathroom. Kwangmin washed his face before sniffing the air.It smelled like pancakes. 

Kwangmin crept into the kitchen and saw Youngmin's back turned to him. Kwangmin noticed the counter had a plate full of pancakes and eggs. Kwangminn smiled and hugged Youngmin quickly from the back. "Oh, good morning." Youngmin turned to his brother. "Are you hungry, I made some Pancakes and eggs." Kwangmin nobbed. "I'll set the table." Kwangmin skipped happly to the dining room, he placed to plates and two cups in the two seats, then he quickly grabbed the syrup and put in the table. Youngmin came with the pancakes and eggs.

The twin boys ate in silence, then got ready for school. "Wait a minute Kwangmin." Youngmin rushed back into the bedroom and grabbed his I.v stand, it was filled with liqued medician. Kwangmin became sad again, remmebering that his brother was dying.

"What's the matter, Kwangmin." Youngmin asked noticing that Kwangmin's wasn't in a good mood. "It's nothing." Kwangmin tried to smile again. Youngmin knew that Kwangmin was lying, but he didn't ask any further questions. Youngmin leaned in and gave Kwangmin a small peck on his lip.

"Hey, Jo twin." A voice popped from across the hall. The twin turned to see Minwoo,Jeogmin and Hyungseong running towards them, they also had their school uniforms on, the same ones as the Jo twins."Wait for us." Minwoo jumped on Kwangmin. 

"Sorry he's very friendly." Jeongmin pulled the younger off. "Is he going to ride the bus with us?" Minwoo asked. Youngmin nobbed, "I guess." Kwangmin smiled at his brother. "Com'on lets go, before we're late for school, race you to the elevator." Hyungseon ran down the halls. The other boys chased him to the elelvator. "I won !" Joengmin jumped up and down out of happnies. 

All the boys got on the bus. Kwangmin noticed how livly the bus was even though it was filled with lots girls and boys who were all dying like Youngmin. 'We have arrived to school." The bus driver shouted when he parked the bus in the school parking lot. 

"To bad we don't go to the same class." Kwangmin giggled. "Well bye Kwangiiiie." Youngmin skipped away, leaving Kwangmin watch as his blonde headed brother dissapear down the halls.

"Mr. Kwangmin ." The teen turned to see the principal standing there with her note book. "Oh, good morning." Kwangmin bowed slightly.  "Are you ready for your tour?" She mointed for him to follow her.

The principal showed him to all seven floors of the big building. Finally arriving at the seventh floor. "This is the last floor, this is where all the hospitalized study." She siad as she looked aroud amused at her own work.  Kwangmin walked pass a classroom with out noticing who was there.

The teacher took Kwangmin to his classroom. "This is your class." She opened athe door and walked in. Everyone quicklys tood up and greeted her with smles and small bows. "Class this is newest student, Jo Kwangmin ." Evryone clapped for the boy. "Please introduce yourself Kwangmin."  The teen fidgeted with his shirt  before standing straight to talk, ""Hello, I'm Jo Kwangmin. I'm seventeen years old. I like reading and art very much. If you haveany questions-"  A girl raised her hand quickly.  "Excuse me, but don't you have a twin brother on the seventh floor, named ..................................um Youngmin ?" Kwangmin smiled at the name and quickly nobbed. " Yes, that's my brother." The class looked around and started talking amongst them selves. "Okay, Kwangmin how about you sit in the seat infront of  Donghyun." The addressed boy raised his heads, to let o let Kwangmin where to sit. Kwangmin walked quily to his seat. And listened as the long class started.

 

Youngmin sat in class as the teacher taught, he was hardely listening to what she had to say about the history of the french wars.  The only thing on his mind was his younger twin brother. Youngmin watched as the principal passed by his classroom, Youngmin percked up when he saw Kwangmin following her, he looked dazed and amused while gawking at all the classrooms. Youngmin waved at his brother's diraction, but Kwangmin didn't seem to have seen him and so he walked away witthout even seeing Youngmin. 

Youngmin was a little diappointed but got over it quickly, knowing that everyone makes mistakes. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class, eager to get to the lunch room. Youngmin followed but stopped to stare at the vending machine, Youngmin his lips and stared at the small golden pack, it was indead gummy bears. Youngmin wasn't allowed to have candy or anything that was super sweet, the doctor had told him the first time he made the mistake and had almost died, he ended up staying in the hospital room for two weeks.

 Youngmin shook his head at the memorie, and looked around the hallway. No was there to stop him, they were all packed in the lunch. Any how Youngmin pulled a dollar bil of his pocket and stuck it in the machine. I can have one right, only because It's a specail occasion. Youngmin congratulated himself for convincing his brain of those lies. The wonly reason he was disobeying the rules was because he knew how much Kwangmin liked Gummy bears, and if he found out he would stop eating for Youngmin's sake. Youngmin stuffed the candy inside his coat pocket and skipped inside the large expensive cafeteria. 

Youngmin picked up his lunch, that looked like came from an expesive french returant. The teenager looked around intall he spottedhis brother standing around  looking confused and scared. Youngmin smiled cheekly, Kwangmin looked adorable toYoungmin, the younger was obviasly looking for his older twin brother, he really didn't know anyone. "Kwangmin, over here." Youngmin shouted getting a little closer to his brother. 

Kwangmin was happy to see someone he knew, he skipped happily to Youngmin, he wanted to tell him how much he missed him. "Hyung, I was looking for you." Kwangmin hugged the older twin. "Com'on follow me, I'll take you where I always sit at lunch. Youngmin grabbed the younger's hand and led him to the rooftop. 

The two boys talked while eating. Youngmin pulled the necklace from around his neck."What's that hyung?" Kwangmin pointed to the two rings that hung off of the chain. Youngmin smiled and pulled them off, "This is mom and dad's engagement ring. "Youngmin started. "A few days after you left the orphanage, the police officers gave them and said that they were mom and dads. I kept them and it's just for you and me." Youngmin smiled happily and placed kwangmin's hand in his. He slowly placed one of the rings on his brother's finger. Kwangmin looked at his hand and smiled. "It's bueatiful, Youngmin." Kwangmin hugged his brother."That way we will always be together." Youngmin lied, He knew that he couldn't stay forever withKwangmin no matter what he wanted, I'm sorry, I really am..

The bell rang and the boys had to back to attened their last two classes. As the twins waited for the bus to arrive Youngmin pulled out the bag of gummy bears. "Hyung are you sure that you're supposed to eat those." Kwangmin snatched the bag from his brother's hand. "Yes, if ourse I can eat these, why would I buy it if it's bad for me?" Youngmin asked dumbly. Kwangmin sighed then opened the bag. The boys shared the gummy bears. This is for Kwangmin's happnies. Youngmin tried convincing himself, as he stuffed the thirtennth bear in his mouth.

Suddenlly Kwangmin's mom drove up and honked. "Honey, come on." She shouted out of her window. Kwangmin quickly ran to the car to question his mother. "Mom what are you doing here ?, I'm going home with Youngmin." His mother was quick to roll her eyes at her son. "No, You spent enough time with him, now it's time  for you to come home. " She patted the passenger's seat.  Kwangmin groaned, why couldn't he spend more time with Youngmin. "It's not fair." He whined."But mom I justwa-" "I said get in the car." She raised her voice, somthing she hardly ever did to her children. Kwangmin gasped then slowly got in the car. Youngmin watched as his brother was driven away by his mpther.

Kwangmin slammed the door to his room. He was angry that his mother wouldn't let him stay with Youngmin, what was her problem anyway. Kwangmin grabbed his pillow and screamed into it., he seamed to be getting angrer by the second. Kwangmin plopped down on his bed and hit his pillow. Suddenlly the younger felt a sting in his chest, it was as if somthing had shot through his heart, it was abit painful, Kwangmin could only of Youngmin at that moment, he could tell somthing was wrong with his older brother.

Kwangmin quickly packed some clothes and some snacks, he snatched up all of his allowence and counted it. 456 dollars. He rushed and grabbed his car keys and drove off to the hospital. "Excuse me, can I get a ticket to visit Jo Kwangmin please." The lady looked at the younger with conceren. "I'm sorry, he's in the emergency room right now." She said while trying to see Kwangmin's reaction."What ? How, why?" The younger shouted. "He had a heart attack, he had to much sugar.'' She check said a bit worried herself. "But you are welcomed to wait for him in the waiting room." She diracted the younger. Kwangmin mentally slapped himself for letting his brother have so much gummy bears. 

This is all your fault Kwangmin, you shouldn't have let him eat that much candy.

Kwangmin fitgetted in his saet, but after a few hours the doctor came out. "Doctor hows my brother ?" Kwangmin jumped up quickly. The doctor sighed and fixed his jacket. "He's fine but how we talk about it in my office." He smiled and led the younger to his office set up on the seond floor. 

The doctor cleared his throught before speaking. 'Well as you can tell yor brother has life threatning cancer, causing him to stay at the hospital. Um..........Well this is hard to tell you but Youngmin only  afew weeks to live." The words hit him hard. Youngmin's dying! Kwangmin felt like falling, he couldn't breath, The doctor's words repeated in his head. "So, we usally let the pateint stay with their family at their last days. So maybe the day after tomorrow you can bring Youngmin home." The doctor added. Kwangmin gulped and nobbed, "Excuse me, where is Youngmin?" Asked. All he wanted right now was to spend time with his twin before it was to late."He is being kept in room.......122 on the fifth floor." The doctor patted Kwangmin's back and showed him to the door.

Kwangmin rushed to the elevator and clicked the fifth floor, the door was about to close before someone quickly stuck their hand in the way. "Excuse me." A man that looked as if he just turned twenty stepped in. He scooted on the other side of the elevator, he didn't press any buttons. "Good after noon." He smiled at the younger. Kwangin returned a faint smile. The bell rang and both boys stepped out on the Fifth floor. Kwangmin looked around for a few seconds before spotting his brother's room. 

Kwangmin stood outside his brother's hospital room and watched in pain. Finally deciding to step inside, Kwangmin dropped his bookbag and suitcase on the floor next to the closet. "Youngmin."Kwangmin said softly. Youngmin managed to hear him and opened his eyes slowly. Kwangmin wiped his tear away and tried his best to glare at the older twin. "Why did lie to me, why did you purposely hurt yourself?" Kwangmin shouted. "I was gonna die anyway, so it doesn't matter." Youngmin forcfully said. Kwangmin quickly raised his hands to slap Youngmin but stopped. Kwangmin went to the table that was in the middle of the room and took out his homework and startted doing. Instead of hitting his brother for putting his life on the line, Kwangmin decided that he would ignored him. "Are you ignoring me?" Youngmin sat up in his bed, Kwangmin ignored as planned. 

After what seemed to be forever Youngmin started apologizing. "Okay I only did it because Iwanted to see you smile." Youngmin admitted. "You are always beatiful when you smile." He contiued. Kwangmin looked at his brother, "You really risked your love to see me happy?" Kwangmin sat at the tip of  the bed nad placed his hand over Youngmin's, "Isn't that what love is ?, risking your life for the person you love?" Youngmin smirked, "Idiot." Kwangmin said pressing his lips agaisnt Youngmin's. 

Kwangmin decided to stay with Youngmin that night. The next morning Kwangmin got up extra early to brush his teeth and take a quick shower. When he was leaving the bathroom he bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." Someone stuck their hand out to Kwangmin, Kwangmin looked at the older person just to see it was the boy from the elevator yesterday. "Oh it's you, from the elevator." The boy seem to notice who Kwangmin as well. Kwangmin and the the boy started a little conversation. Kwangmin found out the boy's name was Donghyun and his mother worked in the hospital as a nurse.Kwangmin headed back to the room. Youngmin was awake when he arrived. "You know the doctor said that you can come home with me tomorrow." Kwangmin said as calm as he could. "So how many days do I have left to live?" Youngmin asked out of no where, Kwangmin turned around suprised. "How did you know ?" Kwangmin bit his lip, " Because, you are only allowed to go home for two reasons, because you are healed or because you only have a few days to live."Youngmin giggled, he knew wasn;t yet healed and was only slowly and painfully dying off. The room was quite and the atmosfer was getting awkward. The day passed by quickly and the next came quickly.

"Go faster, Kwangmin." Youngmin whined, Kwangmin pushed his twin faster in the wheel chair. His car was waiting in the front entrance of the hospital. Kwangmin sat his brother in the front seat and drove to his house. Kwangmin knew his parents wre probally at work, so it was easy for him to bring Youngmin home. Kwangmin made him and Youngmin lunch. The front door unlocked and His mother walked in. "Kwangmin,Your okay."She quickly went and hugged her son. "Where were you, I was worried sick." She cried. "Mom I just went to check on Youngmin." His mother rolled her eyes again. Kwangmin went back up the stairs with the food. "Hyung, lunch is ready."Kwangmin walked inside the room. 

Week One.

The family went to zoo. And the water park.

Week Two.

The family went to on a road trip.

Week Three/ finale week.

Kwangmin and Youngmin sat in their back yard and on some lollipops. The doorbell rang and Their father quickly went to answer it, since him and his wife were sitting in the living room. "Yes?" A young man stood outside with a papers tucked  inside his hand. "May I come in." He smiled nicly. Their father laet them in and wondered what the young man could want. "Sir, Iam Donghyun and ...........well." He handed the father the papers. Their father read them over and his eyes widened over every word. "Brother!" He shouted dropping the papers on the floor. "What is this ?" He gasped. "Yes, I'm the twins older brother." Doghyun siged. "I don't want to break-up your family or anything. I just want to speak with them." He begged. The parents looked at eachother and decided that it probally the best idea for the twins to meet the older brother.

"May I join you?" Donghyun smiled. "What are you doing here?" Kwangmin jumped in his seat. "Arn't you from the hospital?" Kwangmin pulled Youngmin away from the older boy. "Yes, I came so I acn talk to you two." Donghyun sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know how to sy this any other way, but I'm your older brother." Donghyun winced and looked at the twins reaction. "What!?" Shouted Youngmin. "Are you kidding me?" Domghyun nobbed. "We have the same father." The twins didn't quit know what to say to their new older brother."Well, welcome to the family." The twin said at the same time.

"Kwangmin, can I bring you somwher special?" Youngmi grabbed ablanket and placed around his shoulder. "Fine." Kwangmin saighed and grabbed his sneakers. The two boys walked quitly through the park, Youngmin led Kwangmin under a big Umbrella tree. "Hyung, why are you wearing the blanket, it's not even that cold." Kwangmin laughed at his older brother. "It's cold to me."Youngmin weakly punched his brother's arm. "Kwangmin." The address boy turned to his older brother. "Promise that you will be happy when I die." Youngmin lay his head on Kwangmin's shoulders. "Why are you saying these things hyu-"Kwangmin paused. No, N Not now please. 

"Can you please sing me a song, Kwangmin?" Youngmin held the youngers hand."Ilove you so much, you know that right?" Youngmin smiled weakly, he knew it was his time to go."I love you."Youngmin's voice slowly faded away. A tear fell down Kwangmin cheek. Youngmin was no longer with him. 

I love you too, Hyung.

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the end of the book I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm sorry I took so long to write it. I just wanted you guys to read it happly.

Please Subscribe,Upvote and Comment for more Books

As always, comments are loved.

Love you guys.