No Title 1

No Title
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The wind blows past his face prickling his skin like little needles. He tightens his coat around his body and walks as fast as he can. To be honest, he can just easily fly from his work to his home; that will make him arrive faster. Or he can conjure a small flame with his hands to keep himself warm, but it’s still early and people are still out and about. It will really freak people out when they see someone flying above them or walking around carrying fire in his hands. The human race is very resistant to something not normal after all. He doesn’t want to take the risk of exposing their kind and put his people in danger.

 

“You’re Highness,” his protector kneels by the door the moment he enters the house.

 

“You know you don’t have to do that, Fei Long,” he sighs because he has repeatedly commanded his protector to treat him like he is his son. How are they supposed to convince people that they are father and son if Fei Long doesn’t live up to the character?

 

“My apologies, Your Highness,” he gives Fei Long a look that tells the warrior he still isn’t pleased. “Yifan,” Fei Long immediately corrects himself. “My apologies, Yifan.”

 

The warrior stands up and follows him to the kitchen. He looks at the food on the table and sighs again. It’s one of the things that he has commanded the warrior about—he’s supposed to eat before him especially when he arrives home late.

 

He just shakes his head in disapproval before he takes his place at the table for them to eat. He is already seated properly but Fei Long doesn’t join him. It’s odd because they’ve gone through this before and Fei Long has been joining him at the table for meals already, there’s no reason for him not to this time as well.

 

“Forgive me, my Prince,” Fei Long kneels again, gaze rooted to the ground, and this time Yifan knows that for Fei Long to address him in his title there’s a grave reason for it.

 

“I was not able to do anything to stop Master Zitao,” Fei Long further explains.

 

“What is it that he’s done this time?” Yifan asks exasperatedly. He’s had enough of Zitao’s antics. The latter was the reason they had to move to a different country in the first place. And Yifan doesn’t want to move again. He is beginning to warm up to life in Korea, moving again would really piss him off.

 

Fei Long doesn’t answer him and just looks up from the ground to look at him in the eyes. “Your Highness, I am not worthy to serve you. Please end my life even if it’s not enough punishment for my lack of capabilities.”

 

“Fei Long, I’m sure whatever it is that Zitao has done, it’s not something I would consider ending your life for,” Yifan dismisses. “Where is Zitao?”

 

Yifan doesn’t wait for Fei Long to answer. He slides out of his chair and heads to Zitao’s room. He really doesn’t have time to be always reprimanding Zitao that he cannot show off his power in public. They are not supposed to be found out. They came to Earth to hide, not to make a show of themselves.

 

They fled their planet in the hope of coming back to save it. Being the remaining heir to the throne and the only hope of restoring their planet to its former glory, Yifan, only 10 years old then, was forcefully shoved into one of his father’s escape capsules and left the world he is meant to lead together with Fei Long his protector and three of his friends who were sons of respected warriors of his planet.

 

It was an attack they did not expect especially because it was led by someone Yifan’s father had trusted with his life. Trusting Sekru was the biggest mistake the King made because the man led the rebellion to overthrow him. The hand that Yifan’s father held in victory during the Traxxis attack was also the hand that ended his life. Sekru is an ambitious man as proven by how he had become the King’s General in a short span of time. They just didn’t see that his ambition had reached as far as wanting to be the King himself.

 

He reaches Zitao’s door ready to knock but something felt wrong in the air. He has a feeling that whatever it is that he’s going to see inside the room, he’s not going to like it. He decides against knocking and turns the knob at the same time pushing the door open.

 

What greets him the moment the door slams open is something he couldn’t have prepared for. Sitting on his legs in the middle of Zitao’s bed is Kyungsoo, eyes wide staring at him. His hands are bound at the back and his mouth is taped to stop him from screaming. Zitao is right next to him, smiling proudly as if he has done something that Yifan will be proud of. And Yifan definitely isn’t proud. He even forgets that Zitao is like a brother to him because he lunges at Zitao and pinned him to the wall with a hand wrapped around his neck.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen even more as he watches Yifan slowly take the life out of Zitao’s eyes. The latter isn’t someone that can be called helpless. Zitao is a big man and by how he was able to skillfully kidnap him, Kyungsoo can say he is capable of also defending himself. But seeing that Yifan has him raised from the ground with a hand around his neck, Kyungsoo thinks that Yifan must be pretty s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter