BTS Special: PART 4

TGLS (최고의 사랑): The New Chapter of Love {Behind The Scenes]

BEHIND THE SCENES: SPECIAL PART 4

 

Donghae mischievous act part IV

Donghae: Aish, geez. Watch where you’re going!

Heechul: Woah, it’s Lee Donghae!

Hyukjae: *jaw drop, point finger at Donghae, in shock*

Donghae:  *raise eyebrows*

Heechul: I saw ‘Fighter'. It was good!

Donghae: Yeah. *look at Hyukjae’s finger, bite it*

Hyukjae: *eyes widen* Y-YAH! *blush*

Director: CUT! Lee Donghae-sshi, what are you doing? *sigh*

Donghae: *act innocent* Hmm? *still biting on Hyukjae’s finger*

Heechul: *roll eyes*

Kyuhyun: *suddenly* go get a room you two…*growl*

 

Donghae mischievous act part V

Director: Take two! Camera ready! ACTION!

Donghae: Aish, geez. Watch where you’re going!

Heechul: Woah, it’s Lee Donghae!

Hyukjae: *jaw drop, point finger at Donghae, in shock*

Donghae: *raise eyebrows*

Heechul: I saw ‘Fighter'. It was good!

Donghae: Yeah. *laugh slightly, push Hyukjae’s finger down, look at Hyukjae’s scarf and frown*

Hyukjae: *smiles shyly, hold out his right hand* A handshake, please…

Donghae: *look at Hyukjae’s hand, can’t resist and grab it before kissing the back of Hyukjae’s hand, winks at him*

Hyukjae: *blush brightly*

Heechul: *groan, face-palmed*

Kyuhyun & Director: GO GET A ROOM!

 

Seaweed

Hyukjae: *look at the mirror inside the toilet, patted his cheeks* I’ve got a good makeup…

Hyukjae: *reveal his teeth, see dry seaweed covering one of his teeth*…and missing one of my teeth…*blank face*

Everyone at the set burst out laughing.

Heechul: *suddenly appear in front of the camera, flashing his ‘seaweed teeth’*

Hyukjae: *laugh*

Hyukjae & Heechul: *dance in front of the camera crazily*

 

Interview 2

Donghae: *turn on the cam recorder, record himself while holding the camera* Donghae’s TV is back everyone! Yay~~~*silently cheer* Oh, my hair… *automatically fix his bang, grins at the camera* Ermm, this is the fifth day of us shooting the drama. It was working out smoothly and I’m really grateful for that *nod, nod* Today, I’ve a shooting with Hyukkie, Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun. Should we look for them~~~ *sing song, turn around the camera, walk around the filming site* who should we look first…oh! Kyuhyunnie~ *see Kyuhyun with one of the coordi-noona, walk toward him with the camera* Oh~ Cho Kyuhyun-sshi~

Kyuhyun: *merely raise an eyebrow while being tends by coordi-noona*

Donghae: Say hi to Donghae’s TV viewers.

Kyuhyun: *waves*

Donghae: You’re boring *deadpanned*

Kyuhyun: *cover the camera lens with his palm*

Donghae: *laugh and back away slightly* Alright, alright!

-time-

Donghae: *continue to search for the next victim while holding the camera* I like Kyuhyun’s character in the drama better than in real life…at least that Kyuhyun listen to me *complaining, complaining* Oh! Heechul hyung! *film Heechul sitting at the bench while memorizing the script, walk toward him* Annyeong hyung! What are you doing?

Heechul: *yawn slightly* Eating…*joking, grins*

Donghae: *laugh* How’s the shooting, hyung?

Heechul: *look at the camera* It was good. The weather is good too since it is summer. *nod, nod*

Donghae: It is. Say a few words for Donghae’s TV viewers, hyung.

Heechul: *look at Donghae behind the camera before looking at the camera* Donghae’s TV viewers? *chuckles, decide to play along* Err, I hope that you guys stay healthy this summer to enjoy it and don’t forget to watch our drama! *waves with both hands*

Donghae: Ne, that is Heechul-sshi everyone~

Heechul: Hand me the camera *stand up, try to grab the camera from Donghae*

Donghae: Wae?? *whines, avoid Heechul*

Heechul: I’m going to turn it to Heechul’s TV *smirk*

Donghae: No way I will let you! *tries to run away*

-time-

Donghae: *turn on the camera, hold it up so both of him and Hyukjae can be seen*

Hyukjae: Is it on? *blinks up at the camera*

Donghae: *nods* I think it is

Hyukjae: *pucker out his lower lips while fixing his blonde bang*

Donghae: *laugh lightly* you know what this is?

Hyukjae: *look at Donghae* Camera?

Donghae: It’s Donghae’s TV

Hyukjae: *blinks before looking at the camera* Oh, arasseo...ne *whisper Donghae’s crazy at the camera playfully*

Donghae: Yah! I heard that!

Hyukjae: Donghae’s crazy~ *whisper, laugh when Donghae’s poke his side*

Donghae: Arasseo, Hyukjae-sshi. Please wish ELF and Donghae’s TV viewers something

Hyukjae: Ne, Elf and Donghae’s TV viewers. We hope that you stay healthy

Donghae: It’s the same as Heechul hyung *watch Hyukjae as he talks*

Hyukjae: *ignore* and keep supporting Super Junior and the drama! We will come out with a better song this year and I hope you guys will wait for us. And, give us many, many, many of your love please *make a small love with his fingers* Saranghae~

Donghae: Ne~ *look at the camera* that’s all from us today~ Donghae’s TV will be back again next time!

Hyukjae: Crazy~ crazy~ *chant playfully*

Donghae: *playfully trying to kiss Hyukjae*

Hyukjae: *back away while blushing* Yah!

Donghae: *laugh, turn to look at the camera, salute* Lee Donghae sign out!

-off-