Ravish Me

Ravish Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun has noticed that Chanyeol has been stressed lately.

 

 

He’s worried because these days, the taller is just too busy with a very important project that he tends to forget about himself. He goes to work by the time Baekhyun had just woken up, goes home looking like he’s half-dead, and then trudges to their room to sleep. He no longer eats at home whether it’d be for breakfast or dinner. Yes, given that Chanyeol is the one who cooks but Baekhyun just wants to help his husband. More so, he doesn’t want the taller to get sick. Work can wait; Chanyeol’s health is more of a priority.

 

Also, despite not being vocal about it, Baekhyun is desperately missing the other’s sweetness.

 

Chanyeol no longer sends Baekhyun the usual sweet messages. Usually, not an hour would pass that he doesn’t receive a message from the other. Aside from that, they no longer have their cuddle and make-out sessions; one every morning when they wake up and one every evening after dinner and before they go to sleep. Baekhyun barely even hears Chanyeol’s voice nowadays. And he misses it, he misses everything from their subtle skinship to their passionate love-making.

 

 

So Baekhyun came up with a plan.

 

 

As Chanyeol went to work, Baekhyun sat in front of his laptop and started his plan. He wanted to make something special for his husband. Different recipes popped up but then they were all too complicated since Baekhyun isn’t really into cooking. So in the end, he settled for baking a cake instead. It was easy and quite special too. Since they both love chocolate, he opted for a chocolate cake instead.  Baekhyun had rushed to the store to buy the needed ingredients. When he got home, he quickly gathered everything and started to work by following a video tutorial. This would be the best surprise!

 

 

Not.

 

 

When Chanyeol came home, he instantly noticed that something’s wrong. Something is terribly wrong. Something is –he sniffed­– HOLY ! SOMETHING IS BURNING!!! Eyes widening, he hastily made his way towards the kitchen when he heard a sudden yelp and a sob. Reaching his destination, he was shocked to see his little husband slumped down on the floor while crying. He crouched down and noticed that the smaller was cradling his hand.

 

“Baek, what happened?” He quickly gathered the smaller in his arms and kissed the top of his head. He also noticed that the other was reluctant to look at him so he tilted his husband’s face using his finger.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter