Chapter 2: I HATE KPOP.

Coincidence- I Think Not

Have I mentioned that I have a little sister? WELL IT'S THE WORST THING IN MY LIFE. First of all, all she listens to is KPOP. STUPID KPOP. She goes singing and playing all the latest kpop especially 'EXO', what kind of name is that?! Anyway, she says she will never quit kpop (that makes it sound wrong though, like it's her DRUG) till the day she dies. You should see her room, covered in all those boys YUCK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since my headphones are too small for me now and earphones just pop out of my ears, I had no way of listening to my tunes (insert sad face) on the plane. Sadly, my sister was here to help, YEA! (not).

" What's up Sis?"

" Get lost, won't you?" I replied.

" You looked chuffed, so what's up?" She asked again. I think she needs to listen to instructions first time, you know?

" If you're desperate to know, I DON"T HAVE ANY HEADPHONES TO WEAR ANYMORE!" I shouted. My sis looked a bit astounded.

" Ah! I know! You can borough mine! Don't worry, I have lots of pairs," Seriously, I don't want her stinking ear wax in MY ears so I refuse the offer.

" Oh come on! You know I only used each pair once and now I always wear my special DrDre ones!" I thought about what she said, I need to look cool with headphones because it's like an accessory that people will recognize me from!

" Okay! Okay! Give me the coolest ones, kay?" She rushed off while I waited, the taxi would be there any moment too.

" Sweetie! Your taxi is here! Come on! You're going to be late!" Uh, Mother really! The taxi had to come now?

At that same moment, my sister came running in, stuffed the headphones in my luggage bag and screamed,

" EXO ARE GOING TO BE ON THE SAME FLIGHT AS YOU!!! GET PICS OKAY? PLEEEAAASE!!!" Okay, I had no idea that she was such a sasaeng and I don't give a damn whether EXO is there or not. All I'm doing is flying to Italy and that's it. I kissed my family goodbye while my sister was crying of jealousy. Oh I will miss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't seen any signs of EXO by the way, in case you were wondering. If there was, I still wouldn't care.

And you never guess what, MY SISTER PACKED EXO HEADPHONES IN MY BAG. Seriously, I would have just bought expensive ones you get in the Duty Free shop instead of embarrassing headphones with a group that I didn't even like. It's not like anyone will take notice so I just kept them hidden away before I used them on the plane. I will be boarding my flight anytime soon as well - in 15 minutes! I am somewhat excited but nervous at the same time, strange.

For some reason though, most of the airport is surrounded by girls. Not being ist or anything but WHY ARE THERE SO MANY??? Then my question was answered.

"Ahhh!!! Yahhhh!!! Oppaa!!! Saranghaeyo!!! Oppaaa!!! Wooooo!!! Exo Exo Exo!!!" Those were the screams of annoying fans. I think my ear drums were about to explode! Anyway, how did they get in the departures area? How come EXO were flying to Italy? I minded my own business,forgetting the fact that I should've took pictures for my sis.

15 minutes had passed weirdly quickly (two adverbs in one, woo!). I rushed to my gate and somehow I was brought to a group of people that I had to follow, I guess it was because of EXO and their fans blocking gateways and stuff. We (my group) had finally got onto the plane which was separated, three seater rows on my left and two seater rows on the right. I found my spot close to the back on the two seaters. If anyone was to sit next to me I would be fine because the seats were quite spaced out. I looked up to expect those cabinets or whatever you call them to put away my hand luggage but there wasn't any? An air hostess came over to see if I wanted any help.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Do you need any assistance?"

" Oh. Uhm where can I put my luggage?" I asked.

" Because we have one of the newest planes, everything is different around here. Now storage can be placed in side cabinets closer to where your sitting, hope that will help you!" She replied.

" Ahh. Kamsameeda!" I thanked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was glad that I was flying in one of the new planes. It was comfortable and efficient. In fact EXO were sitting right at the front where I couldn't see them or hear them. This was the life.