Please... Remember me

Remember me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: warning: ty writing and probably some mistakes cause english is not my motherlanguage.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was winter. It was our last winter together. I remember everything. Your warm eyes, tanned skin and your beautiful smile. I'm so sorry that I made you cry. Our ending was not that happy ending everybody wants.

The day we met was like a dream come true. I was always lonely, because nobody wanted to talk. I guess I looked scary and I was weird. But then you came to me. You smiled and talked and said something about being friends. I said no, but still you came to me everyday. You were the first perso to make me smile. You always were by my side.

I remember the day I knew I felt something more than I should toward you. Everytime I saw your smile it mde my heart flutter. When you were happy I was happy. When you were sad I was sad. First I thought I was just being a lifelong friend, like you always said. After a years I knew it was something else than worry or being a good friend. It was love.

I hid my love deep in my heart. I coudn't risk our friendship. It was torture. You always wanted to sleep with me. Every night and day, you wanted to be with. I liked it. No, I loved it. But I know I couldn't tell you about my feelings Because I was scared of ruining our friendship.

Next summer I saw hiding behind the school. You were crying. It broked my heart to see you cry. You looked beautiful but you look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter