The only one for me

The only one for me

"Please don't leave." Those words echoed in your head over and over..

It's been two years since you broke up with Sungjae. Years seem to past slower without him. It was a matter of time you forgot about him and moved on. He was a star, you were just a fan. It would have never worked. You knew it, yet you put yourself, but most importantly, him in danger. His popularity seemed to drop after the rumours that spread about his relationship with you. Of course you didn't want that, nor his Company. But for that idiot ,he didn't seem to care at all.  But you knew, even though it would hurt you to leave him, it would hurt more if he failed to become a great singer he always wanted to become. So you decided, for his sake, you would leave him. But you didn't let him know. 'He must really hate me', that thought always haunted you. But you wouldn't blame him for thinking that way. And now it's been two long years since that. You still think of him but that would always end up with tears. If only life hadn't been so unfair. But now you're hoping for something else, maybe meet someone else in your life who would make you feel that way again even though deep down you knew, it was only him that could and will ever be able to make you feel that way. After two years of heartache, you finally decide to date again. Your first date after breaking up with him was with a guy you had no idea about. Most probably like a blind date set up by your friend. And since no one knew about your taste in men as much as she did, you decide to tag along the blind date thing. It was a dinner date. So you get ready to dress up. You weren't too fancy. You never were and Sungjae loved that. You wore a simple dress with an elegant black coat and a pair of coloured heels. A slight makeup never hurt. Eyeliner was always your thing. So you put a little bit of eyeliner and a lipstick that matched your skin tone. Your hair was left untied but you curled it up a little. Your blind date was about to pick you up anytime now. You hear a car pull over outside your apartment. You quickly peep out the window and see someone coming up to the building. You quickly straightened your dress and coat and take a last glance at yourself in the mirror. The door bell rings. "coming.", you say as you advance to the door. You open the door expecting it to be your blind date, but it wasn't. It was your friend."So apparently your blind date is still busy setting up the lovely dinner so he said he wouldn't be able to pick you up. he asked me to pick you up instead.", she says as smiles weirdly. " well I hope he isn't too serious about tonight.. I don't even know if I'll like him and honestly, I feel like I'm not fully ready for this", you tell her with a worried look  reconsidering about the date. "Oh don't be silly! Besides, trust me you are going to love him!! I know your type of men, don't I?", she says as she shoots that weird smile again at you. "Now let's go. We don't want him to wait any longer now.",she says, quickly pushing you from behind as she shuts door. "Well I guess you do know about that", you say as both of you enter the elevator. "GUESS? Not guess!! I know you and your type of men, okay", she says as she presses the buttons in the elevator. "I mean yeah! You do!" You say as you laugh inwardly. You and your friend get down the lobby, soon to the car and after 20 minutes of drive, you are taken to a place familiar. "why this place of all the places? I can't do this here", you ask your friend, literally thinking of cancelling the date."I know I know. This is the place where you first saw Sungjae, isn't it? How can I forget that day.. You literally dragged me here for the BTOB fan signing. But your blind date wanted this place only. He says this is a special place for him", she says. "Well okay..there is the table..I should take my leave then.. Thank you for dropping me and thank you for setting this up..really, thank you", you tell your friend as you get off the car. " sure sure.. Besides its time something like this happen in your life. Have fun okay? BYEE", she says as she waves and drives off. You wave at her till she's out of sight. You shift your gaze at the table prepared in the middle of the park near the pond but no sight of your blind date.. You sigh and make way to the table. 'maybe he is not here yet' you thought. You decide to sit down and wait for him. So you sit on one of the chairs and tap the table restlessly, wishing your blind date would to be here soon. "Y/N", you hear a low, manly voice yet so familiar voice softly call your name behind you. "I should've known I should've known I should've known", you start chanting those words over and over, murmuring to yourself. As you hear him come closer from behind, you quickly stand up and start walking the other way, not wanting to meet him. "We both know that you can't outrun me. And definitely not with those heels", he says, still walking towards you. You quicken your pace but it didn't seem to work. Before you knew it, he was holding your hand. You stop. "Why?", you ask, still not facing him. "Why? Don't you think I should be asking you that? Just a " I have to leave. Goodbye" ....and you really left", he says as he takes your other hand and spins you around, making you face him. You put your head down, not saying anything. He gently pulls you in for an embrace. You hesitate at first, but you hug him back..." it's complicated  ", you say, feeling the corner of your eyes water up. 
"No it's not and it has never been ..besides our arguments of which food was better, it was never complicated ",he says, hugging you firmer. You slightly laugh at his words "I see you haven't change at all". He smiles, "yeah because I want you to fall for the same person you once did 3 years ago". You continue hugging him," idiot" you murmur. He softly chuckles..you finally break the embrace. "Before you say anything, i understand why you left me two years ago. I died every morning when I realised you were gone .. And I can't do that anymore.. I love you and you're the only One for me ", he cups your face and softly kisses you.. "So please.. Don't leave again".. You knew, you always knew that you love him...and after listening to him, you had already fallen for him.. You couldn't help but nod, agreeing not to ever leave him again.. This time you softly plant kisses on his lips as you wrap your arms around his neck.. It wasn't long after you both leave the park and head to his apartment. There both of you made dinner together and spent time watching a movie. During the middle of the movie, you glance at him and find him sleeping. You slightly laugh, listening to the soft sounds coming out his partially opened mouth. "Schedules must be tiring these days huh?", you ask him, twirling the ends of his hair with your fingers as you look at him. "I promise not to leave you again. Even if things turn out ugly, We will find a way out of our problems together, just like how we reached to an agreement during our little fights about food and all those silly things.", you tell him as you smile at the cute face he always made when he was asleep. " I love you", you softly whisper in his ear as you lay down next to him, slowly drifting off to sleep . As you spent time with Sungjae that night, you realised only someone can make you feel like that and when you find your someone, you should stay with them no matter what.