The Chase

My Life Like Cinderella

TAEYEON'S POV

“The only reason I don’t want you to go to that party is because you can ruin my daughters' chances." It's partly true.

"You can stay there and whine all you want but nothing is going to happen. Goodnight... I'm sorry.”

LET ME OUT!” I heard Jessica scream again and again. I put the key to her room inside my purse and headed outside.

“Come on girls. We have to go.” I calmly talked to the girls as they followed me inside the limousine.

I am really sorry...

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

Well, that’s sorted.

“Ok. Time to put some magic on Jessica.” I whispered to myself as I got started on my makeover.

 

Since they put all the unnecessary stuff in my room, there’s a ladder here somewhere...

FOUND IT! >:D

I quickly grabbed it and quietly placed it outside my window. I carefully went outside and climbed down. I rode my bicycle and followed my mother's limousine.

 

 

I finally arrived and it was huge. Suddenly something struck me;

The mother effing invitation.

I totally forgot. Now I have to make another plan.

 

I decided to blend in with a group of people since it’s really crowded. And it worked wonders.

I managed to go inside and hurriedly went to the rest room. I quickly changed into my dress and put my mask on.

“I wonder if anyone will notice me.” I talked to myself.

 

And as I was walking out of the restroom, I saw my them walk inside.

I just stared at them the whole time, and thanks to my mask it kept my identity.

“Excuse me.” I said and tried to change my voice.

They had a what-the-heck look plastered on their faces. I quickly ran out side.

Now let the search begin.

 

 

GYURI'S POV

“Excuse me.” Well, she looks awfully familiar.

“Okay...? Weird... Now hurry up Unnie! Jonghyun is waiting outside for me! And at 8:30 he will announce that we will get married! Doesn't that sound magical to you?” I squealed with delight as I waited for Sooyoung to finish fixing her hair.

“I bet he’s avoiding you right now...” Sooyoung teased me again.

“I told you Unnie! It’s not funny when you tease me! Now hurry!” I planted my hands on my hips.

“Ok. Fine. Let’s go find your prince charming.” Sooyoung said as she dragged me out of the room.

Yay! ^o^ 

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

“Hey Onew hyung! Is she close by?” I asked Onew hyung who was right now, obviously, chewing on his chicken.

REAL DEFINITION:

Chewing on his chicken = Texting on his phone.

 

“Yeah she is... Please don’t disturb me.” Onew hyung replied.

“Hey Taemin!” He was across the table talking to Minho and since it was really noisy he couldn’t hear me.

“Taemin!” Still no response.

“Taemin!!” I said raising my voice.

TAEMIN!!” I shouted and he turned around.

Finally!

 

“Yes hyung?”

“Do you know where she is?” I asked.

“Gyuri noona?” I nodded. “She’s heading here.” Taemin shrugged.

I quickly stood up, getting ready to run but got distracted by the deafening sound the microphone was making.

“Testing, testing. 1..2..3..” I heard the person say, “Just to get this party started we’ll start off with music.” They started playing some exciting music.

I ran away.

 

30 minutes later and she was still following me. Is this seriously reality? 

Suddenly a slow song started to play. This will be easier for me to spot her and hide.

 

--

 

RUN RUN RUN.

It was the only words in my mind right now.

I kept running until I bumped into a girl causing a commotion.

“Haven’t I been in a situation like this before?” I stood up and rubbed the back of my head. I noticed that she was staring at me. I couldn’t help but stare back.

Okay, she's cute...

 

Kim Jonghyun! I slapped myself. 

SNAP OUT OF IT! Right now I have to run away from Gyuri!

Think of a plan. A plan!

Then it occured to me. I sweetly smiled. I grabbed the girl’s hand and ran outside to the garden.

 

 

GYURI'S POV

He dares to run off with a girl?! Wait 'til I tell Key oppa about this!” I stopped and went back to Sooyoung’s table.

“Yah..Unnie...Jonghyun left with another girl :(”

“Wait, what?” Sooyoung quickly got my attention.

“He just ran away with a girl in front of me and she was quite pretty. He even smiled!” I pouted.

“Maybe because you annoy him too much.” Sooyoung teased me again. I knew she was joking but I felt hurt and she noticed.

"But don't worry!" She quickly added in,

"If he hurts you, I'll make sure he gets the taste of his own medicine." She smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks." I hugged her.

30 more minutes anyway...

 

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Aish. That short cold-hearted dinohead hurt my poor dongsaeng again.

But despite of Jonghyun being a jerk...

The food here is amazing! This is the only reason why I love attending parties. 

It's like living in paradise!


I should eat that...that...and that.

I can’t seem to get enough!

I should go to Hyoyeon’s; my cousin; party next week.

I bet they have amazing food there. I’m just going to enjoy the food while everybody wastes their time chatting.

 


DUNDUNDUN! What's gonna happen to Jonghyun and Jessica!! :O I actually don't know too LOL. Hehe. Sooyoung's POV. I was bored so yeahhh.... and yes. Hyoyeon will appear at the end of the story or at least when the story is almost ending. ;)) Dejavu is happening to them a lot lately o.o I have no idea why I do that. Owell!! I hope you enjoyed todaysss updatee!!! <33 Saranghaeyoo<3 Here's a cuuute Jonghyun for you guys~


 

4.11.11

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>