Do you like me?

My Life Like Cinderella

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Now I have to buy my own snacks. I hate walking and taking the bus. 

It wastes money.

Seriously, the bus is stopping again. It’s already full for goodness sake!

That’s why I’m standing right now.

I glanced at the new passengers. Why him in all of places?!

 

“Sooyoung noona!” Taemin hugged me.

"Hi my cute, little dongsaeng~” I playfully ruffled his hair.

"I ain't cute!" Asdfghjkl. So adorable. ;~;

I pinched his cheeks.

“Hey Choi!” Minho smiled and high-fived me. All I could do was giggle.

Haven’t seen these guys in a long time.

Although I’m not really close with them because Jonghyun was always around.

I am going to be completely honest.

I cannot go along with that annoying dinosaur. o__e

 

“Sup' Shikshin!” Onew and I did our handshake.

I know right?

Kind of childish but we still do it.

Then it was finally his turn. Kind of awkward though.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo, Sooyoung-ssi.” He bowed and I did the same looking the other way.

The gang was staring at us weirdly.

“Why do you guys don’t do stuff like...” Onew started to flip his hand awkwardly signing that it was supposed to be a handshake.

We all laughed.

"Mwolhaedo Onew Sangtae~" They all sang.

 

 

“Hehehe...” Key scratched the back of his head as his other arm was holding onto a handle.

“So....” I started. Apparently the only thing I could think about for a conversation was food. B

ut I’m sure they won’t even enjoy a conversation like that.

Except Onew, because we probably think about the same thing.

“What are you guys doing here...?” I awkwardly continued.

“We’re on our way to home. We’ve just come from Jonghyun hyung's!” Taemin smiled widely.

Cuuute, but seriously Jonghyun’s?

“Apparently Taemin wanted to try out his video games but they turned out to be Amber’s. So we played for a little while then Jonghyun hyung came-“ Minho managed to say all those in one breath but Taemin cut him.

“AND JONGHYUN HYUNG GOT BEATEN BY AMBER NOONA!” Taemin shouted causing all the people in the bus to look at us.

“Taeminnie, you should lower down your voice.” Key whispered to Taemin’s ear.

Taemin buried his face in his hands.

These guys are like literally born yesterday.

 

*/bus suddenly stops

STUPID BUS! D:

I slipped on my heel and lost my grip on the handle.

NOO!! I’M GOING TO DIE!!

I closed my eyes shut but felt a pair of hands quickly wrap around my waist to hold me.

I still fell on the floor though.

Geeeeee... How strong. > <

 

 

KEY'S POV

I closed my eyes as I let my reflexes do the job.

I realized I'd done it when I heard a loud bump.

I think I'm on the bus floor. Ew. -.-" But what's to worry about is that...

 

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Key. D:<

I wasn’t even strong enough to hold her.

And now she's on the floor with me. Wait, what?

What happened!?

I could suddenly feel my body heat up. I took a peek and as the moments passed, I've found myself looking at her beauty.

 

She’s really pretty in close up and such nice skin...

 

I noticed that her eyes were tightly closed.

Haha. Such a cutie.

She was finally opening her eyes slowly and a tint of pink appeared from her cheeks when we had a millisecond of eye contact.

Or was it just my imagination? 7_7
 

“Uhmm...How long a-are you going to uhm...s-stay like that...?” Sooyoung stuttered as she asked the question. I stood up and helped her.

The bus moved forward again and phew I grabbed hold of the handle in time but I felt a bump on my chest.

Sooyoung was literally on me.

OMONAAAA. My body is heating up again.

“I'm sorry.” Sooyoung pushed away and gripped tightly on the other handle.

Now it’s awkward because Onew hyung and the others’ eyes stayed on me.

It was like I was some kind of alien.

It was surprising because Onew hyung never said LA! or not even a single sangtae!

 

The passengers lessened and there were free seats.

We let Taemin and Sooyoung sit. (Because she's a girl and Taemin's... young.)

Sooyoung was at the window seat so she was looking out the window. Duh.

I found myself staring at her side profile and Onew hyung and the others were staring at ME the whole time. 

It was really creeping me out.

 

 

Finally it was our bus stop.

Onew hyung and the others said goodbye to Sooyoung while I was waiting for them.

I was finally going out the bus when I felt her grab the end of my shirt and asked me a question I barely understood.

 

Do yoo... laik mi?”

SAY WHAT?

“NEVERMIND. Annyeong Kibum-ssi.” She quickly gave a smile and waved a goodbye.

“A-Annyeong Hasseyo.” I replied, puzzled.

 

“What took you so long hyung?” Taemin asked curiously.

“Uhmm.. S-She just told me s-something...” I stuttered.

“Can you tell me?” Taemin cutely blinked his eyes.

Not working on me. It never works on me.

“Taeminnie dear, you know that doesn’t work on me.” I stated finally getting back my tongue.

“Fine umma~” Taemin pouted as I ruffled his hair.

 

Our houses were so close to each other.

The first street on the right was Onew hyung’s and the first street on my left is Minho. 

Taemin’s and my house was just on Onew hyung’s street corner. 

We all went our separate ways.

Did she really ask that? Or was it just my imagination?

I know I heard right.

 

I used a me to unlock the door. Do you get it? Key?

Okay, I’ll stop.

I opened the door and smelled a nice essence from the kitchen.

“Annyeong Hasseyo Umma!” I hugged her.

“Oh Annyeong Kibum!” She pinched my cheeks. Oww.

“Umma, I told you to stop doing that! I’m not a child anymore.” I whined.

“Fine. I just can’t accept the fact that you’re growing up.” She replied as she got teary.

I guess I got my dramatic attitude from her.

“Umma, I’m not getting married and going away you know.” I gave her an encouraging smile.

“But one day you will~” She hummed.

Aish. Umma is so weird.

 

I headed upstairs in my room and just lay on my bed thinking of what I should do.

I did not finish sleeping, so I guess I’ll be continuing on that.

Suddenly the Jessica person pops into my mind.

Right. I needed that. Good timing.

 

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Did I even say it right?

This is what I get for not listening in English class when I was in high school.

I only know the ones I want to remember.

Like ‘do you like me?’ And I don't even know if I said it right.

How stupid is that?

I started thinking about what I said in English a while ago.

 

The accidents suddenly decided to replay in my mind.

Why is this bus so mean to me?

Why did it have to be him?! Although I kind of...liked it...

ANYWAYS.  

 

Where was I going again?

Oh no.

I forgot I was supposed to go out at the previous bus stop! Argh!

HOW STUPIIIIID. ><

God, please help me get out of this mess.

I got out of the stop and I was in a place I have never been before.

I may be Korean but I've never been here or maybe I'm just not familiar with it.

Ugh.

I opened my phone and started to scan through the contacts.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Gyuri!! You’ve got to help me!”

“What is it now unnie?”

I’m lost.”

 


It's been 2 weeks! @.@ WOOHOOOO<3333333 END OF SCHOOL WOOOOOOO. Sooooo. Did you expect her to be Sooyoung?? Well it's kind of obvious - - so yeah. whatever. Still made me crazy writing this though @.@ But I think It's really short so I'm sorry AND VERY Y!!  (AGAIN) :(( Anywaysssss.. Thanks for sticking with me for 2 weeks with my very weird fanfic. Especially to ate dubumints! :)) XD Omg. ate I love you sooo~ XD lol. And again~

STORIES ADDITION


MVPS ALERT! (or just those fans who just love Lee Jinki)

Why Does It Have To Be You?! ft. Lee Jinki, SHINee & OC

The Dating Subject ft. Lee Jinki, SHINee, OC, Other K-pop cameos

You know you want to! :)

14.12.11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE JINKI! ♥

Waa!! My hubby is 22 already :OO Sorry I just have to put it in big letters XD I love him so much :">  Have many more birthdays Onew, and eats lots more chicken and be careful not to sangtae! XD But we'll be there to catch you :D And please look forward to the next chapter XD Hang on School just ended :DD

Please comment so I'll update faster! <3

Please subscribe so I'll make it more interesting! :>