Letter for You

A Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know in the first place when I see you. You resemble him, not soo much, but still it same look alike to me. I put my hope on you, that you will be ‘The One’ for me. It’s not as easy as I imagined. In one time, I had lost my hope on you. When you will be with the other one. It hurt.

 

But everything has changed. God have another scenario, and you came back to me. I told him everything about you. I asked for his advice and view. He gave me a lot of advice and told me to hold on you. Everything will happen later, I must be believe in you. I really appreciated every his words.

 

That time I really admired him, not mean before that I am not. But that time I really really do. Ah, I want to you became like him. Not to change like him, but I hope you will be have that side of him. Being a man, gentle, wise, kind and responsible.

 

I don’t demand you to behave like him. I know everyone have their own. But at least, I hope some of his nature exist in you.

 

He too, never teach me to change somebody to what I want to. He just advice me to follow you, everything you do, everywhere you go, as long as in the good way.

 

He told me to follow your order in every situation. He told me to respect you, as same as I respect him, even more of him. He told me trust you, believe in you. More of that, he told me to prioritize you before myself.

 

I knew there was something he was longing to. Even he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter